August 1, 2014 | 1706 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Roksolana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I read all the amazing reviews on this product on MUA and decided to try it as well. I must say I definitely wasn't disappointed! I got the Spotlight Peach and the colours in it are so nice and match my skin tone very well. At first though I blended all the colours together but it didn't look that good, so I tried using them separately: the two pinkey-peach stripes as a blush, the shimmery one as a highlighter (a super-gorgeous one!) and the darkest as an actual bronzer. The blush colours are perfect for my complexion and the highlight colour gives such a pretty glow without looking too sparkly. Definitely a great purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Marchoiness88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have strike a pose rose and its awesome as a blush. I have never wore blush until I tried this and I must I don't have that clown effect. I would buy again most deff..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by karmabum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in catwalk pink as part of a BOGO. The colors looked nice in the packaging and should suit fairer skin tones. It does give a rosy bronze look if swirled all together but it is fairly frosty which emphasizes pores and imperfections. Not sure if I'll be using this one much since it does have that unnatural frosty finish to it but may try using the colors separately rather than together for a different look. Good amount of product and has a screw off top that should stay on well. Product seems a little crumbly though and I had to pick through a few in store which were crumbled in the package before I found an intact one to buy. I think it retails for around $3.99 and is a good deal price wise if you can use the colors by themselves or do not mind a somewhat sparkly face.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Im light to medium skin toned so i thought that the 3 darkest colors didn't look the best on me i only liked using the lightest one which looked great on me. but since there all placed next to each other in skinny sections it was hard to just get that light color w/ my brush. but once i used up all the light color i accidently dropped it and it broke. But i wont repurchase cuz i only liked that one color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I have this in Spotlight Peach and I really LOVE it. I find myself reaching for this more than any other blush or bronzer. Very nice combination of colors, natural looking, and not too shimmery (I hate shimmery face products). I also use this for eyeshadow once in a while and is great for a pinky natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Sugacube

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing i love it!
It's way better than the expensive bronzer's. I have tried so many and this by far is my favorite. I would def. by it again. Bad thing is though it breaks so easily! :( other than that awesome i love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by LaDiosa16

This product is amazing, Im a NC25 and I don't know why but I always have trouble finding a blush or bronzer because they always look to bright and chalky on me..But MegaGlo on "strike-A-pose rose" suits me very well..It gives me a sun kissed skin...I love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Dear Wet N Wild, I love you! I have only tried starlight bronze and I love it. I'm going to purchase another couple of the other mego glo illuminators! Great product for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by SCL

I recently purchased quite a few w'n'w products online after reading rave reviews, not only on MUA but on other blogs. You can't buy it in my country so I really did want to test these out, as you can tell by my online purchases!! Anyways, am so glad I did. This bronzer is great - especially cause it's so cheap!! The packaging os ok - a bit bulky and unneccessarily so but on big deal! I find that you have to go a bit light handed on the application, otherwise I get a real gold sheen, like that of a statue, which is never a good luck. But, with good application, it looks wonderful, feels wonderful and best of all, it stays put and is ridiculously cheap. Will be making more online purchases in the future!
super!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by KittyKouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just like many girls, I used Wet 'n' Wild products when I was like..12 years old because it just always was a "little girl" brand for me..or maybe I should say "makeup for beginners". Well, I was in Walgreens recently and I realized how cheap their products are and so I decided to buy this bronzer because I wouldn't really be losing out anyway if I didn't like it. ....HG bronzer. Like, for real. I can't say enough about this product. I have tried an insane amount of bronzers, because it's been soo hard to find the perfect one. I've tried everything from CG to Nars and the best one is...Wet 'n' Wild?! It's amazing how much I've changed how I look at their products. After buying this I went crazy and bought so many wonderful products of theirs. The only con is that it cracks in the packaging very easily, but it's still manageable. But anyway, WOW. I know I am rambling on and on, but this really gives a beautiful healthy glow. It makes your skin look flawless and dewy and...ahh it's soo amazing. I apply it with my Coastal Scents kabuki brush and it's just...amazing. :)