July 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Skincare - Body - Banana Boat - After Sun Lotion with Aloe

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 10:10:00 AM More reviews by sweetcherrie14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOnderful product- use it everytime after I'm out in the sun and it really does extend your tan...Dirt cheap (compared to other products and lotions that claim to do the same thing), convenient to buy (pick it up at the local drugstore - no tempting visits to sephora needed), and a great moisturizer (aloe, vitamin E, etc.)

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by k3ll3y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lotion. I use it mainly in the summer, but I have been known to use it all year. When I alternate this with the Banana Boat Aloe I never peel or have any pain at all. This stuff smells great and really works for me. This along with sunscreen is always in my beach bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for at least 5 years - and I don't believe I have been using any of the same products for that long! This was, is and will remain my every day body lotion. It keeps whatever light tan I have from fading, it sinks in quickly without any greasy feeling, and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. My skin is so soft because of this lotion. In winter on says where my legs are particularly dry, I use Gold Bold Ultimate Healing Aloe Lotion, but other than that, this will always have a place in my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by foofighter99

I love this lotion. It sinks in quickly and doesn't over power with it's scent. It's comforting and I feel that my skin is nourished from it. My skin stays moisturized for a long time with this product. There is no greasiness and I use it daily. I'm an avid hand washer so I'm constantly putting on lotion after I wash. As far as the packaging goes; it's a large bottle for the price and the pump works well. It's not a decanter bottle by any means but it lasts a long time - I'm almost finished my bottle I purchased last year.

My only beef is that I can't find it here in Ontario, Canada come the fall/winter months. I am going to have to re-stock in Spring when it comes back on the shelves. Will definitely buy more than one!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i dont like that lotion. doesn't work for me. after sun i put it on my skin-doesn not work well on me. an hour later my skin looks more DRY!!!! 2 lippies for the brand. i still like their other products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by melissa_k

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is fantastic. It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin sticky. The fragrance is pleasant and light. I can smell it faintly on my skin hours later but it's never overpowering. I use this after being in the sun or whenever I want to moisturize my body and it's great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I have really dry skin on my arms and legs, so I have tried many different lotions, but this is my favorite. I use it once or twice a day and it always leaves my skin feeling soft, but not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Nosh

This review is for the Vitamin E and Aloe lotion by Banana Boat - I'm assuming it's the same as this, in a greenish bottle, not the brown one in the picture that shows up with the item. Anyway.

This is NOT only good for after-sun. It did completely save my skin last summer from the sun (I am very pale and have always healed painfully slowly from sunburns - not this time...thank goodness. VERY little peeling) but I actually kept using it afterwards. I used the entire bottle up within a few months, as someone who has probably never used up a whole lotion before this incident. When I ran out, I decided to finish using my other lotions before repurchasing, which was a mistake. My skin started breaking out badly on my back again, which I connected to not being in the pool and getting the sun and chlorine that always cleared my breakouts up. Finally bought another bottle of this last week, have been using it every day, and bam - my back looks probably 75% clear now. It's like magic - perhaps my reaction to it is better than most people's will be, but all I can speak for is myself, and it's been INCREDIBLE for my skin. I give up trying to find any scented lotion that will actually do any good for my skin - this is all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:23:00 AM More reviews by PinkHoney

Very nice & soothing. It can be used for any time, really. None of us should be getting sunburned (for shame) but even for those accidental tans this is a great product to speed healing and calm the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I really liked this product. Just talking about Banana Boat makes me get into summertime feeling. ( Which I totally am in love with) This after sun lotion really moisturized my dry skin. I still use this sometimes in the winter, since the bottle lasts a really long time. The scent is not overpowering and most importantly this doesn't go on sticky. I hate sticky lotions. This really soothes my skin during any time of the year. I highly recommend this product or anything from Banana Boat. It's my staple for catching those rays!