April 23, 2014 | 2042 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Jasmin Noir

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Colourpop

I really wanted to like this, I like Bulgari fragrances in general (particularly Blv, Blv Notte and Pour Femme) and I wanted to try something that would be good for evenings. I sprayed this in the store and thought it smelt great but then my opinion changed. It is a little too sweet for me, plus I realised it smells incredibly similar to Estee Lauder Sensuous in the drydown (which I already own). A nice scent but there are better ones in the Bulgari range.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by staceybaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this smells like something heavy and outdated from the 80's...yichhhhhh. this is something like Joan Collins would have worn.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by danai

Beautiful, warm and sexy fragrance, potent and "expensive" smelling. My only issue is that is lacks originality, as it reminds me of something else that I can't quite put my finger on; it's not as memorable as I'd want it to be. However if you are looking for a sexy fragrance for nighttime and special occasions, this is totally worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by amany12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent wears very nicely on me. It is soft and warm and a touch sexy. I get a lot of compliments on it as well. I wear this in the fall and winter as it can be a little heavy. A little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Today was one of those days I was in need of something special in life, something like a bottle of a wonderful new (to me) fragrance. Reading reviews in MUA and trusting Bulgari to not let me down, I decided on Jasmin Noir. Saks was selling the 1.7 oz. edp for $98 (plus tax). Always mindful of $$, I checked out Century 21 (I live in New York City) and found a bonanza: a gift combo consisting of 50 ml (1.7 oz) edp of fragrance and 75 ml each of body lotion and shower gel, all for $54 (plus tax)!! Extra bonus - classy black and gold container box that I will use to store jewelry, eventually. Since my winter preferences are for Oriental, Jasmin Noir fits the bill quite nicely. Only semi-complaint - I wish the jasmin note were a little more prominent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Short review for a very lovely fragrance. My Nordstrom sales Rep. gave me a generous sample of this beauty. It is feminine & sexy but it just does not last long on me. ;-( I took away one lippie for that reason. I would buy this fragrance, but I would have to spritz it several times a day to get the full benefits. Another great scent that should be made to last longer. Just the fragrance designer's way of getting ladies & gents to spend more $, because in spaying more often, the bottle disappears faster! Not worthy of loyalty to any one designer when they do this. JMO

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

Very provocative and beautiful, much more full-bodied than the typical Bvlgari. The wood notes and licorice are more prominent than the jasmine, so if you're expecting a "fresh" jasmine, this is not it. It's quite intimate, like the smell of your lover on the sheets the next day. Will probably be most appreciated by the 30+ crowd. I have the EDP, and the lasting power is very good. Stunning bottle. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by egret

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this - I prefer citrus or light woodsy like Jo Malone grapefruit or Annick Goutal - I hate heavy perfumes but sometimes I like something that has musky undertones. I used the Hermes Les Merveilles all winter. This Jasmin is a throwback to Opium( YSL) - the woman standing next to me trying it on in in Sephora said it and I agree.All these reviews rattling on about all these perfumes but to me it is Opium.I havent liked Bulgari before I had the green tea and another scent and I never wore them but I like this one as a change from my citrus scents.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

I haven't had trouble with jasmine fragrances before, but I get a serious poopy note from this one, right off the bat. I can't really get past that!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by astamm62

I didn't like this one at all...Very strong...The 2 times I tried wearing this it gave me a bad headache...As usual most of the fragrance's here that get mostly positive reviews I end up not caring for them.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No