Bulgari Jasmin Noir

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was drawn attention to the Bulgari fragrances with Mon Jasmin Noir l'eau exquise. I liked that one, but found it more of a summer scent. I was looking for something I could wear all year round. In my favourite Parfumerie (I live in Europe :) ) I asked about the Jasmin Noir line. They put the original Jasmin Noir on my wrist and I was instantely smitten by this beautiful, mature scent. It smelled to me more feminine and more "mature" than the L'eau Exquise. It also reminded me of a better version of Coco Mademoiselle. I bought a bottle of the Eau de Toilette and the body lotion. This is unusual to me, as most of the time I use a sample for a while and see how it pleases/displeases my over a few days use. Now I bought it in a second!
What the scent says to me: I smell sweet soft almond, a bit of musk and amber and off course the heart: Jasmin. Due to the other ingredients the Jasmin smells a bit "darker" than the original. This is what I like, Jasmin but with a twist. It makes me feel like a woman, not a girl... As I was looking for a more mature feminine scent. Afterall, I'm 27, married, a mom with a carriere, so it was time to leave the girly things behind and show the world the woman that I am. Jasmin Noir embodies that feeling perfectly!
As for staying power: too bad I didn't buy the EDP, as this one doesn't stay all day long, even in combination with the body lotion. Next time I will buy the EDP.

This is my signature scent. It is PERFECT. I've been through countless perfumes trying to find THE one. I wanted something that was different, pretty, classy, and that people recognized as "me" when they smelled it. I knew this would be my signature scent after seeing how many compliments I received on it. I get at LEAST one a day, sometimes more. Strangers always ask me what I'm wearing because I smell fantastic. It also draws attention without being intrusive to others. I only get compliments from people after they have come within about a foot's distance from me. This is the first perfume that I have ever purchased more than once. I'm getting ready to buy my third bottle. I can't really describe the scent... it's sort of "darker", yet still kind of light at the same time. To me it smells like jasmine, almond, powder, and a LITTLE licorice to give it an edge. The lasting power is also pretty good. People compliment me even after 4 or 5 hours after I applied it. You can also wear it year round. Can't say enough good things about this perfume! You do have to have a certain "class" about you to pull it off though.

Got free samples of this when I was in Italy. Ok I wasn't really in Italy I was in Epcot but I digress...

Two letters: P and U.

I own both the Edp and the L'essence, and love them very much. The L'essence is just a little stronger, warmer, and more woody. The Edp has more of the jasmin/gardenia note. If you like the Edp, go and try the L'essence. You'll love it!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This truly is a dark jasmine. Full-bodied and sexy. Even the bottle is sexy. I get a lush white bouquet resting on a bed of sweet wood. Bvlgari and I have a fantastic relationship and this might even be my favorite Bvlgari yet.

I love this, but I love the new version better. This is a little heavy for me, however it really is classy but then again I am a hardcore BLV lover.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a wedding anniversary gift from my husband. I don't think he smelled it before buying it. But I'm so glad he bought it. I'm loving the musky sexy smell of this on me. The bottle is posh looking, the lasting power is absolutely great (2 days, sometimes more).

My husband can't stay away from me with this on, I suppose that's enough said...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this scent in the winter. To me, it's sultry but also warm. The woodsy end notes are more long-lasting on my clothing than on my skin. When I smell it on a sweater in my closet, it makes me feel wonderful and reminds me to go back for another spray.

I really wanted to like this, I like Bulgari fragrances in general (particularly Blv, Blv Notte and Pour Femme) and I wanted to try something that would be good for evenings. I sprayed this in the store and thought it smelt great but then my opinion changed. It is a little too sweet for me, plus I realised it smells incredibly similar to Estee Lauder Sensuous in the drydown (which I already own). A nice scent but there are better ones in the Bulgari range.

this smells like something heavy and outdated from the 80's...yichhhhhh. this is something like Joan Collins would have worn.

Popular Fragrances