April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by babykaics

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best pumice bar ever made! My feet suffer a lot and get easily calloused, so when I discovered this pumice bar, I had to buy it immediately. It gets rid of tough skin within seconds and makes my skin so much smoother. Definite staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love using this on my feet in the shower, makes them very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Learned about these treasures while getting a pedi. They work wonders. I get mine at Sally's. I've only used in the shower, though supposedly you can use them dry as well. Sometimes I use them on little calluses on the palm of my hand. Al in all, a miracle worker!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by SagWriter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG, YES! I took mine with me to a small neighborhood place. They loved it. I don't think they're going to buy them, for the little salon; but the owner's getting one for her husband. THE BEST. EVER. I even use the lavendar side on my hands, elbows, and knees.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by frostbites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am forever grateful for this.
Trust MUA on this one. It is THAT good.
It saved me a lot of money I otherwise would have had to spend on pedicures.
This way, I buy my cheap Mr. Pumice and get to splurge on other, more interesting makeup purchases.
Just wanted to add another 5 star review because I felt I owed it to MUA. Thank you, lovely reviewers of MUA for taking the time to rave over products that fully deserve it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Can't live without it, especially in the summer when I'm barefoot or wearing sandals a lot. A simple, perfect buffer that lasts forever and works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best buffer for your feet. I bought it at Sally's for a little under $2 and this does the job perfectly. I typically use this in the shower 1-2 to times a week. Awesome for in between pedicure visits!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jedda

I have used the purple Mr. Pumice bar for years, and I have no complaints. The price is great, and it really works. I wear sandals year-round, so my heels suffer. I use this bar in the shower every day, and it really helps to keep things under control. I will continue to rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by shiherostar

I bought 2 of these about a year ago and didn't start using it often enough until recently. Because I moved to where there is more heat, I tend to wear flip flops a lot more.
I use this every time I am in the shower and have noticed a huge difference in the softness of my feet. My boyfriend will actually give me foot rubs now. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lizard31

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used the dark purple/light purple one for years now. My feet look great and my wallet is very happy!