Becca Ultimate Mascara

3.7

Water, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, PVP, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Silica, Isopropyl Lanolate, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, PEG-32, Steareth-2, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-100 Stearate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Betaine, Hexapeptide-11, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Quaternium-73, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel marin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isopropyl Myristate. May contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI 77019).

on 6/27/2009 6:02:00 PM

This is, BY FAR, the best mascara I've ever used! I'm a "tubes" girl-I'll only use tubing mascara, and I've been through them all. My usual go-to for every day is Blinc, or Trish McEvoy, but after finally getting my hands on Becca Ultimate, I'm never going back.
I have long, lush lashes these days (Thanks to Latisse!), and when I add just one coat of Ultimate, I get Bambi eyes...
It's easy to remove, doesn't budge under the roughest of climates, and doesn't wreck my lashes.
The only problem? It's seriously hard to find-it sells out VERY quickly!
I buy 2 at a time, and even at 24.00 a shot, it's WELL worth it!

on 6/25/2009 5:03:00 PM

This is really nice. I have it in bronze which I wouldn't choose but I got it half price and its pretty damn nice actually. I have dark eyes and it works ok for me!

I would still buy a cheaper option though by paris berlin.

on 6/22/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

it's alright.
plumps, lifts and lengthens very decently, does not smudge through tears, easily and smooth to remove, but clumps quite horrifically. also, product seems to gather at either end of the wand? Not just the tip... but at the other end as well.. which increases the already present clumping by ten-fold.
wouldn't repurchase...

on 5/20/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to buy this at a local boutique that carries it - after reading so many great reviews. Instead, I let myself get talked out of it and into Kevin Aucoin's Curling Mascara. Tubing also, rinses off so easily, but nothing about it curls. No matter how applied, made me look like Tammy Faye. Went back to get Becca's Ultimate. Am in love, love, love because the application is error-free, no clumping. It holds my curl until I remove it at the end of the day. It stays soft and natural but with oomph, darker, richer, shiny. Rinses out easily. And, for me, an added perk, in the week+ I've used this, my naked lashes seem healthier, longer and definitely more lush. I don't know what to attribute it to but I see a noticeable increase in lash count along lash line. A keeper - will buy again and again.

on 5/18/2009 9:45:00 AM

Picked this one up a few months ago (since I was curious about the 'tubing' technology buzz taking over the mascara industry) and have been using it exclusively ever since. This stuff coats and seals every lash, making it resistant to smudging. In the humid summer weather, this definitely comes in handy! Ever since the first day - no flaking or smudging whatsoever. Plus, it washes off easily in the shower. I am hesitant to give it 5 lippies because it doesn't keep the curl during the day, but other than that, a great product overall.

on 4/28/2009 10:25:00 PM

I got this in Bronze for a more natural look on my LLL complexion. The color is a golden brown, and the formula adds a natural, yet glossy and thickening effect to my lashes. Don't know if it adds or holds curl as my lashes are curly already. Minimal flaking. Becca is becoming another line I am liking.

on 4/15/2009 10:46:00 PM

I have tried many different brands of mascara in the past and have always been so disappointed with the end result.

I have very short, fine, straight asian lashes that won't curl even when using the best heated eyelash curlers. After reading this thread I thought I'd give it one last go and try this Becca mascara. The verdict :

A big two thumbs up. My outer lashes curled up naturally and it looked thicker and glossier. While it didn't give my lashes any length, at least I can see that I have some now. Short of getting eyelash extensions, this is the best mascara I have used - a costly $52.00 Australia dollars but worth the money.

on 4/4/2009 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I've ever used.

It is so easy to apply, the brush grips your lashes - no matter what length your lashes are - and the colour glides on smoothly and evenly.
I have it in black and the black is intense so you don't need to apply it over and over again. It also has a slight sheen so your lashes look more noticeable and fuller and longer.

This is great, it doesn't seem to clump.

I have bought this mascara 3 times running since it came out and will probably continue to do so.

on 4/3/2009 5:50:00 AM

I am very happy with this mascara. I have a huge problem with mascaras smudging and causing raccoon-eyes after a couple of hours. So far, i have tried lots and lots of different mascaras (Chanel, Clinique, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Stila, Stepane Marais, Modelco, Shiseido) and none of them have any staying power and melt onto my undereye bags :(
This one doesn't :) It stood the test of time!
It thickens and lengthens, but not dramatically.
The only thing i have about this mascara is that it doesnt hold my curl. so i have to do an extreme curl and then use this and hope that i still have some curl afterwards. I hope Becca doesn't discontinue this one.

on 4/1/2009 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Wow. I bought this on a whim during the Becca sale because I've been looking for a good brown mascara. What a nice surprise! This is indeed a dry formula--it looked like there was no product on the brush when I pullled it from the tube--but it applied easily and made my sparse, stubby lashes look long, full, flirty, soft, and natural. No clumps, no spider legs, no Tammy Faye (rest her soul) look. The brown is perfect--not too dark, not too red. It did not irritate my eyes at all (I hadn't realized how much the malodorous Maybelline Colossal Volum Express was). It lasted all day, holding a curl, with no tranferring at all. My only complaint (and I think this is just due to my inexpertise) is that I had a bit of trouble getting it off--it just sort of partially disintegrated with soap and water, and I had to use a little Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover on a cotton pad to get it all off. However, if that's all I have to do to remove it, I'm pretty happy! It's a little pricey at $24, but if it doesn't dry out and become useless before three months are up I'll be delighted to pay that. Impressive!

Popular Mascaras