September 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lips - Nivea - Hydro Care

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ARamjattan26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have only been sing this product for a few days but i can already see and feel the improvement in my lips. usually with other lip balms i have to constantly re-apply coats however, with nivea hydro care, i just have to apply one coat and it keeps my lips moisturized for a few hours, it keeps my lips from getting dry and cracked unlike other supposedly hydrating lip balms. although nivea hydro care doesn't have any colour, it keeps your lips smoother than those with colour and lipstick can be applied over it. i <3 this lip balm and i would definitely buy it again :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those essential products which I find myself repurchasing over and over again. Nivea lip balms in general are really nice, not too expensive, and easy to find. They're something I've grown up using, and would feel lost without!
This particular lip balm:
Pros: Really nice packaging, not too flimsy, but compact enough to keep easily in a small bag or pocket.
Great smell! I'm not sure exactly how to describe it.... it's kinda like a very fresh, light scent, with very subtle vanilla undertones. There isn't a real taste, but that's a pro for me. :)
Gives good moisturisation, not really heavy-duty, but great for everyday or as an overnight lip balm.
Works well as a primer underneath lipstick/other products.

Cons: I don't actually have any problems with this - just beware that it's not super heavy moisturisation, so if you have really really chapped, dry lips maybe try something else.

Overall: Love!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

this lip balm is a great, super affordable, moisturizing product for my lips. i'm just not a huge fan of the scent but if you're okay with it, i'd recommend trying this out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Directioner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: super hydrating :)
CONS: there are none!
COMMENTS: I really like this lip balm because it smells good and really hydrates my lips. I use this lip balm overnight usually and in the morning my lips are super soft. Plus, it smells really good. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product and when I run out of my Maybelline Baby Lips I'm going to use this again! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this because Maybelline Baby Lips were sold out, but I actually love it! It's SUPER moisturizing and I put it on every night before bed and every morning under my lip butter! :) I'm using this & Baby Lips from now on <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by LiddleP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished my first tube of this and I love it! I initially only bought it because Maybelline baby lips were sold out but this is my new favourite. It lasted about 3 times as long as baby lips and was dirt cheap. It leaves my lips generally more hydrated even once it's worn off, my lips don't crack at all with this - with some other products I've found my lips rely on the hydration so I need to keep applying it. It's got a great consistency, leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth, not sticky at all. It doesn't look super glossy either which is good because it's subtle. I really have nothing bad to say about it! Will definitely be rebuying, amazing value for money! This tube has lasted me about 3 or 4 months and I use it a few times daily!

By the way if you have badly cracked lips and want to heal them fast, this stuff is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I really like this lip balm. It makes my lips look refreshed
and moisturizes quite well. One of my favorite drugstore lip balms.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate all Nivea's lip products! They break me out all over the lips area!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My pencil case balm! At school all day, When Im not wearing pocketed clothing, I have it on hand because I love love love it. I got it in the three pack above for like 8 bucks, dirt cheap for what you get. Nive never fails to amaze me with thier balms! I love lip balm and nivea is my fave!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product disappointed me as it did nothing to alleviate my dry chapped lips after 2 weeks of use. It does feel nice on the lips as it's emollient, but just didn't work for me.