August 28, 2014 | 1685 users online

Conditioner - John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by PolkadotRobot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really don't like John Frieda...they have tons of yucky ingredients, and they are WAY over priced. Not on my pretty scalp. It's dried the heck out of my hair. never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2007 1:20:00 AM More reviews by elyadisorder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bleached platinum hair. I used this only twice and it made my hair more dry so I put it away and went back to another conditioner. I took it out again and decided to give it another shot, dry mess again!! Plus, I think every time I use this it makes my hair go yellow. I really wanted to like this because the packaging looks so good and the description sounded so promising! Shame!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2007 1:35:00 AM More reviews by christietx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made my hair as brittle as straw. I wouldn't even finish the tube - truly awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by bitty_20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy smokes!! This stuff has made my hair so *shiny*, and so soft, that all I can do is touch it all day long. And the smell! Yummy! I tried it on a whim when I saw some sample sizes at the store, and decided I would see if it was just hype or really something to write home (or in the case, MUA, lol) about. Great stuff, and I will continue to repurchase. It's too bad that some of you ladies have had such bad experiences with it, because it has worked wonders for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is for the Sheer Blonde "Glistening Conditioner" I couldn't find the exact name, so I'll do a review here. I love this. It's an amazing detangler that leaves my hair soft, smooth as silk and not weighed down at all. Highly recommended. I use this with the Sheer Blonde "Moisturizing Shampoo" and so far I'm very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by legallydallasgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am seriously giving this product a rating of 5 because it is a great value. I have always been someone to only use expensive shampoo and conditioner, but when I saw this product was discounted to $4 and realized I was kind of hurting for cash, I broke down and bought it.

Surprisingly, it makes my hair shinier and softer than anything else I've used. Before this purchase, I was using Redken Allsoft, which I still love, but this product makes my hair look brilliant...it rinses so clean! When I was getting highlights at the salon yesterday, my stylist asked what I've been using because my hair looks so clean and soft.

Last trip to the store I saw that the Charles Worthington Results Colour Vibrance was on major discount, so I am temporarily switching to it. Unless this new stuff blows my socks off, I will be going back to the John Frieda Sheer Blonde line as long as it doesn't change. Decently chic packaging too, for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this and the conditioner in a sample size from the store. I have long dry hair with blonde highlights an oily scalp. Since we moved to a house with hard water, I've had a difficult time finding a shampoo that will clean my hair well and give it enough conditioning. This combination is working pretty well for that and I am probably going to repurchase because I haven't found anything better for daily use.

**Update**
I've decided that I don't like this conditioner as well. I still really like the shampoo, but the cond. doesn't add enough moisture for my hair. I really like the L'oreal Feria conditioner that I bought at Sally - it's really thick and has lasted forever (since my review in 05). Most recently the Redken all soft silk fuel really gives my straight, dry highlighted hair a nice boost, too.I won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by queennofhearts

This product is amazing. I have dark blonde hair and after I used this, my highlights stood out much more. My hair is really soft and I cant go a day without someone touching it and commenting it. The smell is very nice too. I would definately reccomend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2006 1:03:00 PM More reviews by blithebeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in the minority, but I really like this conditioner. I've been using it in conjunction with Sheer Blonde Highlighting Shampoo and the results have been very shiny, moisturized & managable hair with no brassiness (usually a few weeks after my hair appointment it starts to get brassy). Very impressive results for a drugstore brand especially since I have very thick naturally wavy hair and have been using salon products for years. Packaging is cute but one lippie off for the smell, I'm not crazy about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by marisa61

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this in conjunction with the volumizing shampoo and I love it. Moisturizes my ends without totally weighing them down. Keeps my hair sleek and soft. For someone like me with medium hair that gets oily quick this stuff works, but for someone with thicker or drier hair they may want to look for something else. Will definitely re-buy and would recommend to others with simliar hair types to mine.