Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

4.7

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (CI 40800).

on 7/9/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this for my lips and cuticles. I find that putting a light layer of this under my favorite bright (but drying) MAC lipsticks helps it feel better and look more natural. Its pretty cheap at walmart.

This is a great tube to have in your purse. Smells fresh and goes on thin.

HG chapstick (along with other things)! I think Beautycrush on YouTube said she loves the mint chocolate chip one and I generally don't like scented/flavored things so I picked up this one instead. Talk about a multitasker, I use this on my lips, ears (I have stretched earlobes), elbows, my boyfriend's cracked hands (he doesn't like most lotions but he'll put this on because "it smells like Cocoa Puffs")... it is the cure all for any dry skin and lasts forever. I wish they would carry it in other stores besides Wal-Mart in my area though.....

on 3/25/2012 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stick. I use it like a chapstick and also on dry spots around my nose and on my elbows. I keep one on my desk at work and my co workers always think im putting glue stick on my lips! but after hearing my raves about it, they've gone out and bought their own and love it.
I just love that it's like a chapstick/moisturizer/balm that is in a neat little package. Seriously, this is a must have for me.

on 3/4/2012 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

King of chapsticks. LOVE this and will be repurchasing and getting for the boyfriend as well. If you like EOS, vaseline and burt's bees; you should get this.

Definitely recommend. EVERYONE should have one!

on 1/25/2012 9:27:00 AM

Bought a pack of 3 from Amazon as I can't seems to find it anywhere near my place .. It reminds me of a UHU Glue stick but it really moisturizes my lips well .. Smells yummy too !

on 7/25/2011 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I finally found one!! Woohoo. It was being sold for twice the price of other stores empty shelves ($3.79) at Ulta (shame on you, Ulta!) but I had a coupon/friend's and family thing so I desperately picked it up. It's so much better than the Cococare stick, I can't stress that enough. I use that stick for facial lines as to not waste it, and this one on my lips. Perfection!

on 4/13/2011 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This comes everywhere with me. Best stay-put intense lip balm. If I've dried my lips to smitherines by using products with glycolic acid in on my face, this will undo the damage in a heart-beat. Initially, I also used it on my eyes, as recommended by Christopher Drummond. Mistake. It clogged the pores on my cheek bones massively. As a lip balm this is perfect. Cheap, practical. Love.
I was put off after the clogged pores on my upper cheeks, but it was the only thing to soothe my lips when they were really hard up. And it is now my favourite thing for my lips. No problem with using it that way.

on 3/6/2011 12:32:00 AM

This is a product that those who have tried, keep returning to! A creamy, smooth texture that easily glides on, but isn't waxy or sticky. Has a lovely sweet (but not overpowering!) scent, cute packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this as a lip balm, and it works great as a cuticle moisturizer as well. The Shea Butter one is pretty good too.

Popular Body Skincare Products