November 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Skincare - Body - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

HG chapstick (along with other things)! I think Beautycrush on YouTube said she loves the mint chocolate chip one and I generally don't like scented/flavored things so I picked up this one instead. Talk about a multitasker, I use this on my lips, ears (I have stretched earlobes), elbows, my boyfriend's cracked hands (he doesn't like most lotions but he'll put this on because "it smells like Cocoa Puffs")... it is the cure all for any dry skin and lasts forever. I wish they would carry it in other stores besides Wal-Mart in my area though.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

Love this stick. I use it like a chapstick and also on dry spots around my nose and on my elbows. I keep one on my desk at work and my co workers always think im putting glue stick on my lips! but after hearing my raves about it, they've gone out and bought their own and love it.
I just love that it's like a chapstick/moisturizer/balm that is in a neat little package. Seriously, this is a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by TheTruth1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

King of chapsticks. LOVE this and will be repurchasing and getting for the boyfriend as well. If you like EOS, vaseline and burt's bees; you should get this.

Definitely recommend. EVERYONE should have one!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

Bought a pack of 3 from Amazon as I can't seems to find it anywhere near my place .. It reminds me of a UHU Glue stick but it really moisturizes my lips well .. Smells yummy too !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I finally found one!! Woohoo. It was being sold for twice the price of other stores empty shelves ($3.79) at Ulta (shame on you, Ulta!) but I had a coupon/friend's and family thing so I desperately picked it up. It's so much better than the Cococare stick, I can't stress that enough. I use that stick for facial lines as to not waste it, and this one on my lips. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This comes everywhere with me. Best stay-put intense lip balm. If I've dried my lips to smitherines by using products with glycolic acid in on my face, this will undo the damage in a heart-beat. Initially, I also used it on my eyes, as recommended by Christopher Drummond. Mistake. It clogged the pores on my cheek bones massively. As a lip balm this is perfect. Cheap, practical. Love.
I was put off after the clogged pores on my upper cheeks, but it was the only thing to soothe my lips when they were really hard up. And it is now my favourite thing for my lips. No problem with using it that way.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that those who have tried, keep returning to! A creamy, smooth texture that easily glides on, but isn't waxy or sticky. Has a lovely sweet (but not overpowering!) scent, cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by delightfullydorky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this as a lip balm, and it works great as a cuticle moisturizer as well. The Shea Butter one is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by monicameowmeoww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

best chap stick ever i put this on immediately after i get out of the shower and it makes my lips soft for hours i love this and i hope they never discontinue it cuz i will be pissed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG lip balm. I have also used it to treat minor burns as well. Very moisturizing and lasts a long time. I have about 5 or 6 littered around my house/car and bags. I refuse to go anywhere without it!