Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

4.7

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (CI 40800).

I have atleast one of these with me at all times. I use it on my lips, elbows, cuticles, etc. It smells delicious and never breaks me out around my mouth. I'm a sucker for new lip products but this will always be there for me when I reach for it! I just wish they made them in different sizes so it wasn't so bulky but you can't have it all! Theyrabouit $2 in the “ethnic hair care" section @ Wal Mart..

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my second favorite stick lipbalm behind chapstick. It provides a thick coat of moisture and smells well. However, I wish it would last longer. As to it's skin smoothing properties-I've never found cocoa butter to even out discoloration-it just moisturizes. It's not love, but it is like.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this on my lips and it is very hydrating. Although it is a little awkward at first because it's so bulky, I got use to it and now can apply it properly on my lips. Like other reviewers, I did get the odd look of people thinking I'm putting glue on my lips.. until they realize it's actually chap stick :) I have yet to use it on other parts of my body as it would be a bit unhygienic to put the stick on other parts of the body if I put it on my lips. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Such an amazing multitasking product. I use this on my lips for hydration, cuticles, bug bites, dry spots on my skin, sometimes I even put a bit to style my brows !

I have to admit though, I've had more than one person ask me what I was doing with "that gluestick" when I pulled it out in public haha.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this for my lips and cuticles. I find that putting a light layer of this under my favorite bright (but drying) MAC lipsticks helps it feel better and look more natural. Its pretty cheap at walmart.

This is a great tube to have in your purse. Smells fresh and goes on thin.

HG chapstick (along with other things)! I think Beautycrush on YouTube said she loves the mint chocolate chip one and I generally don't like scented/flavored things so I picked up this one instead. Talk about a multitasker, I use this on my lips, ears (I have stretched earlobes), elbows, my boyfriend's cracked hands (he doesn't like most lotions but he'll put this on because "it smells like Cocoa Puffs")... it is the cure all for any dry skin and lasts forever. I wish they would carry it in other stores besides Wal-Mart in my area though.....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stick. I use it like a chapstick and also on dry spots around my nose and on my elbows. I keep one on my desk at work and my co workers always think im putting glue stick on my lips! but after hearing my raves about it, they've gone out and bought their own and love it.
I just love that it's like a chapstick/moisturizer/balm that is in a neat little package. Seriously, this is a must have for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

King of chapsticks. LOVE this and will be repurchasing and getting for the boyfriend as well. If you like EOS, vaseline and burt's bees; you should get this.

Definitely recommend. EVERYONE should have one!

Bought a pack of 3 from Amazon as I can't seems to find it anywhere near my place .. It reminds me of a UHU Glue stick but it really moisturizes my lips well .. Smells yummy too !

Popular Body Skincare Products