December 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by GabriellaH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes so this worked perfectly for me! My mum also has tries this product before, she has very short lashes and it was brilliant for her too. My everyday mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Mascaras come and go and it's fun to try them all, high-end, low-end and in between... that was me until I discovered this one - it's a winner.

Thick full lashes - Tick
Lengthening - Tick
Looks like false lashes - Tick
True Black - Tick
Lasts all day - Tick
No clumping and flaking - Tick

It's a keeper and I will be repurchasing this time and time again, my close second is the Falsies in the purple tube by Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by greengrapefruit

This is my go-to mascara for a few years now. It is simply the best drugstore mascara I have ever used. My lashes are straight and I stopped using my eyelash curler because I think it looks better/more curled using the mascara alone. It really opens my eyes up! I never thought I'd stop using a curler but now my lashes look better and its one less step. I love the volume and length I get from this. I will keep buying for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by shesUNIQUE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a big fan of eyelashes, so of course I am someone who will be interested in mascaras and trying out different kinds. This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look. I think the wand is nice, although I wish it was a little big bigger. I use the glam black and non-waterproof. I bought the water proof one by accident before and its just so hard to get off and if you mess up and it dried, well, then that's not so good. I wash my face several times a day so sometimes I reapply my makeup and in doing so I must have non-waterproof mascara.

Would I buy this product again or recommend to a friend? -Yes! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Based upon the name of this product, you would think that it would give you really long looking voluminous lashes. It does provide volume but not to the great extent upon which it claims. Nonetheless, this mascara is still a pretty good one. However, I don't think I will ever end up buying it again. As, I simply don't consider it to be a must-have.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by marysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Average mascara. Clumps a bit and is a bit flaky. I'm looking for a better drug store mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LDean244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this mascara is AMAZING! i bought this at a makeup sale and everytime i go to a makeup sale i make a point of buying this mascara.
i already have naturally long eyelashes but i like wearing mascara for special occassions, and this stuff is the BEST!
doesn't clump, good to layer up and lasts for ages!
I've also used the waterproof version of this, but that one clumps more and isn't that easy to layer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best layering mascaras. It doesn't clump. Easy to apply, two, or three coats and you're done. Excellent beginner mascara or for straight lashes. The key is to separate as you move straight up. Do not zig zag.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by melodytsai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite mascara. It really volumizes and brings out the best in my lashes. Highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only mascara that I continuously repurchase. It's my tried and true mascara because it is black, builds up to a dramatic look in 2-3 coats and doesn't clump. Your lashes look dark, full, long, natural or dramatic depending on the number of coats applied. It is a great every day mascara with volume, a bit of length, and zero clumps. Its so easy to use and very low maintenance. This would be a great starter mascara for young girls. I wear the non-waterproof version to the gym and it will hold up and doesn't smudge or streak if I'm weight lifting or doing moderate intensity cardio. It may smudge a little if I do sprints or HIIT cardio and am sweating profusely, but it doesn't look bad and at that point I go straight to wash my face afterward. I haven't tried the waterproof version, but have layered this under my waterproof L'Oreal voluminous to go swimming and the combo looked nice together. HG for every day, but you may want something more dramatic for night time, or layer another mascara on top for more night time intensity.