Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

This really does give your lashes volume but it clumps like crazy! I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have no idea why it took me so long to purchase this mascara?! I have a collection of other drugstore mascaras in my makeup storage but recently this one became my all time favorite. This mascara reminds me of the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes because of the formula and wire brush, of course the huge difference would be the shape of the wired brush. because the Cat eyes is more curved and the Colossal is a thick round brush. I do like cat eyes mascara very much but the only complaint i have is the formula was very difficult to remove, almost water proof and my eyes are sensitive to aggressive scrubbing so i could not use cat eyes on a daily basis. However, Colossal is alot easier to wash off and the overall definition, lengthening and volume is wonderful. My eyelashes are almost non existent, Super short and extrememly fine. i feel like the wire brush helps seperate the lashes and the formula is quick drying, so it helps to layer on coats to provide volume. I definitely consider this my new fave mascara!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this mascara for 5 years already I always end up buying it over and over again if you feel like it's to clumpy all you have to do is pair it with another mascara that has a more unclumping brush which is what I do by that I mean apply a coat of this and then a coat of another that has a unclumping brush for a good outcome.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

It was just OK. It wasn't a great mascara but it wasn't super bad either. It didn't hold a curl in my straight asian lashes. It got clumpy easily and would kind of look furry. The color was not a super intense black. It smelled like roses, like a grandma perfume. It did smudge under my eyes sometimes-not all the time.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this mascara when the high end one I normally use started going clumpy, and I just wanted something cheap for everyday use until I could get my hands on my usual. I paid about $24 for it in Sydney. My first impression was that it certainly didn't live up to its name. There was nothing 'colossal' about my lashes. It only mildly added thickness, however, it did lengthen them reasonably well and I was impressed at how it seemed to separate and coat my lashes with minimal clumping. Don't think I would rush out to buy this product again because I prefer a more dramatic effect, and it doesn't compare to my usual brand, but not a terrible product either. Probably good for basic, everyday wear for someone who doesn't want to break the bank and is after a more subtle, natural look.

This mascara is pretty good for its price, made my lashes look good for an everyday wear, however it smudged within the first few hours of wearing it, and i wasn't even wearing that much, so it was slightly disappointing

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I honestly love this mascara. I have bought it multiple times, and while it might not be as good as some high end brands, I think that it is definitely worth it for the price.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite mascaras ever

Its the best maybelline mascara ,im not trying to say that this product is good though.Just good when u compare to other maybelline mascara.I may sound critical but at least this lengthens my lashes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. For the school year, I'd wear this every day and my eyelashes would stay almost the same all day. It made my eyelashes look a lot fuller than they are as well as longer. This is probably one of the only mascaras that I get compliments on when I wear it out and about, making it one of my to-go makeup must haves.

Popular Mascaras