December 17, 2014 | 1634 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by DannyMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey Everyone! This is a staple in my personal skin regimen. I always get compliments on how flawless my skin looks. On the days where I'm on location for a photo shoot or wedding, I like my skin to look "clean and neat". So I use strobe liquid over my higher planes on my face and then all over with this stuff. Looks, clean, clear and I have that natural glow everyone always asks me about.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Katy21

This product is my HG bronzer. I use it to contour my face and deepen my tan and it is absolutely beautiful! It is so creamy and blends seamlessly into my skin unlike any other powder. I have purchased this shade numerous times and will continue to purchase. Great job Mac,

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using MAC studiofix powder foundation for so many years (+10 years!) I decided to try something new. I'd read up on this particular product and picked it up in medium deep. So far... I love it! It sits so well on the skin and truly looks as natural as make up can look:) I have a few blemishes and although it didn't cover them up (I'm not wearing any liquid foundation or concealer) it still manages to make me look awake and glowing:) too soon to say if this is my new go to HG powder but I'm definetly loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover114

I love Mineralize Skinfinish Natural! I use it everyday to either set my concealer or concealer + foundation and it leaves my face looking natural and oil free. I would say it keeps my face shine free for 3-4 hours before I need to touch up again. And unlike the studio fix foundation powders, this does not break my acne prone skin out. I've been using this for the past 2 years and will keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Chelseax1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i agree. this has a mattifying finish. i have an oily t zone and this stuff is a life saver. i'm nc 43. i get the most out of this shade because i can use it to contour or as a bronzer during the winter and the summer when i get darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMISFIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First review I did and gave the product 5 lippies!! This is a product I have/ will buy continually. U can use it to set foundation, alone(which offers a decent coverage, over concealer and tinted moisturizers and if ur lighter to contour. AND IT DOESN'T LEAVE U LOOKING POWDERY!! This is worth the money even if u buy things on a budget!! I can't say I have used other setting powders buy other brands, but I don't find the need/want to switch it up. The only bad thing someone may say is this doesn't have a mirror but that's nothing to complain about. I like to give my honest opinions and be fair when judging a product because people don't want to spend money on something so hyped up and be disappointed. So honestly, this deserves 5 lippies in any shade it comes in. UPDATE: I Did give another product 5 lippies..but oh well when it's worth it, it's worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The one powder I keep going to over and over. This gives my NC-44 skin a perfect, air brushed finish. Its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this powder mainly because it provides reasonable coverage to even out my skin-tone (unlike the majority of face powders which are mainly used to set liquid foundation). I feel happy with just using this over a good concealer and I'm all set to go. This powder is NOT matte. It is more of a satin finish and gives a nice sheen to my skin. I like that it doesn't transfer easily, but it doesn't last all day so touch-up's are needed with this. If you have a lighter skin-tone, this would also work as a bronzer for a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Debbie41176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fair / medium skin but love 'medium deep' for adding an all over hint of colour without any shimmer. This puts some of the highlights back in my face after my heavy duty foundation wipes them out! The pot is huge so it's lasting me forever, therefore it's great value for money. Works really well with a brush such as MAC 150 or 134 large powder brushes. A quick dusting all over works for me, but you could use this more heavily in places to accentuate / contrast.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

I'm an NC30 Asian combination skin, relatively even and clear complexion. I use Medium Deep on my cheeks as a lil oomph for a natural look. Doesnt look like blush or bronzer; just a nice healthy color with a natural finish, not powdery or chalky. Love it and bought in two other colors (Deep for bronzer, Medium Plus for touch-ups). My only complaint is why on earth don't the Mineralize compacts have mirrors?