MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Deep

4.4

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Basically everyday I ONLY use this and the studio fix concealer in NW40. I put it all over my face with a kabuki brush for a nice matte finish. My usual makeup routine is but the concealer on then MSF. After that I put my Raizin blush on and either leave my lips natural or use Revlon SL lipstick "Berry Haute" PERFECT for woman of color or NW40-45 Skin:) For the price its not cheap and not THAT expensive compared to other high end brands. HG product RIGHT HERE! GET YOU SUM!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder, I actually bought it one shade darker and use it as a bronzer on my forehead, nose and tops of my cheeks. The mineral finish is sublime and when I finish my Cargo HD powder I am trading it in for this product. I use a large brush for application and I have slightly dry skin and I find this powder very moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hey Everyone! This is a staple in my personal skin regimen. I always get compliments on how flawless my skin looks. On the days where I'm on location for a photo shoot or wedding, I like my skin to look "clean and neat". So I use strobe liquid over my higher planes on my face and then all over with this stuff. Looks, clean, clear and I have that natural glow everyone always asks me about.

This product is my HG bronzer. I use it to contour my face and deepen my tan and it is absolutely beautiful! It is so creamy and blends seamlessly into my skin unlike any other powder. I have purchased this shade numerous times and will continue to purchase. Great job Mac,

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After using MAC studiofix powder foundation for so many years (+10 years!) I decided to try something new. I'd read up on this particular product and picked it up in medium deep. So far... I love it! It sits so well on the skin and truly looks as natural as make up can look:) I have a few blemishes and although it didn't cover them up (I'm not wearing any liquid foundation or concealer) it still manages to make me look awake and glowing:) too soon to say if this is my new go to HG powder but I'm definetly loving it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love Mineralize Skinfinish Natural! I use it everyday to either set my concealer or concealer + foundation and it leaves my face looking natural and oil free. I would say it keeps my face shine free for 3-4 hours before I need to touch up again. And unlike the studio fix foundation powders, this does not break my acne prone skin out. I've been using this for the past 2 years and will keep repurchasing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i agree. this has a mattifying finish. i have an oily t zone and this stuff is a life saver. i'm nc 43. i get the most out of this shade because i can use it to contour or as a bronzer during the winter and the summer when i get darker.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

First review I did and gave the product 5 lippies!! This is a product I have/ will buy continually. U can use it to set foundation, alone(which offers a decent coverage, over concealer and tinted moisturizers and if ur lighter to contour. AND IT DOESN'T LEAVE U LOOKING POWDERY!! This is worth the money even if u buy things on a budget!! I can't say I have used other setting powders buy other brands, but I don't find the need/want to switch it up. The only bad thing someone may say is this doesn't have a mirror but that's nothing to complain about. I like to give my honest opinions and be fair when judging a product because people don't want to spend money on something so hyped up and be disappointed. So honestly, this deserves 5 lippies in any shade it comes in. UPDATE: I Did give another product 5 lippies..but oh well when it's worth it, it's worth it :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The one powder I keep going to over and over. This gives my NC-44 skin a perfect, air brushed finish. Its amazing!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this powder mainly because it provides reasonable coverage to even out my skin-tone (unlike the majority of face powders which are mainly used to set liquid foundation). I feel happy with just using this over a good concealer and I'm all set to go. This powder is NOT matte. It is more of a satin finish and gives a nice sheen to my skin. I like that it doesn't transfer easily, but it doesn't last all day so touch-up's are needed with this. If you have a lighter skin-tone, this would also work as a bronzer for a very natural look.

Recommended for Normal Skin