October 25, 2014 | 839 users online

Highlighters - Boots - No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product's a dupe of Benefit's Moon Beam. Even though there's glitter, it's very subtle. I find it makes my skin look more even and accentuates my bone structure. The jar's convenient even though the pump was a hassle to get working the first time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by JSH812

Easy to review - this stuff is great! I love it more than any of the high-end illuminizers. Since it is light pink, obviously it enhances any kind of pink color in foundation, so this (at least on me) looks better with my yellow toned foundations than my pink ones. I put this all over after primer and I love that it helps me appear healthier and brighter :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MermaidTears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to love powder highlighters but have recently discovered a love for liquid and cream products. This lotion is airy and is so lightweight. It's a pale pink just like Benefit's Moon Beam. The pump bottle is fab and it looks so pretty sitting on my vanity. I love wearing it underneath my concealer to brighten my undereyes(if you wear any type of foundation over it, the shimmer is turned into a subtle glow), I also love it as a shimmery glowy pink shadow, and of course it's perfect as a cheek and brow bone highlighter. You can mix it into your foundation or concealer also for a dewy finish. It's a fabulous product to play around with. There's no scent and it doesn't break me out. You can mix it into moisturizer for your body too for a sexy glow. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For a long time I preferred powder highlighters. Not sure why since a lot of time they don't look as natural as liquid/cream ones. I had read a lot of good reviews for this product & finally picked it up about a month ago. It is *gorgeous*! I use it almost daily on my cheekbones, browbones, bridge of nose & cupids bow. The pinkish-shade looks lovely on my NW10 skin. And no breakouts or any other problems. I love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by christialle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love everything about this. You can build it up for more shimmer or really blend it out for a subtle glow (it is so finely milled the particles are invisible). I often use it instead of eyeshadow (more heavily layered it is a lovely pink gleam) or on my cheekbones or browbone. It is the very first illuminator that really looks incredibly natural and dewy on me, like I just had the most amazing exfoliating facial and my skin is just incredibly hydrated and healthy.

It is in the form of a light lotion that feels like nothing when it is applied, and the pump is super. What can I say, I really love this. Bravo Boots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Wow, I'm so glad I noticed this on MUA and decided to give it a shot. I am an avid fan of Benefit's high beam, except it's extremely expensive for the amount you get, and it's only available online in my area.This is exactly the same as high beam, except it costs way less and you get five times more and it has a pump which is far more hygienic than the high beam brush. This jar is going to last me forever. I think Boots could make it half the size for the same price and it would still be an amazing deal. Now they should come out with peach like Moon Beam!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by MB12255

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this. I use this mixed with my Revlon Colorstay foundation and my skin just looks perfect. Never will I use foundation without mixing this in with it. I mix a little on the back of my hand and apply on face. I set with MUFE HD powder and my skin looks dewy without looking too glittery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this almost every day since I got it. I haven't been getting enough sleep, and I wanted something to make my skin look more healthy, and this highlighter works. It adds a subtle pink shimmer that's not glittery or greasy, and I like the packaging and pump dispenser.

The only thing to be careful with is that if you put too much foundation or powder on top, the highlighter doesn't show through, so you have to balance your skin products or layer them accordingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MissHoneyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is just so gorgeous and it's so lightweight. It gives you the prettiest pale pink subtle glow. It's not sparkley or frosty, it has a super, super fine shimmer. I love applying it on my browbones and on my cheekbones. On your lighter makeup days you'll find yourself reaching for this trust me, it's so easy to just blend a dab on and you'll feel instantly prettier. I chose to buy this over Benefit's High Beam and I'm so happy I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

If you are into highlighters or the idea of them, this will not disappoint. This has a great smooth consistency and beautiful shimmer that's subtle and not glittery.
It comes in a handy pump bottle that makes it easy to control the amount of product you use. The color is a mild, light pink that reflects well in light.
I recommend using this on the tops of cheek bones and down the bridge of your nose for a slight dewy finish.
One lippie off for a slightly high price (you still get plenty price wise compared to Benefit) and staying power is good but not excellent.
Darn near perfect though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No