August 20, 2014 | 1293 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by emysiu

Yes, this stuff is lovely for preventing shine! Better than anything I've found out there to date. However, it does leave a pretty obvious white cast on my semi tan face. The silicone in the sunscreen has also not done wonders for my face. I've broken out quite a bit within 1 week of using this. I'm saving this for special occasions because I think that this does terrific as a primer, but other than that, I won't be reaching for this on a regular basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by skincarejunkie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with the sunscreen.I'm tanned-skin so when I put this over my face&body .It leaves a white cast which I really hate .My friends will ask me if I'm using baby powder or sunscreen.Hence the 3 lippies :/ regretted buying it.Should have test it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Cerinah7

In the day I used biore UV perfect face milk spf 50 PA+++ but I felt that it tends to dry out my skin by mid-day. Biore UV helped to control oil for most people and feels really matte and blends into the skin superbly well but for my dry combi skin it was too drying by midday after being in an airconditioned room and my face started peeling. However ever since I started using physiogel cream in the day time too my skin stopped peeling. I managed to achieve the perfect combination of moisturised matte skin with no redness. Currently I am using Sofina perfect uv (bought it in Japan) and I find it less drying than biore. However it doesn't seem as waterproof so I alternate depending on the type of activity I do.

skin type: sensitive, acne prone, (used to be oily/combi but now dry due to acne medication)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I bought the blue packaging version. This is a sunblock and contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide which physically block UV rays unlike sunscreen which filters harmful UV rays. With that said, this sunblock is definitely better than US versions of sunblocks made for the face. This is really runny and thin and can be used under makeup. However, I feel like the blue version isn't great for oil control. It definitely makes my skin oily throughout the day. But it isn't oil on contact. It is pretty white and can spread evenly on the face. It dries to a matte finish. Not sure if I'd repurchase since there are so many SPFs on the market in Asia... Might try another brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Sweettraumen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this sunscreen, it does keep the oilies away for a few hours but not a whole day. I use this as a primer under makeup. However if you have dry skin or are using products such as retin A that causes your skin to flake, this may not be suitable for you. I am on Retin A and occasionally it has caused my makeup to flake, so really moisturize well prior to applying this. This sunscreen is cheap and good and I've tried quite a number of sunscreens. They don't feel as light weight on the skin as this one does. (namely european sunscreens)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Ashleythrashley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product!! I have tried everything for my oily skin and nothing has worked to control my oil like this product. I can wear my makeup all day long and there is no shine that comes through my foundation. Love it! I do have to order it off of amazon because I live in the US and it take about 3 weeks to get here but it's totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by tshan89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for 3 years now, and while I love it, it does have the silicon feel upon application and its a tad bit too watery. However, value for money and does the job well, doesn't cause breakout on my ultra sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

I bought this about a year ago after reading MUA good reviews on it and it is my HG sunscreen.

You'll have to shake the bottle before pouring out the product and it comes out in a watery emulsion. Easily spread.

It keeps my oily skin in check and it does not break me out at all (unlike many other thick creamy sunscreens I've tried prior to this). I'm so in love with this. Best of all, it is easily available in the drugstores where I live and it is affordable.

May be a bit drying for people with dry skin though.

I've repurchased this many times and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim, because I heard it was good for oily skin. Plus I wanted a sunscreen with SPF 50 and PA+++.

I got it for $12.45 on eBay and it took two/three weeks to get here.

The results are amazing. Its perfect for my oily skin. Its liquid but once it goes on it feels like powder. You instantly get the matte effect. My face stays matte all day and it hasn't broken me out at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mariacardoso

I love asiatics sunscreens and i really want ro love this one. But it really dries my skin. At the end of the day my skin is really bad with strange white spots.
It could be a must, but it is not. Will not repurchase