December 20, 2014 | 1750 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have #233 in Soft Blossoms, and I'm not sure if the other colors are as bad, but this one is. The pigmentation is super weak, and the shadows are very difficult to pick up. There always seems to be way too much fallout, and after only a few weeks, the shadows hardened altogether and won't get picked up at all. The colors look pretty when brand new in the store, but once you rub a brush or the sponge applicator into them, you can see the true quality show through... cheap. In fact, three of the colors are supposed to be barely shimmery/sparkly, but it's so weak and sparse that it ends up looking cheap. Another of the colors is meant to be frosty, but also looks super cheap. Again, maybe another one of the quad combinations in this line might be worth it, but this one certainly is not. Both the colors and the formulation for this quad are bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I believe I bought this in Dynamite Drama (Rusty brown shimmer, gold, talcy white and talcy light green?)
Anyway I dropped it once and the brown shadow began to crumble in the corner of its pan.. second drop it was completly destroyed, so i put the remains into a little cup..
The brown and the gold were pretty, blendable and pigmented, but the other two were useless...
I've already replaced the gold with urban decay's half baked :)
Will not buy again because it took about a week for me to ruin this compact..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Rinnyribs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UGH! So cheap. The colors don't even show up! CG eyeshadows are the worst!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

I only wear eye shadow for special occasions, so I wanted something inexpensive. I also wanted a selection of colours in the pink/purple/brown spectrum. This quad had the best colours, so I chose it.

I agree that it's not very pigmented, and that the sparkles show up more than the colour itself. However, that's the way I like eyeshadow - nice and subtle. Not the greatest eyeshadow out there, I'm sure, and I'll probably try something else next time....but for the price and the colours, it's certainly worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by colourrmepretty

I really, really dislike this product. If you are just starting out with makeup, and you don't want it to even look like you're wearing eyeshadow, go right ahead and buy this. Honestly, it's terrible. The pigmentation could not get any worse, and the packaging is cheap. I would not reccomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by sellofain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite eyeshadow colors are from Cover Girl. I'm not sure what my quad is called, but the one I use has blue, green, orange, and yellow. I like bold, fun colors and they definitely have them. There's a two-sides shadow brush that comes with the case. One side has a rounded tip and the other a pointed tip. The shadows don't fade like other ones I've used, and it's nice to not have to touch up my eyes throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by mbellej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally don't buy CG eyeshadows but I thought what the hey and was pleasantly surprised. The colour I purchased Country Woods is a wonderful neutral for fair to medium skintone. I use this as my go to finished look. The only thing I disliked was when I dropped the packaging I lost a chunk of one of the colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by dgurl9605

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got this for Christmas a year ago and never liked it. Now, I love it! Ii use it everyday and the colors are perfect for a light neutral look. The only thing is that there is a lot of fallout but other than that I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kristenfaith

This is amazing! I have used clinique, estee lauder, lancome, mac, bla bla bla eyeshadows and this is the first one that doesn't wear off or crease by the end of the day. It literally will stay on for 14 + hrs. I mean it won't look AS fresh, but still good. Its cheap, excellent quality, and is good for sensitive skin people so if anyone has $5 to spare, go for it! And it looks really pretty, it really enhances the eyes. It is definitely not drugstore quality, I would pay $20 for this pallette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by pookieb

I have the crystal waters quad and love it! The shadows are soft so you can pack them on with a 217 for more pigment. It also works well to put down a black base and cover with the light green colour for a bit of green shimmer.