April 20, 2014 | 995 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by colourrmepretty

I really, really dislike this product. If you are just starting out with makeup, and you don't want it to even look like you're wearing eyeshadow, go right ahead and buy this. Honestly, it's terrible. The pigmentation could not get any worse, and the packaging is cheap. I would not reccomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by sellofain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite eyeshadow colors are from Cover Girl. I'm not sure what my quad is called, but the one I use has blue, green, orange, and yellow. I like bold, fun colors and they definitely have them. There's a two-sides shadow brush that comes with the case. One side has a rounded tip and the other a pointed tip. The shadows don't fade like other ones I've used, and it's nice to not have to touch up my eyes throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by mbellej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally don't buy CG eyeshadows but I thought what the hey and was pleasantly surprised. The colour I purchased Country Woods is a wonderful neutral for fair to medium skintone. I use this as my go to finished look. The only thing I disliked was when I dropped the packaging I lost a chunk of one of the colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by dgurl9605

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got this for Christmas a year ago and never liked it. Now, I love it! Ii use it everyday and the colors are perfect for a light neutral look. The only thing is that there is a lot of fallout but other than that I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kristenfaith

This is amazing! I have used clinique, estee lauder, lancome, mac, bla bla bla eyeshadows and this is the first one that doesn't wear off or crease by the end of the day. It literally will stay on for 14 + hrs. I mean it won't look AS fresh, but still good. Its cheap, excellent quality, and is good for sensitive skin people so if anyone has $5 to spare, go for it! And it looks really pretty, it really enhances the eyes. It is definitely not drugstore quality, I would pay $20 for this pallette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by pookieb

I have the crystal waters quad and love it! The shadows are soft so you can pack them on with a 217 for more pigment. It also works well to put down a black base and cover with the light green colour for a bit of green shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by AcelineVaux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not the best eyeshadows I've ever bought if you want a lot of pigment- I have the Cafe quad, as well as one of the singles. However if you're going for a nice, subtle hint of colour (like the colors in the Cafe one- two browns, a gold, and a white), this stuff works very well. One lippy off because the applicator doesn't work at picking up color. Otherwise, I really enjoy the quad that I own, it's probably the best little group of shades I've bought that work to bring out my eye colour. If you want a lot of pigment, I'd say either skip this product altogether or try and build it when you have it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Today I bought the "Shimmering Sands" and all I can say its..ok.The pigmentation is better in this palette than some other Covergirl ones,but if you want REAL pigmentation,try the one by Maybelline.Its called "Enchanted Forests".All 4 colors are like..wowzers!!!:)Like everybody says..all these palettes by Covergirl and Maybelline are a hit and miss and I guess you just have to try them yourself to see.I do like both of these brand names and the cost is good to!I will not be buying Shimmering Sands again..by Enchanted Forests by Maybelline..you betcha!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

I really liked these but the bad thing was that only a few colors out of the several Quads i purchased acually were pigmented and blendable, the rest were chalky or they would not blend at all. The colors look so bright in the case but since they arent pigmented they're dull when they're on your lids. This was a big disappointment because i had high hopes for the bright palettes but i only had luck with shimmering sands (it is a trio) and the shimmery colors in the quads. None of the mattes seemed to work at all. I probably won't be buying these anymore with the exception of the shimmery palettes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got these for a few bucks each at Wal mart for the girls I watch. I'm a nanny and watch two almost 7 year old twins all day long who are very, very into fashion, make up, looking fabulous and anything that has to do with the three.

I'm not sure what the names for these quads are, as the little plastic sticky tap isn't on there anymore. But one of them has a dark blue, a bright blue, a vintage turquoise and a baby blue. The other one is a plum color, gold, white and light green. The girls love them. They work great for the girls. They look great on the girls. They last longer than I thought they would. Especially since I'm not using primer on them. I'm there with them from 8am to 6-7 at night. I bought this to give us more stuff to do.