April 21, 2014 | 1265 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Maritxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does what itīs supposed to do. Your eyelashes become ridiculously long over a one-month span; however, it does nothing to make them thicker. I guess it can give amazing results if you have naturally thick lashes; unfortunately that is not the case for me. As soon as you stop using it you instantly shed all those long lashes and the growing cycle begins all over again (which happens with pretty much every product of this kind, but in this particular case the price tag makes it a rather costly game).

Another reason to ditch this product was the fact that it made my eyelids bright purple and it didnīt go away until two or three months after Iīd stopped using it. Still I could live with that, but eventually after about four months of use Lilash started to irritate the skin around my eyes with every application so I had to get rid of it indefinitely.
There are way too many alternatives on the market (Talika, Mavala, Canmake) that deliver equally good results, for me to get sucked into buying this one again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Jesicle

I have a very mixed review of this product. For nearly two years now I have been getting eyelash extensions. Once I got them I couldn't live without them it seemed. But I got sooo sick of the appointments and spending $60 every 2-3weeks on them. Someone recommended Lilash to me and I was so excited. My partner bought it for me for Christmas so I ditched my extensions straight away so I could use Lilash with a clean slate! I swear I noticed a difference straight away. The last time I took my eyelash extensions out, my natural lashes were very short and stubby and damaged. But this time around, while using Lilash, I didn't have that problem. Anyway! I first started using it in the second week of January so I've been using it for about two months now. I had some discoloration of my eyelids when I first started but that was minor and soon went away. I have been very disciplined and put it on religiously every night. I have noticed a massive change, my lashes are pretty long now. My right eye more than the left, not sure if that's because of product distribution or hormones. Some of my lashes, especially the outer lashes are the length of my extensions I used to wear. I'm happy with all of that! BUT.... this may be my fault, I'm not sure?! I have started growing hair, very fine but very much there, around my eyes. It seems to extend from my eyebrows and continue under my eye a little bit. I notice it up close and when I have no makeup on. It's not normal facial hair that everyone has. I have never had it before and I definitely;y think it's because of the Lilash. I was a bit naughty and when I first used Lilash and for about a month afterwards, I was putting it on my bottom lashes too. Arghhh! I know! Why?! I got so excited, silly I know. Anyway, I have stopped that now because maybe that's why I have the hair growing. Or maybe it's because I apply it before bed and when I close my eyes or in my sleep it might rub or smudge out of the corner of my eye? I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if I will continue to use Lilash for much longer. I want long lashes but not the scary hairy side effect that comes with it. I'm hoping that now I no longer use it on my lower lash line, the hair may start to go away, I'm also going to wait until the product dries completely at night time before I go to sleep

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jlonghorn2002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used two tubes of this product and will probably continue to do so. When I first purchased, I used as instructed every night. I saw results within 1 month, so I went from nightly application to every other night due to some of the cons.

First - the benefits: quick results in length of lashes; easy to apply. The cons: did not impact thickness/density/volume of lashes; serum leaks/drips to other parts of your face and makes some of that baby facial hair darker/more noticeable - so I end up having to tweeze in unconventional places.

Some recommendations for product use: apply before bedtime (if I apply in morning then apply makeup, it sometimes gets stringy and mixed up into my eyeshadow); apply to very clean eyes (I have noticed that if my eyes are not squeeky clean, the Lilash will make my eyes itchy).

UPDATE: The third tube of this product did not have the same effects. I'm unsure why... if the formula is different, if I received a defective batch, or if I became immune to it. Now I will try another brand altogether.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by hapabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works. Period.

For the people paying $100+ for this, please check where you're buying the product. LiLash is highly diverted, meaning there's a chance it's bootlegged/fake/old.

I only pay $35... but that's because I have a pro license.

Find a hairdresser or esthetician friend that can buy this for you. It has a tracking system with a serial code so it's meant to be purchased in a salon. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm only two weeks into using this so there is obviously no noticeable growth but I wanted to do a quick preliminary review (will update after using it for full 6 weeks to report on growth).
I guess I'm one of those lucky people who have not had any discolouration issues or burning sensations with this. However it does many my eyes water which i don't like.
The application is easy, just a thin swipe with the brush on my lash line. The consistency of this is like a thin runny gel which dries to white flakes by morning- i wake up with these white flakes clinging to my lashes in the morning.
So far so good, I've rated it 3 because so far my reaction is neutral to this product. Will change and update in another few weeks. I cannot wait to see results with this like others have!

UPDATE: upped the rating to 5 because I'm seeing a result! My lashes are noticeably longer. It's not fuller and not super dramatic but it's worth noting that the growth in length is definitely there. I will continue to use!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff does work. I used it for about 2 years before my body became immune to the ingredients and it stopped working. I rated it 5 because it does do what it's supposed to, but you will eventually become used to it and it will no longer work. Works on brows, too. I've switched to Careprost with amazing results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by kandycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product really works. I tried rapidlash it did little for me. I ordered this from Amazon I'm in UK and don't think u get UK stockists and it cost around Ģ60. so more expensive than rapidlash. I used as directed and 4-6 weeks later my eyelashes were so long. my lashes also began to curl so I no longer required an eyelash Cutler. I wouldn't say ny lashes are thicker or there are more of them they are just longer and culture. I know have them at a decent length and only use it as a top up once or twice a week. I bought this in July and its still going strong so it is good value long term. only downside are your eyes are slightly sore next day almost tired eyes. I use eye drops and feel fine. I have noticed no discoloration. I will defiantly be buying this again. my sister who I hadn't seen for six months was so amazed she went out and bought it, she us a doctor and a sceptic but having seen my results she is keen to start.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by birdcam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My lashes had gotten sparser and shorter after menopause, and were never that great to begin with. I was really skeptical about using a non-prescription serum, but didn't want to risk changing my eye color as is the case with that Latisse. So I listened to the aesthetician who does my permanent makeup and tried Lilash. WOW! You have to be religious with it's use (I put a P-Touch label on my mirror to remind me) but I saw results after about 3 weeks...it's been 2 months now and people think I have false eyelashes! I just bought another tube so I know I have it ready to go when this one runs out (the tube lasts a really long time, I got the smaller one and it's still going strong). I do apply a small amount to the outer edge of my lower lash line because that is a problem area for me, and I haven't had any irritation from doing so. I believe the ingredients are transferred to the lower lashes naturally because my lower lashes have grown like crazy as well. After you get to your desired results, you only have to apply it a couple times a week to maintain the results.

I've started applying it to the outer part of my brows as well to see if it gets anything going.

If you want awesome lashes without paying a doctor or risking your light eyes getting dark pigment, get this stuff. It's worth the patience.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by cjlc49

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has helped to keep my lashes conditioned and recover from lash extensions, but no real improvement in thickness or volume. I might as well go back to using emu oil for a fraction of the price. I already have long thin lashes, so if you are looking to increase your lash volume, save your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A ten star product. This definitely works for me. It took about 6 weeks of nightly application, but my lashes are quite long now. No irritation from this whatsoever.