December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by lilblacksky

HG eyebrow brush! The bristles are firm enough for control yet soft for flexibility. Neither stiff nor floppy, just right. The width is thin enough at the edge to make a sharp line but just thick enough so that I don't take forever filling my brows. Comfortable angle. I have been using mine for 2+ years now and it's still going strong, but will DEFINITELY repurchase once I need a new one. In fact this is the brush I recommend to all my friends & family trying to learn filling in their eyes with powder. With this it's a breeze to do either a sharp perfectionist brow or a softer more natural brow.
As for eyelining, hmm, I suppose it could work if you want a very soft smokey-liner style. I wouldn't recommend it for sharp precise eyelining or with cream/liquid products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lapislazuli17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love Ecotools, and I must give special props to the angled eyeliner brush. I use it for lining my eyes and I use it to fill in my eyebrows with powder. The angle is so good and I define my brows with it easily and I am able to arch them perfectly. Other brushes are either too wide or aren't very good at defining arches, but the Ecotools angled brush us soft, easily cleaned with a makeup removing towelette. Five thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eco Tools is really just a fantastic brand. Their make up brushes are super high quality without the high price tag. Not all of us can afford a MAC 889 or 349873. haha. This angled brush is super dense and not flimsy whatsoever. It is perfect for eyeshadow and filling in your eyebrows. It deposits the perfect amount of color and it isn't too litte or too much. i've had this brush for probably 3 years now and it's still like brand new. I've washed it several times and it never shed or anything like that. I also have used this for gel eyeliner and it works great. A must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another wonderful, affordable and high quality brush by Ecotools. I use this to apply my clinique cream eyeliner and works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I own 2 of these and have used them for about a year.

While the quality is great for the price, as they have held their shape, I think I prefer a thinner width. Not HG for me, but very good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

This brush is excellent for creating natural, soft lines. I've tried it with cream liner, and it's difficult to control how much product gets on the lid, let alone making it neat and clean. but when I used a dark eye shadow instead, wow. it was natural and soft looking, perfect for a smudgy, smokey eye.
now I mainly use this brush exclusively for filling in my brows. this is the best eyebrow filling brush I've ever used. it distributes the product perfectly and it's very easy to control thanks to the flexible yet firm bristles. my brows always turn out flawless and natural looking using this brush. sometimes I'll still use it to put a bit of dark shadow on my lash line, but they should really re-name this as an eyebrow brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Being new to makeup, I chose this brush for eyeliner because of the great reviews. But I have to say...I wasn't impressed. The brush didn't create a thin/clean enough line for my taste, and I ended up with way more eyeliner on than I intended. The only way I've gotten this brush to work is to use just the tip of the longest bristles. The brush gives you very little control of the size of the line, and I think I would be better off with a smaller brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is great - I prefer it to my MAC angled eyeliner brush. I like that the brush is firm yet not too hard or stiff, the handle is lightweight, makes applying gel liner so easy, doesn't shed and holds its shape well. However, I do find it a little difficult to clean as it takes a while to wash the gel liner out in comparison to my old MAC angled brush. 5.49 for a great quality brush...definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A perfect angle brush! The soft, smooth bristles are beautifully tapered to create a fine edge, and have just the right stiffness for excellent control.
It's sold as an eyeliner brush and I'm sure it's great for that too, but it's hands down my favorite brush for filling eyebrows. The fine edge makes precision contouring easy and gives a very natural result.
I intend to buy a second one as backup.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

What can I say that has not already been said? I have two of these brushes, and neither of them have ever shed in the couple of years I have had them. The bristles are soft, yet strong enough to not bend all over the place when I apply eyeliner. I also use this brush to fill in my brows with powder, and it allows me to fill with a light hand. Plus, the brush is very cute and extremely affordable!