Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Bamboo

on 4/12/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love this brush for my gel eyeliner. I think I paid like $7 Australian dollars for it so it was pretty reasonable. I've used a few other angled eyeliner brushes and this is the best I've used. I like the philosophy behind the ecotools range as well and wouldn't hesitate to repurchase if something happened with my current brush :)

on 4/9/2013 6:19:00 PM

HG eyebrow brush! The bristles are firm enough for control yet soft for flexibility. Neither stiff nor floppy, just right. The width is thin enough at the edge to make a sharp line but just thick enough so that I don't take forever filling my brows. Comfortable angle. I have been using mine for 2+ years now and it's still going strong, but will DEFINITELY repurchase once I need a new one. In fact this is the brush I recommend to all my friends & family trying to learn filling in their eyes with powder. With this it's a breeze to do either a sharp perfectionist brow or a softer more natural brow.
As for eyelining, hmm, I suppose it could work if you want a very soft smokey-liner style. I wouldn't recommend it for sharp precise eyelining or with cream/liquid products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really love Ecotools, and I must give special props to the angled eyeliner brush. I use it for lining my eyes and I use it to fill in my eyebrows with powder. The angle is so good and I define my brows with it easily and I am able to arch them perfectly. Other brushes are either too wide or aren't very good at defining arches, but the Ecotools angled brush us soft, easily cleaned with a makeup removing towelette. Five thumbs up!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eco Tools is really just a fantastic brand. Their make up brushes are super high quality without the high price tag. Not all of us can afford a MAC 889 or 349873. haha. This angled brush is super dense and not flimsy whatsoever. It is perfect for eyeshadow and filling in your eyebrows. It deposits the perfect amount of color and it isn't too litte or too much. i've had this brush for probably 3 years now and it's still like brand new. I've washed it several times and it never shed or anything like that. I also have used this for gel eyeliner and it works great. A must have.

Another wonderful, affordable and high quality brush by Ecotools. I use this to apply my clinique cream eyeliner and works great!

on 11/28/2012 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I own 2 of these and have used them for about a year.

While the quality is great for the price, as they have held their shape, I think I prefer a thinner width. Not HG for me, but very good brush.

This brush is excellent for creating natural, soft lines. I've tried it with cream liner, and it's difficult to control how much product gets on the lid, let alone making it neat and clean. but when I used a dark eye shadow instead, wow. it was natural and soft looking, perfect for a smudgy, smokey eye.
now I mainly use this brush exclusively for filling in my brows. this is the best eyebrow filling brush I've ever used. it distributes the product perfectly and it's very easy to control thanks to the flexible yet firm bristles. my brows always turn out flawless and natural looking using this brush. sometimes I'll still use it to put a bit of dark shadow on my lash line, but they should really re-name this as an eyebrow brush.

on 11/15/2012 5:51:00 PM

Being new to makeup, I chose this brush for eyeliner because of the great reviews. But I have to say...I wasn't impressed. The brush didn't create a thin/clean enough line for my taste, and I ended up with way more eyeliner on than I intended. The only way I've gotten this brush to work is to use just the tip of the longest bristles. The brush gives you very little control of the size of the line, and I think I would be better off with a smaller brush.

on 11/13/2012 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is great - I prefer it to my MAC angled eyeliner brush. I like that the brush is firm yet not too hard or stiff, the handle is lightweight, makes applying gel liner so easy, doesn't shed and holds its shape well. However, I do find it a little difficult to clean as it takes a while to wash the gel liner out in comparison to my old MAC angled brush. 5.49 for a great quality brush...definitely worth it!

on 11/9/2012 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A perfect angle brush! The soft, smooth bristles are beautifully tapered to create a fine edge, and have just the right stiffness for excellent control.
It's sold as an eyeliner brush and I'm sure it's great for that too, but it's hands down my favorite brush for filling eyebrows. The fine edge makes precision contouring easy and gives a very natural result.
I intend to buy a second one as backup.

Popular Makeup Brushes