July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another wonderful, affordable and high quality brush by Ecotools. I use this to apply my clinique cream eyeliner and works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I own 2 of these and have used them for about a year.

While the quality is great for the price, as they have held their shape, I think I prefer a thinner width. Not HG for me, but very good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

This brush is excellent for creating natural, soft lines. I've tried it with cream liner, and it's difficult to control how much product gets on the lid, let alone making it neat and clean. but when I used a dark eye shadow instead, wow. it was natural and soft looking, perfect for a smudgy, smokey eye.
now I mainly use this brush exclusively for filling in my brows. this is the best eyebrow filling brush I've ever used. it distributes the product perfectly and it's very easy to control thanks to the flexible yet firm bristles. my brows always turn out flawless and natural looking using this brush. sometimes I'll still use it to put a bit of dark shadow on my lash line, but they should really re-name this as an eyebrow brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Being new to makeup, I chose this brush for eyeliner because of the great reviews. But I have to say...I wasn't impressed. The brush didn't create a thin/clean enough line for my taste, and I ended up with way more eyeliner on than I intended. The only way I've gotten this brush to work is to use just the tip of the longest bristles. The brush gives you very little control of the size of the line, and I think I would be better off with a smaller brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is great - I prefer it to my MAC angled eyeliner brush. I like that the brush is firm yet not too hard or stiff, the handle is lightweight, makes applying gel liner so easy, doesn't shed and holds its shape well. However, I do find it a little difficult to clean as it takes a while to wash the gel liner out in comparison to my old MAC angled brush. 5.49 for a great quality brush...definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A perfect angle brush! The soft, smooth bristles are beautifully tapered to create a fine edge, and have just the right stiffness for excellent control.
It's sold as an eyeliner brush and I'm sure it's great for that too, but it's hands down my favorite brush for filling eyebrows. The fine edge makes precision contouring easy and gives a very natural result.
I intend to buy a second one as backup.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

What can I say that has not already been said? I have two of these brushes, and neither of them have ever shed in the couple of years I have had them. The bristles are soft, yet strong enough to not bend all over the place when I apply eyeliner. I also use this brush to fill in my brows with powder, and it allows me to fill with a light hand. Plus, the brush is very cute and extremely affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by hanryou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

My very first angled eyeliner brush and not regretting a moment of it! I normally use pencil/liquid eyeliners so I use this mostly on lazy days when I use this for dark eyeshadows to line my eyes instead. The bristles are sharply angled so application on my lashlines is super easy and effortless. They are soft, but also sufficiently hard & non-flimsy so your product won't end up CMs away from where they're supposed to be. Plus points: it's eco-friendly and have not shed a single time despite me dipping it into water completely (lol) once a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

This is a great angle eyeliner brush! It's thin enough to make a good line and the bristles are strong enough that the line doesn't get messy but the bristles are still soft. It's an absolute must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by iSMH1908

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: easy to clean, firm *not hard*, sturdy, long lasting
CONS: hard to find by itself (always in the set)

The angled brush is one of my favorite types of brushes and I own 2 of the Ecotools Angled Brushes! I use it for my brow sculpting and I LOVE IT! Originally I used it for eyeliner and it worked great!
Although some find it a little more expensive than the typical drug store makeup brush, it is definitely a great buy with OR without the full set. All Ecotools brushes are very reliable and produce great results when used properly.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE if you are in the market for an angled brush!