November 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by SleepingBag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful olive green color with a bit of sparkle. Its dark enough to define the eyes but light enough to still look like a true dark olive. Applies smoothly and generally stays in place; tends to smudge more on the water line.

I'm not surprised to see the multiple high ratings for this. I got the product from a mini 24/7 holiday set and this color was by far the stand-out for me as well. The price is quite steep for a pencil, but I haven't heard of any truly comparable dupe. This said, Stash lasts a really long time and doesn't dry out (I think some 24/7 pencils do dry out though, its just that this one hasn't for me).

Overall, a great buy. I've repurchased once already, but I'm not going to say its a mandatory must have (hello blotting paper).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen126

This is my favorite color to line my eyes with. I don't know what I did all this time without this gorgeous olive green eyeliner! It really goes well with my brown eyes and also goes well with the gold looks I like to do. I also like to top this with just a hint of brown eyeliner and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my go-to eyeliner. After years of only wearing dark brown eyeliner, this feels adventurous:) Goes on smooth and stays on well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what it is about the combination of dark olive green and gold, but it is my favorite way to line my eyes with color. It is subtle enough to not overpower my eyes, but still stands out if I want to forgo eyeshadow. There are lots of other good dark olive pencils out there if you are looking for this color, but the 24/7 liner really works for lining the top lid. I had this stay on my eye once when I was outside during a 2 hour downpour. I can't recommend this enough, and I think it would suit all eye colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The single best eyeliner I've ever purchased. I live for olive green colors and this is absolutely perfect. I love the formula of the 24/7 pencils... Very creamy with great staying power, and this is just top notch as far as color goes. I think there are other cheaper dupes for black, brown and charcoal, but I've yet to find an olive green that's as nice as this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by nguyen8733

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice color but smudges too much on my lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

obsessed!! perfect for a green smokey eye, which is my go to look for most days. I will definitely repurchase this every single time it runs out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by AMP519

Love this! I bought this because of the rave reviews on here although I tend to stay away from olive colors and greens because of my fair complexion and blue eyes. This liner is great though and I think it would work well for everyone although especially for those with brown eyes. The tip tends to wear down quickly and I have to sharpen it a lot- I would LOVE if these eyeliners were retractable but all of UD's eye pencils are great regardless. Would def repurchase! As a matter of fact, I went out and bought the same one for a friend with brown eyes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing eye pencil's, with awesome colors! Love them for photo shoots! Goes on smooth and easily smudgeable! One lippie removed because I have noticed on oily lids the pencil's can move/transfer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most gorgeous olive gold colour I've seen and it glides on like a dream. Stays put even after the end of a 10 hr day, no smudging even on my oily lids. I only regret that I didn't discover this earlier. <3