April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what it is about the combination of dark olive green and gold, but it is my favorite way to line my eyes with color. It is subtle enough to not overpower my eyes, but still stands out if I want to forgo eyeshadow. There are lots of other good dark olive pencils out there if you are looking for this color, but the 24/7 liner really works for lining the top lid. I had this stay on my eye once when I was outside during a 2 hour downpour. I can't recommend this enough, and I think it would suit all eye colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The single best eyeliner I've ever purchased. I live for olive green colors and this is absolutely perfect. I love the formula of the 24/7 pencils... Very creamy with great staying power, and this is just top notch as far as color goes. I think there are other cheaper dupes for black, brown and charcoal, but I've yet to find an olive green that's as nice as this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by nguyen8733

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice color but smudges too much on my lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

obsessed!! perfect for a green smokey eye, which is my go to look for most days. I will definitely repurchase this every single time it runs out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by AMP519

Love this! I bought this because of the rave reviews on here although I tend to stay away from olive colors and greens because of my fair complexion and blue eyes. This liner is great though and I think it would work well for everyone although especially for those with brown eyes. The tip tends to wear down quickly and I have to sharpen it a lot- I would LOVE if these eyeliners were retractable but all of UD's eye pencils are great regardless. Would def repurchase! As a matter of fact, I went out and bought the same one for a friend with brown eyes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing eye pencil's, with awesome colors! Love them for photo shoots! Goes on smooth and easily smudgeable! One lippie removed because I have noticed on oily lids the pencil's can move/transfer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The most gorgeous olive gold colour I've seen and it glides on like a dream. Stays put even after the end of a 10 hr day, no smudging even on my oily lids. I only regret that I didn't discover this earlier. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by abettina219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very smooth, glide-on feel; saturated color; smudges well. a little too well -- I have pretty oily skin (including eyelids) and this tends to slide off, even over primer. It sticks better if I layer the liner over powder. Others with less oily skin may not have this issue. Still, I LOVE the color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Though I've had Stash in my kit for years, I was inspired to write a review today because it's nearly 10pm and the eyeliner I put on at 7am before heading to work, 13 hours ago, is still intact on my eyes! Admittedly, I haven't been wearing Stash much lately because it is almost IDENTICAL to MAC Rosemary & Thyme, which I usually reach for. Both are herby-olive greens, with strong, beautiful gold accents. The only difference in colour, in my humble opinion, is that Stash is slightly more shimmery (more gold sparkle) and slightly darker. Even side by side, though, they are very difficult to tell apart. However, I think I need to be reaching for Stash more often because the longevity is wild! I forgot how well this lasts, and that I can go all day without a smudge! As well, it applies easily with a creamy formula. As with Rosemary & Thyme, I like wearing Stash on an otherwise bare eye...it just stands alone so well. I have hazel eyes, and this is a dream colour for me. I will continue to repurchase and am confident recommending it to others.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by 97sweetcaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my favorite eyeliner for a while because I liked that it didn't smudge and it was a pencil so it was easy to put on. I also liked the color because it went with my eye color. I haven't used it in a long time though because it tends to get kind of clumpy in the lower lash line (which is the only place I use it).