July 25, 2014 | 1662 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

Great brush, works as good as high brand brushes. I have had mine for two years now and it is still in perfect shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jules4272

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Too many great things about this product!
It's sleek, it works great with any product I've used it with (though it's a powder brush, I've used it for blush too), it's soft, easy to clean, it's a good price for a full size brush and it's eco-friendly!
My only teeny-tiny complaint? That it's too big to fit in my travel make-up bag with the rest of my make-up in it. But, I am perfectly happy to move some stuff around to accommodate this brush!
Overall, such a great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this brush - I'm just an everyday girl who doesn't want to spend $40 on a brush, and this is a great alternative, very reasonably priced only $7.50 or so at my local Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Iíve sometimes use this powder brush to set my Ben Nye Neutral Set powder after foundation. Itís quite a dense brush, yet it still has a lot of firmness to it considering itís so soft. Iíve found that it does such a great job of picking up the right amount of loose powder and applies it evenly on my face, using either a quick swiping or a Ďpattingí motion. I never 'upsets' or ruins the foundation on underneath, sometimes the wrong brush can do that. The best aspect of the powder brush is that it is almost impossible to cake on the powder, compared to my natural bristled MAC powder brush that used to eat up a lot of powder, it means I only use what I really need. It can also be used for application of bronzer, and I think it would work incredibly well for super-pigmented blushes when you just want a quick sheer wash of colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by veganjaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Word's can't even describe how great this brush is. I have never in my life had a powder brush like this.
It is soft, takes up a good amount of powder, spreads powder evenly and gently... good handle size. Just amazing!

It's a little expensive but well worth the price. I just bought myself one of those fancy MAC powder brushes (the one that is two colours... geez can't remember the name!) I used it once, and it put in my drawer... probably never going to use it again. It is not as good as this powder brush.

The quality is impeccable - I have had this brush for 2+ years and it hasnít not shown even the slightest signs of wear and tear. I love how it is eco friendly. The packaging is wonderful and you can pit other brushes in.

I will buy again and as long as Ecotools exist I will only buy their brushes! Their whole line is A++!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The BEST powder brush ever. Seriously no need to buy expensive high end when you have this. Good quality, long lasting, no shedding, no bleeding, it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I picked this up randomly at target one day and have been in love with it ever since! it's good quality and it never sheds and its super soft! it's really easy to use and blends powder really well. and its super affordable so I highly recommend this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I have somewhat mixed feelings about this brush after reading other reviews. I can understand their cons but they also just don't matter to me.

I use this mostly to disperse my powder foundation and my Tarte amazonian clay blush (wonderful, btw), and always find its application to be satisfactory. I will say that with some powders it doesn't seem to collect the powder very well- only some- but this is an odd observation because I can still see the powder once I use the brush on my face.

Anyway, I never lose a bristle. It's very easy to clean. It's packaging is a dream- I can keep it and take it with me anywhere I want to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've owned this brush for several years. I clean it every other day. I rarely lose a bristle and it's still in the condition it was when I bought it. It's silky and plush and distributes powder evenly.
I've tried high end brushes (Sephora, MAC, etc) that are just as good at the very least. This carries a very modest price tag without sacrificing quality. I would highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush to apply my translucent oil control powder and it works well for my purposes. The bristles are extremely soft (seriously, it feels AMAZING on my face!) and I like that it comes with a reusable pouch.
The brush will not pick up much color if you plan on using powder or mineral foundations! It will give a very sheer look, so I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is looking for more coverage.