October 31, 2014 | 1558 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eco tools are a great alternative for those that don't want to spend tons of money on brushes. Teens just starting out, or women that only really wear makeup for special occasions for instance.

The brushes are soft, long-lasting (I've had one for a couple years), and super easy to clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably one of the softest brushes in the world. It feels so fluffy and gentle on my skin. If you have sensitive skin, this product is perfect for you. I just swirl it into my favorite powder and dust it all over my face! I get a flawless finish with this brush. It hardly ever sheds. The only thing I don't like about this product is the way it looks. The handle seems a bit tacky and cheap looking to me. If it was all black, I would be in love with this brush. But looks aren't that important, it's about the quality. This is one of the best powder brushes I've ever used!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mine seems to be an unfortunate one that wasn't made properly - it sheds like crazy so I'm tossing it. I have some other EcoTools brushes that don't shed so I know they can be really good - I think I just got a bum one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

Great brush, works as good as high brand brushes. I have had mine for two years now and it is still in perfect shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jules4272

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Too many great things about this product!
It's sleek, it works great with any product I've used it with (though it's a powder brush, I've used it for blush too), it's soft, easy to clean, it's a good price for a full size brush and it's eco-friendly!
My only teeny-tiny complaint? That it's too big to fit in my travel make-up bag with the rest of my make-up in it. But, I am perfectly happy to move some stuff around to accommodate this brush!
Overall, such a great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by florenceinitaly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this brush - I'm just an everyday girl who doesn't want to spend $40 on a brush, and this is a great alternative, very reasonably priced only $7.50 or so at my local Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Iíve sometimes use this powder brush to set my Ben Nye Neutral Set powder after foundation. Itís quite a dense brush, yet it still has a lot of firmness to it considering itís so soft. Iíve found that it does such a great job of picking up the right amount of loose powder and applies it evenly on my face, using either a quick swiping or a Ďpattingí motion. I never 'upsets' or ruins the foundation on underneath, sometimes the wrong brush can do that. The best aspect of the powder brush is that it is almost impossible to cake on the powder, compared to my natural bristled MAC powder brush that used to eat up a lot of powder, it means I only use what I really need. It can also be used for application of bronzer, and I think it would work incredibly well for super-pigmented blushes when you just want a quick sheer wash of colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by veganjaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Word's can't even describe how great this brush is. I have never in my life had a powder brush like this.
It is soft, takes up a good amount of powder, spreads powder evenly and gently... good handle size. Just amazing!

It's a little expensive but well worth the price. I just bought myself one of those fancy MAC powder brushes (the one that is two colours... geez can't remember the name!) I used it once, and it put in my drawer... probably never going to use it again. It is not as good as this powder brush.

The quality is impeccable - I have had this brush for 2+ years and it hasnít not shown even the slightest signs of wear and tear. I love how it is eco friendly. The packaging is wonderful and you can pit other brushes in.

I will buy again and as long as Ecotools exist I will only buy their brushes! Their whole line is A++!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by oatmealcupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The BEST powder brush ever. Seriously no need to buy expensive high end when you have this. Good quality, long lasting, no shedding, no bleeding, it's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I picked this up randomly at target one day and have been in love with it ever since! it's good quality and it never sheds and its super soft! it's really easy to use and blends powder really well. and its super affordable so I highly recommend this brush!