December 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Makeup Brushes - Jane Iredale - Handi Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Slavisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Handi brush is fantastic for applying the JI Pressed Powder and the powder seems to have quite a good grip on the hairs.

Love how soft it is also!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by janegk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is fantastic for the Jane Iredale pressed foundation. I had numerous brushes, so I read all of the reviews here before I purchased one from Skin 1.com. I am blown away!!! Yes, it's worth the price. Nothing compares to this - It's astonishing how beautifully it applies foundation - you'll toss all other buki-type brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by sweetiegracie

Works excellently with the pressed powder from the same brand. Face powder goes on smoothly and evenly - no streaks, no clumping. Really great size for those who do a lot of traveling, and it comes with a nice case too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best flat top brush I've ever used. Compared to the flat top brushes I tried: Sonia Kashuk, ELF and Eco Tools.

Jane Iredale's can be pricey, but this has the softest bristles, I have sensitive skin and this is perfect. Last me a longer time than the other brushes I mentioned. It applies powder evenly, and definitely will buy again if my brush give up on me. :) Pricey bu worth the try / purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

A great brush and definitely a must when it comes to applying the Jane Iredale foundation.

It is a pleasure to use this brush because it is so soft . When I am using this brush I'm able to get enough coverage without the dreaded chalky and unnatural look.

Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by doreenk

This is expensive but it works wonders! When I went to try out JI PurePressed Base compact at the spa, the beautician put it on me using the this brush, and my face looked flawless instantly. My intention was to get the compact so I didnít pay much attention to the brush thinking that my kabuki brush at home should do the same job. So I bought the compact home and when I first put it on the next morning, I looked awful. The result was just not on par with what I saw the day before in the spa. The first thought came into my mind was the brush. So I purchased the brush the next day, then voila, everything turned out perfect since. It is very soft and feel very nice on the face. I also like that it is shorter and smaller in size comparing to other foundation brushes out there, thus easy to bring with me everywhere. The brush comes with a transparent plastic pouch which makes travelling much easier. If you are using powder foundation, this brush is a must!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by lgr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

thanks to this review board, I, too now love this brush... I already had a youngblood brush that looks similar and I was happy with. But this one is a bit superior. It is a tad softer on my face and it holds the mineral makeup well.! The container is where I store it which helps keep its shape. You don't want this to fan out too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by muppetco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brush! Bought it when I first bought the Jane Iredale Pressed Powder. Great quality and applies powder perfectly. Definitely worth investing in a good brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by cassyvoss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG brush! I never believed in using good brushes but there was once I was buying my usual stuff from J.I and the sales associate did a free makeover for me using this brush. I bought the products (rating 3.5, review another time) but couldn't achieve the same look! So I went back and got the brush and woot! Definitely a must, especially good with mineral make up. I absolutely love the soft softness of the brush and I'm a believer of brushes now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 8:10:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

I love this brush, I've had it for a few years now and its only shed a couple of hairs, I clean it with Jane Iredale brush cleaner and its as good as new. I used to use it with mineral foundation and it was great with that, however now I use fluid foundation. I find it great now for applying blush or bronzer, its quite versatile and good quality.