September 24, 2014 | 1497 users online

Moisturizers - mark - See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Ereinsberg

I love this stuff! I use it every night as my night mouisturizer (i have combination skin) and it is just the right amount for me! I apply it all over face, eyes, neck, and my skin instanty feels amazing!! I've been using it for about two months and my skin looks very good. I did a whole new routine and it could be all the combinations of products but I do feel that my skin has benefited from this moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice moisturizer, lightweight, glides on smoothly and feels soft and confortable on and not greasy, it has very fine shimmers (very very fine hardly noticeable if not close up) to give a pretty glow. I noticed a subtle brightening on my skin too. I like the very nice pump jar packaging that way fingers doesn't touch the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently using Matte Chance, but I tried a few samples of See Things Clearly and I love it too! It made my face smooth, glowy and actually felt like I had a primer on. I highly recommend and can't wait to use once the weather cools down. Great scent, great dispenser, cute container, good price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great nightime moisturizer for me. It has a bit of shimmer to it, so I don't use it for daytime. I use Mark's Matte Chance Moisturizer for day. I find this stuff really improved the clarity of my skin and seemed to fade the few red spots leftover from popping pimples ( I know this is bad, but sometimes I can't help myself!). I love that it's oil-free and it doesn't cause breakouts for me. The packaging is super cool and the lid dispenses the perfect amount. The pump literally uses every drop of the moisturizer too. When I finish a jar and open it up, there is literally no trace of the product left inside. It is a bit pricey, but they often have the Mark skincare line in the demo books for half off. It's worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this thru a swap since I wanted to try it before buying it...well I must say that I will be buying it...it's a great great moisturizer! I love how my skin feels so soft and NON greasy nor dry...even after I put my makeup on it feels hydrated..usually I get greasy throughout the day right on the T-zone NOT with this moisturizer..yay! LOVE LOVE LOVE...I can careless about the smell that's not very appealing but that's OK love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gel-like pearly lotion that smoooths on like a dream and acts as a moisturizing primer in my experience of using it.

I have dry skin with oily nose and this takes away the oilies on my nose, moisturizes without being greasy and gives my skin a beautiful poreless, luminous look that lasts until I take it off. Make up goes on over this beautifully as it would if I were using a good primer but most days I don't bother or need much - a bit of concealer around nostrils, blush.

I would not classify this as cheap, cheap, cheap considering the relatively small amount you get in the jar but it's a good price for the quality. The jar is squat, round with a top you easily remove to reveal another top with a small hole in it. The top is actually a pump and you tip the jar upside down and press the pump and one pump of product will do your whole face. I have never got a bum pump and after a few hits to the bottom of the jar when I first get it, the product comes out easily - towards the end I store the jar upside down so all the product falls towards the top of the jar and then finally I unscrew the pump off easily to use the product to the very last drop.

I really love this stuff BUT it has no SPF in it which may or may not be bad news to some of you. Not to me. Perfect base for non-shiny photos and otherwise I use it with a sunscreen moisturizer by putting a pump full in with it - still gives me a nice finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by copena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
I've used many different kinds of moisturizers.
High end to inexpensive.
I think it cost $15.

I'm not going to say I have a certain kind of skin. Because it depends on the weather.

But it even's out my skin tone, keeps blemishes away, and keeps my face moist without looking oily.

The packaging is really cool also. And the pump that is used it really neat.

If your looking for a moisturizer, you should at least try it and see how you like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I'd say the price tag was a bit high for the amount of product you get, but since you only have to use a little each day, it's bearable. Everyone talks about how the dispenser is frustrating but I just thud it before I press down or turn it upside down and press it into your hand. I think it's fine.

Well, the product itself has tiny tiny sparkles that make your skin seem "brighter" & I actually like it. I originally didn't know it had that but when I used it, the sparkles aren't noticeable at all, they give a very subtle effect. Unlike other people that use this at night because it doesn't have SPF, I use this in the morning on days that I don't want to put on foundation and other makeup proucts because I feel like it just gives me a natural glow. Plus I feel like if you use it under foundation or other products or if you use it at night, you're kinda wasting the sparkles & whatnot, cause then you might as well have used matte chance.

All in all, I like it. :)

EDIT 042209**
I don't use this anymore.. but I don't not like it.. I guess I just needed a more matte moisturizer (Clean & Clear soft day moisturizer). This is alright. If I ever want to use it, I can because it's not a horrible product at all - i just have no use for it anymore.
Pump bottle is still cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by dorkynerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just recieved this today and I love it. I already use the For Goodness Face with SPF 30 in the morning but I wanted something w/out the SPF for night. This mositurizer is AWESOME! Its not greasy, it makes my skin feel so smooth! I hope they never DC.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Madeinthe80s

I've been using this moisturizer for 6 months and have been happy with it. I use it at night after an olay scrub. The combination leaves my skin silky smooth. Recently I decided I should do more to prevent aging and switched this out for a night cream with anti-oxidants and anti-aging benefits. If you are looking for a moisturizer that does its job, with no added benefits I would recommend this. The trick to getting the pump to work is to pack the container in your hand like a pack of cigarettes before the first 5-10 uses. I haven't had any problems with the pump after that and its actually really handy.