April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Deodorants - Drysol - Dab-on Antiperspirant

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff definitely works. But I have given up using it cos I am so worried about the tons of chemicals in it. But if you don't care and you are desperately looking for a product to end your pits problem once and for all without having to search for yet another useless anti-perspirant, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by clipsNcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this antiperspirant!!!! I have tried everything and this is the first thing that has worked for me. I can now buy white shirts and long sleeve shirts without the worry of wet marks and stains. I only apply this once or twice a week and it does sting a little but its worth it, my pits are bone dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mimii071

OMG this stuff works soooooooo good! I'm kinda mad that i wasted my money on all the other antiperspirants out there ughh, but it helps A LOT with excessive sweating so it definitely DOES NOT disappoint.

Money well spent:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by PartnerInCrime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would die if I didn't have this. My doctor recommended it to me when I complained about the big nasty wet stains I'd have under my arms. I've been using it for about three years now on and off. I use it at night about two times a week and wash it off in the morning. It sucks that you can't shave before you use this, because it gets so irritated but it's not a big deal to me when it works so well. I've tried "prescription strength" Ban and Secret, but neither of them work anywhere near to as well as this.
I'll be buying this for the rest of my life. My (well, my parents) insurance gives us a few dollars off if I get a prescription for it and one bottle lasts FOREVER. I still have to use a regular antipersperaint deodorant in between, but this completely gets rid of any stains whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am writing a review for the generic version of this product, i believe it is called Hypercare. I believe it has the same ingredients and probably works just as well. This is such a great product for excessive sweating, you dont even need to use this everyday after awhile. I just started using this but have already noticed a huge difference. I dont use this after shaving, but since I shower at night I apply this in the morning and then wash it off at night. I use this on my pits and my feet because they sweat alot. You can basically use this anywhere that you have excessive sweating.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by victoriarw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I could NOT live without this stuff. I absolutely love it! In 7th grade, I went to my doctor and she originally told me to use Certain Dri. It didn't work AT ALL for me. So I went back, and she recommended Drysol. This product has saved my life! Ever since my first application, my underarms have been bone dry, and I love it! But beware, never put this on right after shaving, IT WILL STING LIKE CRAZY. Also, don't put too much on (only dab it on your armpit once), otherwise it will sting really badly too.
All in all, that product is my savior. I honestly couldn't live without it. And I will ALWAYS be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by dmcgeo1

Throughout highschool and my freshman year of college, I had issues with sweating through my shirts. This was VERY embarassing. Finally, as a sophomore in college I went to the doctors and they gave me a perscription for this (I think you can by it over the counter now). This stuff is amazing. I used this for quite some time and got wonderful results. It did dry out my armpits when I first began using it. You apply it at night and I found it difficult to wear any clothing that would rub on my arms when I used it. However, it was worth it because I seriosly did not sweat at all (at least from my under arms) after using this. Ten years laters, I can use regular deoderant and still do not have problems with excessive under arm sweating. This is worth it if you have extreme sweating problems. I'd highly recommend. If you sweat a normal amount I'd try using one of the clinical strength deoderants by Dove or Secret. The drying effects are not as extreme... but then again neither are the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by marmorala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like you all, I also suffered from very severe sweating from my early teens onward..I mean my shirt would be SOAKED from my pits to my waist...yeah. It was absolutely horrible! I eventually heard about Drysol (I live in Canada and got it over the counter i.e. no prescription) so I applied it to clean, dry skin and washed in the morning..and OMG it worked amazingly!! It itched like crazy as mentioned but I put up with it. But remember DO NOT USE any other product on your pits (or w.e. body part) when using Drysol. I'm now 20 and don't sweat as much but I'm going to buy it again just to use every once in a while to keep the excessive sweating at bay! Seriously it changed my life!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

this product has been a lifesaver for me. Traditional deodorants were never enough for me so my dermatologist suggested I try drysol. You use it at night and wash it off in the morning (make sure you don't use it on freshly shaven underarms or it will burn a lot). I use it about once or twice a week and have never had a sweating problem since. I don't know what I would have done had I not found out about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by RosieDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the quickest I have ever reviewed a product, actually....its the quickest any product has delivered results for me!

I have horrible underarm sweating. It doesnt matter how cold it is outside, or how little physical activity im doing. I notice that my sweating gets worse when im nervous or stressed, but I also start sweating for no real reason as well. I get really ugly pit stains and its so embarrassing.

So, I bought Drysol from ebay and it arrived yesterday. I was so disappointed with the package. The container was smaller than I imagined and it wasn't the 'dab on' one, so it sucked to apply; I had to apply it with my fingers....eeew.

Yes, it stung. For about half an hour (i put it on about three hours before bed. I didn't want to be kept up by the stinging). It also got a little itchy. Overall it wasn't pleasant, but to me it wasn't unbearable because I was expecting it from the reviews I read.

Well, today i woke up took a shower, put on some of my Dove deodorant (I like how it smells, but it never stopped my sweating). I've been running around stressed at work today, wearing a button up with a tight t-shirt underneath. A couple of times, I've felt the wave of heat I get when I stress, which usually follows my sweating. But I haven't gotten any pit stains! No sweat! I cant believe its working already.
Ah im so freaking happy!!