April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

Hair - Hask Pure Shine Spray-On Luminator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This is the best shine spray I have ever used and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed it yet! The bottle sprays an even mist of lightweight shimmery shine. It isn't greasy or drying. It is PERFECT. The shine it produces looks natural. Makes my dark hair look healthier. Sometimes after I style my hair I give the top of my hair a couple of mists of this and then spray some onto my palms. I then smooth it through the rest of my hair and it keeps my hair frizz free. The scent doesn't bother me. It really isn't that strong. This is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

Bought this on sale and really, really like this product! Never tried a "shine" spray before so can't compare it to others, but I've sprayed this on damp, wavy hair and it takes away the flyaways and leaves my hair looking better than when I use a curl enhancer. Also have used it on straight, dry hair and gives a nice overall shine. My only problem, now I can't find this to repurchase. Oh yeah, Walgreens has it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best alcohol-free glossing spray I've found. It is mostly silicones and is very thin in consistency. I usually apply this by putting five or six spritzes in my palms, rubbing them together to spread the product all over my palms and fingers evenly, and then applying to my hair, but I have also sprayed it directly on my hair, too. It shines very well and is inexpensive and very readily available. The only complaint I have is that the fragrance is a bit strong for my liking, and not the best scent, but the product's performance outweighs this problem for me. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Baptista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a really good product, good shine for the price. However, I'm just not wowed by it at all, and I am not a huge fan of the smell (although it is really light). I don't really find this product to be any better than any other shine spray I've used, except that it does seem to cause my hair to separate a bit more than I'd like (I know that's probably a bad description, but instead of falling into waves/chunks that I like, I get lots of little pieces that are very separate looking, which is not a look that I like). I've never really had this happen with another product (without seriously overapplying), so I probably wouldnt get this again. That said, I dont want this to be a totally negative sounding review -- it does give good shine without lots of added scent and doesn't have alcohol so it's not super drying like a lot of shine sprays.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by maya5

shine shine shine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by chsgirl_05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

love this stuff! makes my hair shiny after i finish blow drying it and b4 i flat iron it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by msmall79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am never without this hair shine treatment!!! It is my personal HG for finishing my hair, no matter what!!! Even on the rare occasion that I don't blow dry my hair..... this spray will still be used. It is the BEST for making sure that your hair has shine sealed in after all is said and done. After blowing dry ..... IT IS THE BEST for taming any remaining fly aways. Sometimes I won't use any product and just finish with this spray ...POOF! Bouncy hair, not weighed down by product, but frizz free. A few sprays all around is all you need. Don't over do it.

For the price you can't go wrong =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by theory_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really makes my fine hair look gorgeous, but I find that spraying it on dry hair (rather than out of the shower, like the bottle suggests) is better. When I applied to damp hair, my hair looked a bit greasy once dry. This doesn't weigh down my hair and the scent is to me so-so, though my boyfriend loved it and commented on how nice my hair smelled the first day I used this. Definitely worth a try, I found it at Ulta. EDIT: I now adore the scent! It smells fresh and is totally unlike the sweet fruity tropical smells that plague a lot of shine products. Now I see what my bf was talking about. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by burs

I second all the raves below for this product. I found it at Walgreens. My girlfriends even commented on how shiny my hair looked! And it smells very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

I loved this stuff! It made my hair so soft and shiny..I didn't have a problem with the scent. Also my hair didn't become greasy from this. I used it on my wet hair and it worked great! Unfortunately I can't find this anywhere and my bottle is just about empty. If you see it somewhere give it a try!