April 24, 2014 | 1770 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Patisserie

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by nattyd16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really go back and forth with this lipstick. Maybe this doesn't work for me b/c my lips are so pigmented. I feel that it applies really streaky, and looks quite frosty, doesn't seem like a lustre to me at all. I didn't notice until I began to use it, or else I would not have purchased it. It's not horrible, but definitely not my fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by YellowLantern

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great MLBB shade for me. I have fairly pigmented lips and this is just a tad lighter than my natural lip color. Great for a natural, polished look that doesn't scream "I'M WEARING LIPSTICK". Lasting power on me is only about an hour and a half. Not drying, but isn't moisturizing either. I think for many people Patisserie can work for a good natural lip look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Platosfriend

Patisserie is really a MLBB for my NC20 skin and reddish pink lips. I would call it nude, but in the sense of 'I'm not wearing anything on my lips', not the pale nude you pair with smokey eyes. It does intensify/deepens my lip colour a little and with Mac Subculture used as a lip liner, that's the perfect natural lip. Texture is very nice to wear, overall it's a great everyday lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Esousa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Along with VGV this is my favoritest MLBB shade. I like that it's a lustre and I can build it up if I want to. the only thing I deslike about it is the wear time (2 hours tops), but I will rebuy when I'm finished with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite MAC lipstick, actually this is my favorite lipstick in general. It is a great MLBB shade that matches perfectly with my NC20 skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

definitely, not my favorite lipstick.
is very moisturizing, the color doesnt last.
Color is very pale, almost like gloss. Nothing special.
hug me is still my favorite nude lipstick! by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by winkraine

This is my favorite lipstick. It's great as a nude lip with smokey eyes, suitable for work, and looks MLBB. I really wish it wasn't L/E. I got it at CCO but I don't know if they still carry it. Does anyone know a dupe for this?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by shayne80

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear Lustre,but I wanted something softer and creamier for the winter.I Love this shade on me it is a nude pinky color with a tiny amount of shimmer .I will definitely purchase again great MLBB shade!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by xomegalina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a B2M and had extremely high hopes for this lippie. Naturally I am a NW15 but since I self tan I am a NC30 currently and all of my pink lippies are either too mauve, too light or too cool. I saw pretty swatches of Patisserie and immediately wanted it. It's very moisturizing and glossy since it is a lustre and I love the feel of it. The color is very neutral, at least on me and I had been hoping it would be a little warmer. I didn't pay anything for it, technically, since it was a B2M but I would definitely repurchase, even if it wasn't the perfect pink I was looking for. I love MAC lippies, they're the only lipstick I buy because they never dry my lips out, the packaging is awesome and the price tag doesn't bother me. Overall, I definitely recommend Patisseries, especially for girls looking for a neutral pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty natural pink/nude color suitable for day and evening wear. It compliments my fair skin perfectly. I really enjoy the light vanilla scent of this lipstick. As with all lipsticks I find it a little drying and wear a lip balm underneath.