October 22, 2014 | 951 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hmm I'm not quite sure what everyone loves about this blush brush. It's way to big to apply blush. I had to work with this for months to actually get used to this brush because it makes applying blush so much more difficult. It does pick up a lot of color, and the brush seems good quality, and it'll work temporarily until I find a better blush brush, so that's why I gave it two stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Great brush. I am not the great brush expert, but I can tell this ones pleases me: it is dense, soft, has a great shape and a good handle. No fallouts. Blends the blush as I would like and picks up the exact amount intended, be it more or less.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by tutlitu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a nice brush, but not my favourite EcoTools brush. I use it for its intended purpose; to apply blush, but I find that it doesn't pick up as much product as I'd like, and the brush straws don't keep together that well. It's still a good blush brush for the price though, but not the best I've tried. No shedding, which is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this for setting foundation, applying my blush, any bronzer, and even powder foundation. This literally does everything. If you don't have this brush, you're missing out big time! And nothing's better than Eco friendly tools and make up! ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a great blush brush. Goes on perfectly and much better than E.L.F

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

to me this is the best POWDER - not blush - brush ..i use it whenever i wanna set my foundation with a really LIGHT coat of powder.It picks up the perfect amount of powder and blends it in amazingly.it works great for that ..it is the softest brush i ever felt on my face

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by joanieisverynice

I've had this brush for two years, and it is just now starting to shed. but oh what an amazing two years it has been. I use this brush for just about everything: foundation, blush, brushing away eyeshadow fallout, etc. it has had to work hard, and through dozens of washings it has held up flawlessly, always drying silky smooth and soft. even though it is shedding now, I haven't noticed a decrease in performance. the fine hairs stay in the brush until I pull them out, leaving none of my face. it blends my makeup so perfectly, my coverage is always smooth and flawless when I use it. this is such an excellent product, and I will most definitely be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I hate to be the lone voice of dissent here, but I don't really like this brush. In fact, I haven't used it for a while now. I find that it just doesn't pick up powder products well. A lot of my blushes are HE and this will pick those up and apply the blush in a very sheer manner. This is almost impossible to use with drugstore blushes. I tend to like a stronger cheek, so this does not work for me. I'm planning to give this to a friend who likes really natural makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eco Tools probably has to be my number one favorite brand of make up tools....your make up is only as good as the brushes you use, in my opinion! especially being a make up artist at Sephora...to be honest I prefer these over MAC's brushes and Sephora's brushes because of the high quality and inexpensive cost! I use this for blush and powder...the bristles are so soft...and so nice...and it always gives my blush/powder the most amazing finish. I own every single Eco Tools brush and will remain a loyal customer for years to come!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super soft brush. This brush is flat and wide, shaped like a paddle. It's perfect for applying blush and blending my blush with my bronzer. Def would repurchase!