April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I hate to be the lone voice of dissent here, but I don't really like this brush. In fact, I haven't used it for a while now. I find that it just doesn't pick up powder products well. A lot of my blushes are HE and this will pick those up and apply the blush in a very sheer manner. This is almost impossible to use with drugstore blushes. I tend to like a stronger cheek, so this does not work for me. I'm planning to give this to a friend who likes really natural makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eco Tools probably has to be my number one favorite brand of make up tools....your make up is only as good as the brushes you use, in my opinion! especially being a make up artist at Sephora...to be honest I prefer these over MAC's brushes and Sephora's brushes because of the high quality and inexpensive cost! I use this for blush and powder...the bristles are so soft...and so nice...and it always gives my blush/powder the most amazing finish. I own every single Eco Tools brush and will remain a loyal customer for years to come!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super soft brush. This brush is flat and wide, shaped like a paddle. It's perfect for applying blush and blending my blush with my bronzer. Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a smooth and silky feeling brush. I have washed it a few times already and I haven't had to deal with any shedding. It applies blush evenly and the handle is durable. This is definitely worth buying if you are looking for a simple, and no frills blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cellocontour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely brush that feels like silk on your skin that is cheap and good for the environment! I have used this brush for over two years now and it has not shedded unlike the concealer brush. It is, however, too large for my face to use as a blush brush so I use it for liquid foundation or bronzer instead. The packaging is also ridiculous since it is always difficult to remove the brush and I don't think anyone actually reuses it--thereby defeating its reusable purpose. Still love this brush though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by carmenle22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great brushes and super inexpensive!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by CynHart

I LOVE my ecotools blush brush, it applies my blush evenly. I nearly have all of the eco tools brushes and they never shed, are soft, and well worth the money. I recommend this brand of brushes entirely. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by connieconnie

I use this as blush brush and I love it, its very soft and get just the right amount of blush I need, so much better than my MAC blush brush......
Its not expensive at all...you could get this in Walmart! Affordable and great brush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this brush for over a year now and when it eventually dies, I will definitely purchase another one. I don't know when that will be because it is still in perfect condition despite being used every day and getting washed on a regular basis! This is a beautiful soft brush with a slightly tapered head. I haven't found another brush that applies my blush as well as this. This is the only brush I use in the Ecotools range, but it is a keeper!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic blush brush. The shape is the perfect size to distribute blush to my cheeks with just one stroke.
EDIT.
I had to remove a lippie because this brush is awful with baked blushes!