Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought the blush brush to use for powder since the powder blush that Ecotools makes is a little larger than I like in a powder brush. I really love Ecotools brushes with the exception of the bronzer brush so its no surprise that I like this. The bristles are really soft, its not too dense or sparse and best of it...it does not shed! Would recommend.

on 2/8/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this brush. I prefer to use blush brushes to set my foundation with powder, but this one is not quite cutting it. I find that the bristles- as dense as they appear to be- are actually quite flimsy... which makes it difficult for me to pick up product (I use a pressed powder to finish) and deposit it evenly on my face. The brush bristles bend when I touch it to the powder, and then they are in a flattened position when I am trying to apply it to my face. I really don't like that about this brush. If anybody has any recommendations for a good, dense, blush brush (similar to the MAC 129)... that holds its form in use and doesn't shed hairs all over your face (::ahem:: MAC 129 !!!)... send me a private message with your suggestion so I can check it out! My favorite used to be the Sonia Kashuk 02 brush, but Target doesn't seem to carry that one anymore (or SK stopped making it), and mine are very old and started shedding hairs all over the place. The MAC 129 is pricey and also is a big time shedder for me... right from the start! Bobbi Brown's handle is too long for my taste, and I don't like Sephora's blush & powder brushes, either. I just can't find the right one for my needs! :o(

on 2/7/2013 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

If this was 2/3 of its size, it would be perfect for blush, but as it is, it is too big for my normal-size face.
If you'd like to use it for powder, I'd say it's too small and not fluffy enough for that (too dense). It is fairly nice for bronzer, but again not the ideal shape and not my go-to for that either.
No complaints regarding quality, it's soft and hasn't shed once, but it's not not the right size and density for any product, which means I only ever reach for it if all my other brushes are dirty.

on 2/3/2013 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Hmm I'm not quite sure what everyone loves about this blush brush. It's way to big to apply blush. I had to work with this for months to actually get used to this brush because it makes applying blush so much more difficult. It does pick up a lot of color, and the brush seems good quality, and it'll work temporarily until I find a better blush brush, so that's why I gave it two stars.

on 1/31/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great brush. I am not the great brush expert, but I can tell this ones pleases me: it is dense, soft, has a great shape and a good handle. No fallouts. Blends the blush as I would like and picks up the exact amount intended, be it more or less.

on 1/19/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's a nice brush, but not my favourite EcoTools brush. I use it for its intended purpose; to apply blush, but I find that it doesn't pick up as much product as I'd like, and the brush straws don't keep together that well. It's still a good blush brush for the price though, but not the best I've tried. No shedding, which is great.

on 12/30/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I use this for setting foundation, applying my blush, any bronzer, and even powder foundation. This literally does everything. If you don't have this brush, you're missing out big time! And nothing's better than Eco friendly tools and make up! ^_^

on 10/25/2012 9:29:00 PM

It's a great blush brush. Goes on perfectly and much better than E.L.F

on 10/25/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

to me this is the best POWDER - not blush - brush ..i use it whenever i wanna set my foundation with a really LIGHT coat of powder.It picks up the perfect amount of powder and blends it in amazingly.it works great for that ..it is the softest brush i ever felt on my face

I've had this brush for two years, and it is just now starting to shed. but oh what an amazing two years it has been. I use this brush for just about everything: foundation, blush, brushing away eyeshadow fallout, etc. it has had to work hard, and through dozens of washings it has held up flawlessly, always drying silky smooth and soft. even though it is shedding now, I haven't noticed a decrease in performance. the fine hairs stay in the brush until I pull them out, leaving none of my face. it blends my makeup so perfectly, my coverage is always smooth and flawless when I use it. this is such an excellent product, and I will most definitely be repurchasing.

Top Rated Ecotools Products