April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This product is so streaky, not very pigmented, the packaging makes application a hassle and the color is a strange neon pink. I really don't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My summer blush, and year-round "no make-up look" blush. Try not to focus on the color in the bottle, because it's a silkier glow when it's appled.. It's a great color if you're going for a softer, natural look. The nail-varnish style bottle and applicator brush are awkward, but given its texture, are the best possible packaging.

The BeneFit consultants advise to apply three small, downward stripes on the cheek, with the strips getting shorter as you move towards the temple, then blend. If you apply it this way, you have to work FAST. You have to learn exactly how much to use, because it sets very quickly. I've used BeneTint and PosieTint for ages and still haven't managed to do this without getting all Kabuki Chinese Theater.

I prefer to daub the product on my thigh (I know I know, but I usually do my makeup in a bathrobe) or my inner arm and smear it. Then I pick up a little on my stippling brush and blend from the apples of my cheeks outwards.

BUT, I hate this as a lip stain. It gives my lips a fake, pink vinyl/pbc cast, so unless you're trying to recreate a Bongo ad from 1989, I suggest anyone with cool-to-neutral toned skin avoid it.

Even though most of the product stays on my arm/leg, one bottle will last you a season or maybe a year. Great value.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by goldensnitch

The color looks bubble gum pink in the packaging, but shows up as sheer on the skin. I find that it stains really fast, so its best to apply one section at a time instead of dotting cheeks and blending after. I love that you can apply it to your lips, but it dries them out a little. Clear lip gloss will fade it, so stick with a chap stick. Also, blend with fingertips because a sponge just sucks it in, and a brush makes it streaky. Great on the go, but I prefer powder blushes better, so i probably won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I did enjoy using this product, but not enough to repurchase. I liked how easy it was to blend the product, although it did stain my fingers. The product is pretty sheer (which is better in my opinion) so that you can layer it for a more intense effect. The pink color was nice for fair-skinned girls like myself, but I doubt it would be useful for darker-skinned ladies. Nice product, but not indispensable.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to get used to the fact this was a stain rather than a lip balm/gloss! I was applying far too much to begin with and had bubblegum lips for hours since it doesn't wash off straight away!

I do, however, really like the product and found that it stayed put for a really long time! No touch ups were required and it was great to wear under a lip balm/Vaseline just to add a pop of colour, as instructed on the packet :)

There was none of that annoying lipstick residue that gathers at the corners of mouth after a while when it dries. The colour stayed bright all day and is definitely a nice girly shade, especially in summer :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I purchased a few things off Benefit online and got a mini sample of this blush and i love it!
It's perfect for my skin tone. (Ivory) Personally i love bright blushes, (each to their own)

It sometimes apply onto my finger then apply to my cheeks, or do one cheek at a time and blend blend blend either with a RT stippling brush or my fingers, you have to work quickly otherwise it can leave "dots/marks" of where you placed the product.

The lasting power is great! I'll definitely purchase the full size product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

So disappointed with this product. It will not blend into the skin leaving dots of pink blush. It is not a great look. I usually love benefit products, but their cheek stains have been a let down.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got posietint in the gettin' cheeky set. This does not show up on my skin at all. I tried not blending it out too much so I could get some colour, with and without a brush, but it doesn't show. It leaves a sheer pink stain if I use it on my lips, but it lasts about 3 hours. It does make my lips feel cool and silky. I like the idea of the packaging, but if this were a staple product of mine, I would hate to not get every drop of it because of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is very flattering on the cheeks and lips, especially the lips. its texture is creamy unlike Benetint which makes it easy to blend out with nice pigmentation. it looks gorgeous on the lips - a sweet light pink color that i love. i got this in a mini size from Benefit's Cabana glama kit and i'm planning to get the full size now. this product is really quite unique and i like the brush applicator which makes it easy to apply on my lips. also because it somewhat dries with time the lasting power is even better than many lipsticks and glosses.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just really not mad on the colour of this, weird very bright baby doll pink and its got a weird very gel like consistency that makes it hard to blend
So you end up with a weird coloured bright pink splotch on your cheek-not good...