October 30, 2014 | 1559 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

i LOVE this product on my lips..such a nice colour and it stays a long time! however i dont really use it on my cheeks as i prefer a powder blusher! its quite costly for only a lip colour but it lasts a long time :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite stain so far. You have to work fast when blending but you get used to it and it becomes no problem at all. It lasts all day. It looks great on cheeks alone or with powder over it. I love it on lips, you can build the color with multiple layers. I usually use 3 layers, top with a clear gloss and it lasts for many hours. It is expensive but a good value for how long it lasts and how it multitasks. It's a very pretty shade of pink and the texture is thicker than original benetint so you seem to have a few more seconds to work with it. I will repurchase definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Costumiere77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy it again, but I might try to figure out how to decant it into another container. Here is why:

1. GREAT color for me in pinky phases and seems like a nice universal "pink flush" color.
2. Creamier than BeneTint and stronger stain than Cha Cha on medium skin.
3. Stays all day, especially if you dust a powder or blusher on top. In the middle of summer, in Alabama, even after riding in a hot car. (T Le Clerc loose powder foundation over rice bran oil mositurizer, not sure what regular foundation would do...)
4. Surprisingly for a stay all day, rolled off my fingertips after application and no "hey you used cheek stain today!" telltale pink tips.
5. BUT! The little nail-polish style brush is fussy for me. I get it to work, but I have a generous expanse of face, not a tiny little doll face.
6. This is creamy enough, I think I could get away with cracking the bottle open and putting it in a tube or similar. Maybe even a roller ball.

There are other, less hack-requireing options, but I haven't had them stay all day as this one does. I am on the lookout for a dupe...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this tint. It makes my cheeks look splotchy, and provides very little coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used a lot of Benefits products and I don't really care for them BUT I LOVE this one!! It last all day and the color is amazing!! I would totally buy this product again!! It's SO worth the money!! Just make sure you don't spill it like I did all over my purse!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Yasminlovesbeauty

I love this product. I own a mini one and when that runs out I will be definitely buying a full size one. Very pigmented and adds a natural flush to my cheeks

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I have not tried this on my cheeks since I never really use blush or cheek stains ever but I LOVE THIS ON MY LIPS. I'm one of those fair/pale asians and this makes my lips look like those uzzlang korean girl models on the internet. The pink shade is perfect, very light but forsure there is noticable color different when you apply it and I have rather pigmented lips.

I don't really like the bottle it comes in though or the brush...the color application is uneven and streaky with it so I just dab it on my finger to apply. I think this would be better with a wand applicator, like the lip gloss wands.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This product is so streaky, not very pigmented, the packaging makes application a hassle and the color is a strange neon pink. I really don't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My summer blush, and year-round "no make-up look" blush. Try not to focus on the color in the bottle, because it's a silkier glow when it's appled.. It's a great color if you're going for a softer, natural look. The nail-varnish style bottle and applicator brush are awkward, but given its texture, are the best possible packaging.

The BeneFit consultants advise to apply three small, downward stripes on the cheek, with the strips getting shorter as you move towards the temple, then blend. If you apply it this way, you have to work FAST. You have to learn exactly how much to use, because it sets very quickly. I've used BeneTint and PosieTint for ages and still haven't managed to do this without getting all Kabuki Chinese Theater.

I prefer to daub the product on my thigh (I know I know, but I usually do my makeup in a bathrobe) or my inner arm and smear it. Then I pick up a little on my stippling brush and blend from the apples of my cheeks outwards.

BUT, I hate this as a lip stain. It gives my lips a fake, pink vinyl/pbc cast, so unless you're trying to recreate a Bongo ad from 1989, I suggest anyone with cool-to-neutral toned skin avoid it.

Even though most of the product stays on my arm/leg, one bottle will last you a season or maybe a year. Great value.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by goldensnitch

The color looks bubble gum pink in the packaging, but shows up as sheer on the skin. I find that it stains really fast, so its best to apply one section at a time instead of dotting cheeks and blending after. I love that you can apply it to your lips, but it dries them out a little. Clear lip gloss will fade it, so stick with a chap stick. Also, blend with fingertips because a sponge just sucks it in, and a brush makes it streaky. Great on the go, but I prefer powder blushes better, so i probably won't purchase again.