October 20, 2014 | 2103 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Goto foundation. Love love love this product. Perfect for my skin, great coverage! I'm running out but I will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by vespera

i do like this foundation, the coverage is great, gives a soft subtle glow and smooths out all imperfections and does photograph well BUT i couldn't use it in winter :( it feel drying and accuentuated my dry flakes so i just had to look for another one...but when next summer comes around again i would definitely think about repurchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Belleanna

I really love this product becuase it has GREAT coverage, but doesn't get cakey! For some people on here, it does, but I guess they are applying it wrong. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped clear me up! It also makes you look like you don't have pores (in a good way) this is my HG foundation for life, and I've tried many high end ones. It is a bit pricey $43 at sephora, but it's worth it for me to hav pretty skin :) hope this helped

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The absolute best foundation out there.
Very lightweight in that it's not too cakey and sets beautifully on your skin for a natural look.
I love Make Up Forever and this is another one of their products that does that disappoint.
I have finished it twice and am now on my third bottle!

The only complaint is with the lid; it does not fit very tightly and easily breaks.

Overall, it is a must-have!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by newtomakeup411

I wore this foundation a couple of times, as I don't want to waste it seeing it was about $40 CDN. I think you could absolutely find a drugstore foundation that's better than this. Pros - Full Coverage - Has a Pump - Looks flawless in pictures Cons - Can look cakey if you apply too much - Don't pack on the powder if you have dry skin - The cap can come off sometimes and since there is a pump my other products in the bag shake around and push the pump causing some product to come out this probably works better on combination/oily skin but on my normal/combination skin that gets more so dry in the winter (which is when I used it) it tends to cake up if I tried to apply a second layer or packed on the powder. the wear of this is really good, for me it stays on for up to 9 hours! I used it for my graduation and it was horribly hot inside, and it stayed on through the whole night, even through the dance! I don't tend to touch my face when I have makeup on so when I occasionally did I found that some of the product wore off on my fingers... so if you have normal/skin I would reccomend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Tacoramackenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because of all the hype on YouTube & blogging websites raving about it. Lots of people feel as if it is full coverage? I totally don't see that! It feels nice and lasts without oxidizing, but it is not exactly Medium coverage as it claims, I would say that it's light, but build-able to medium coverage. The formula is pretty runny, and the color selection is excellent, but in my opinion, there are far better alternatives that do not cost $42 an ounce. It is not the product I expected for the amount of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by thetinanguyen

Im not the kind to really wear foundation because I am still in school but I find that this product is perfect for everyday. A lot of people say that it is a heavy item but if applied correctly it looks extremely natural. It doesn't break me out and covers blemishes perfectly. It is the product that I cant live without. If you are on the fence about the item, just try it! You can achieve full coverage or light/medium depending on how you apply it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by larabr

It took me a long time to realize that I actually hate this foundation. I guess I was in denial because it's such an iconic product and I really researched about it before purchasing it. I used it many many times until I finally realized that it just didn't work for me! It gives me "foundation face", which is my biggest fear whenever I put on foundation. It feels heavy, cakey and just doesn't sit right on my skin. It's weird because for a long time I used it and didn't really like how my skin looked throughout the day but I never thought that this was problem! Like I said, denial! Very disappointed because I thought I would love this...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kalimichelleee

I have to say I have finally found my HG foundation, after months of searching! It is so lightweight feeling, but with amazing coverage. The finish is slightly dewy but sets amazingly with the HD pressed powder. I have to say that this foundation will forever have a spot in my collection with back ups included!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by noelizgonzalez

I have been using bareminerals powder foundation for 3 years already. I've been scared to use anything else because of my acne prone skin. I decided to give this foundation a shot, and I must say I was very pleased. My skin looked better under all this foundation. I normally use a little bit more foundation to cover up my blemishes, redness, and acne scars. I noticed that my blemishes were less noticeable. My skin became oily after a couple of hours but that's what usually happens to me. My make-up lasted literally all night for me. I was out partying until the next morning, and even with all the sweating I had from dancing, my makeup still looked amazing. I still love bareminerals, but this foundation is just much more easier to apply in my opinion. I definitely am going to continue to purchase this foundation and use it mainly for when I'm going to be out all night.