Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ohhh I have been rounds and rounds with this foundation. It's great, and it is thin so it doesn't feel "cakey" and thick. The only problem is that the coverage is not that great. I get acne at times, and I cant use this to cover it up. But then there are times that my skin is more clear, and this foundation is great. It's light, smells fine, and it does last a while. You can just tell a quality difference when you put it on your skin. I think people like it so much because it IS so light on the face. It just doesn't cover like I hoped. But I guess that's what you sacrifice with foundations, the more coverage you need, the thicker it needs to be. The thinner it is, the less coverage. I definitely recommend it though, for those looking for a light foundation! It's amazing.

on 6/3/2015 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As living in the UK, this particular brand was very difficult to get! When it was launched in Debenhams last month, I instantly knew I had to purchase the foundation due to rave reviews. As I bought it online I was unsure of what shade I would be and chose 118 in Flesh. When it arrived I was very pleased to find it was a perfect match and I used a buffing brush to blend the foundation into my skin and made my skin look flawless and had high coverage.
The only downside to this product is that the packaging, with a lot of other brands such as Chanel and Dior, you cannot remove the pump. This is the case with the HD foundation, so it does not give much indication of how much product you have left and cannot get any excess left at the bottom.
Overall, this product I would highly recommend to someone who wants a heavy coverage, build able and very easy to blend.

on 6/3/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best foundation ever! I swear by this product. I havent used any foundation that leaves me with a nice finish and no blemishes. Hurry up and BUY!

on 5/31/2015 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this and fell in love, however... I then got the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation... That instantly became my favorite in seconds. I prefer a slightly glowy look, and MUFE isn't, it's more satin. Which is fine. But it just makes it slightly less amazing than the GA one. This one isn't as expensive though. It last amazingly on the skin,my makeup still looks on point at the end of the night. Between my eyebrows most foundations break up, this one and the luminous silk don't. Honestly this is just flat out a great foundation. nothing bad to say about the actual foundation however for a high end foundation, I was expecting the packaging to be a lot nicer. For a professional makeup company, it doesn't even come close to the Giorgio Armani one. Now that one looks amazing. I think it would work for all skin types, unlike the GA one. For oily skin I definitely would suggest a matifying primer just so you don't get oily, as I have normal skin (right now) and it is fine on me without anything but powder.

on 5/30/2015 9:42:00 PM

Really do love this stuff! It is used on SO many TV show sets.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!****
This has NOT been announced yet but in august(unless they push it up which I hope they do) this foundation is getting REFORMULATED (2015) don't say I didn't warn you ;)

I have heard the new one is amazing from a friend who tried it.

on 5/30/2015 8:31:00 PM

This is the worst foundation ! Broke me out terribly, still recovering from pimples after 2 weeks ...Not for sensitive skin .

on 5/27/2015 11:26:00 PM

I have bought this foundation over and over again. It works really well for my skin. I tend to only wear this in the cooler months, because it does not have any SPF. The consistency is very water based making it very smooth and easy to apply.

on 5/26/2015 9:25:00 AM

This foundation speaks for itself. It will photograph beautifully in natural lighting but in real life it's just mediocre. I like that the packaging comes with a pump and that the foundation is easy to blend. The coverage is medium, it takes a lot of product for it to be full coverage. I still get oily and the foundation doesn't have great staying power. I would only use this foundation if I knew I was going to be photographed. In my opinion, not worth it for the price. You're better off finding a full coverage foundation that also photographs well.

on 5/25/2015 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I believe this is a pretty good foundation. My reason is it is buildable. Why? If you feel like you want to go on one application for natural look, you can do it. If you want to cover yourself, apply layers of it. It does not clump as long as you moisturize (a good canvas is a must). I saw one comment that says it is very yellow foundation. You must have got the foundation that has a yellow undertone in it (I am an N128 <== Neutral color in HD foundation). The Foundation has a wide variety of colors. They have the Pink Undertone, Yellow undertone, and Neutral undertone groups of foundation. Overall, it is not heavy on the face, and is capable of natural sheer look to heavy cover ups (very buildable foundation).

on 5/20/2015 11:16:00 PM

I get why this could be a good foundation for some people but if you need coverage this isn't good. If you need light coverage to none you may like this but for me it covers nothing I have acne scars and it's not like it's hard to cover because I use to always wear a cheap cover girl foundation, this product just has no coverage and it sucks for dry skin clings to everything . I also got matched for a bad color I think otherwise the foundation is very yellow .