August 30, 2014 | 1586 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by SynthD

Just got this yesterday. Love, love how it hides my dark, blueish, under eye circles. It's really got a creamy texture and is easy to apply. I just pat it on with my ring finger and use a beauty blender to feather out the lines. I didn't notice any creasing but I sure did notice how well it hid my circles and bags when I washed it off and saw how tired my eyes looked!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by BassKitten808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this more as a corrector than an actual concealer so that's how I'm going to review it.This does a pretty good job at counteracting the darkness under my eyes (I'd say I have moderate dark circles but it's makes me look sick/tried all the time). It has a medium coverage & is slightly buildable. I used shade #3 which is more orange-toned then the other two shades which are slightly more pink. I put Mac Pro Longwear concealer over this & my undereyes didn't look as dark as they usually do. The problems I have with this is that it creases pretty badly on me, almost instantly & even more throughout the day even though I always set with powder. As a result, it accentuates any slight lines I have under my eyes. Another gripe I have, is that the finish looks somewhat dry & cakey. I moisturize my undereyes well, pat it in with my finger & don't put too much on but it never looks super nice. It's weird because I personally think it blends in really nicely & has a really nice creamy texture, it doesn't feel dry to me. I don't find it to tug or drag when I'm blending in at all. It's not terrible but it's not my favorite. I really wanted this to work for me because I love the texture, the shade & the concept of it (plus that packaging is so darn cute!) but it just doesn't wow me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Creamy salmon (N 1) concealer, amazing for my undereye purply black bags, very happy with this. Does work for blemishes but so does a less expensive concealer. Still will repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by cblackburn88

This concealer is amazing. I apply it to my skin with my middle finger, after my moisturizer and primer but before my foundation. You would never even know I had blemishes on my chin. You do have to make sure after you apply your foundation that you set it with either a pressed or loose powder. You don't have to use very much which is a plus, i could see this lasting me for some time, a plus since it is pretty expensive for a concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in No.2 and I am NC25-30. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. My only complaint would be that it's in a jar instead of a tube. It covers my dark circles like no other product and disappears into my skin. It doesn't crease and lasts the whole day on my oily skin. I do use a very light under-eye moisturizer that absorbs completely before applying this for a smoother finish. I've tried SO many concealers for dark circles and none compare to this one..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I thought this product was mediocre. It didn't really erase any of my under eye dark circles and it accentuated all my non existent fine lines. It creased heavily and felt sticky, heavy and greasy simultaneously. I don't recommend this product for concealing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by inkdeath13

This concealer has a great consistency; one you can't find in drugstore concealers. It cover my dark circles when nothing else will. I give it an A+

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by allthingsgold

I have a lot of Benefit products and I love the brand but this is one that just does not make the cut for me. I heard that Erase paste was good for covering up spots and blemishes but this product did not suit at all. I have fair/medium combination skin and I found this product very hard to work with. It is quite orange in colour and very heavy. It is quite cakey and does not blend easily at all. The product itself is quite sticky and makes blemishes more obvious. I love Benefit but if you are looking for a good Benefit concealer I would recommend bo-ing as it blends a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by veebaby25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really surprised at how small the jar was when I first got it. I purchased this concealer at Sephora for around $30 and for the amount of product I was going to get, I had expected this concealer to do wonders. This is really more of a hit and miss product as some people will be able to work with it while others not so much. Personally, I'm extremely fair skin and have dark pigmentation/discolouration on certain parts of my face such as my under eye and upper lip. I purchased the lightest shade and I realized there was a certain red undertone to it if you look really closely. For my discolouration problems, this red undertone really helped cancel out the dark areas on my face. Even though it is a bit pricey, I will gladly purchase another one because it really works for me. However, you should definitely try out this product before purchasing it to see if it satisfies your concealing needs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

I like it! The thick texture and dense pigmentation covered the circles and the peachy tone brightened. I mix with eye cream on the back of my hand and brush or tap on. I also use on face redness and it works too, as long as I use a light hand since it is quite thick. I think the packaging is cute and small and can toss the pot in my bag if needed. Very little creping and definitely better than lots of formulas out there. Not an HG but the pigmentation, coverage, and lack of creping is impressive and I've used it daily since I purchased. Glad to have it!