December 19, 2014 | 1482 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by sakura4869

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have terrible dark circles, and this stuff just makes it disappeare! sure it's a little pricy but it's going to last you a lifetime BTW I find the spatula completely useless

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Thought if splash out on a new concealer and my friend reconvened this one to me. But I was very disappointed the first time I used it, got the medium shade but does not fit my colouring at all!! Used it since and layered it a bit more and it is workable but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many concealed, I kid you not. From Nars to Amazing Concealer to Bobbi Brown, the list goes on. And I can tell you this is the most unique & best. I have bad dark circles and redness on my nose that must be concealed every day or else i look like Rudolph. This gives such amazing coverage yet manages to look natural and flattering. I even prefer it to the outrageously expensive Amazin Concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am SO impressed with this product. I do not have sever dark circles however there are days where I look warn out after work especially when I did not get enough beauty sleep! (Yall know what I'm talking about!)

I went all over looking for the perfect under eye concealer, on the internet and in department stores and Sephora. On the tiredeyes day which was today, I tried Bobbi Brown peach bisque corrector (not bad but not great compared to this product) Estee Lauder doublewear concealer, Origins Quick Fix Concealer (huge disappointment) and then I decided to try Erase Paste by Benefit.

For all products I let the makeup artist do her work, which was:
1. Eye cream to moisturize
2. Put the product
3. (only for correctors, not necessary for erase paste) Put concealer over the corrector
4. Put setting powder

Erase paste was the last product I tested and I was so shocked with the results..I honestly looked so awake, so fresh and it kinda gave me that magazine look.

Not 5 stars because the only down side for me is it did eventually leave a crease line when I opened my eyes wide to check. But I have never come across a concealer that did not crease...so for me it was not that big of a downfall. After I blended the crease lines away I didn't get them again, so I guess just move your face around a lot, blend it, then set it.

But if you aren't fussy about crease lines like me, and more concerned about looking awake and as fresh as a greak goddess, this product is for you!

5 stars for packaging cause it's hella cute, 4 stars for price coz...well darn it I'm a little cheap okay! Hope my review helped anyone out there! xox

NOTE: You should use setting powder with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by nicola31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this on impulse while shopping for a lipgloss damn benefit products are too cute. I have very dark circles under my eyes as well as hyper pigmentation high on my cheeks and have tried many products over the years. I wasn't too hopeful of this and don't really rate benefit foundations or concealers but this worked wonderfully. It hides dark circles really well and really gives a lovely luminous finish. It doesn't crease into the fine lines under my eyes which I have found many high coverage products do and it lasts all day when set with powder. I recommend it to anyone wanting to hide dark circles

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by cansubas

i am born with the dark circles and tried so many things and lastly this one. if you have way too dark circles like me, i dont recommend it. it feels very sticky and still doesnt cover. if you have not that bad circles, you can use it it'll work like any other concealer. but to those people suffering from circles so bad, you won't be satisfied...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by tritrib21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg! Love this concealer! I ended up with the medium tone, which still has a peachy hue to it. This has exceptional coverage, it replaced my amazing cosmetics concealer, which I had to combine with an orange skin corrector for under my eyes. I use this as an everyday under eye concealer. It also highlights above my cheekbones, giving me a necessary "lift" on some days. Works well on blemishes too. It is pretty pasty but not drying like some concealer sticks. I have dry skin around my eyes, and this stuff does not bother it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very fair (between nc10-15) and have really dark undereye circles, purple-reddish ones that don't go away no matter how much sleep I get.
This corrector does a pretty damn good job at counteracting the darkness under my eyes. I use it in Fair, a light peach shade. Despite the fact that it looks darker in the pot than what I would normally think "matches" me, once on, it really neutralises the darkness. I personally don't find I need foundation or another concealer on top of this, but you could put something on top if you felt you needed more coverage.
The texture is what I would call waxy and a bit sticky - and I would disagree with anyone calling it creamy. It's not thin but not very thick either, but it needs to be set otherwise it creases quite badly. I find any powder will do. If set, it really does not budge for the entire day!
I usually don't like to use powder under my eyes as it can make the area look a bit dry, but that's not the case when I use powder on top of this.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this corrector.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MissyS90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The thick and creamy consistency of this concealer is great at covering up tired eyes. It blends in nicely with my skin color. I was introduced to this product after a clerk at Sephora was unable to find a foundation in my price range that wouldn't look pinkish or orange-y on my very pale skin (if anyone knows any, please help!). The lightest shade of Erase Paste works well for me and doesn't change colors throughout the day. This product is also great for dry skin and covering up blemishes. Concealer always flakes and cakes up on me, making me prefer going bareskinned over that whole mess. This product stays creamy all day, the downside of which (and the product's only downside) is that it will rub off if touched. It doesn't melt off, just rubs off, so it's not that big of a deal considering the other concealers on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by SynthD

Just got this yesterday. Love, love how it hides my dark, blueish, under eye circles. It's really got a creamy texture and is easy to apply. I just pat it on with my ring finger and use a beauty blender to feather out the lines. I didn't notice any creasing but I sure did notice how well it hid my circles and bags when I washed it off and saw how tired my eyes looked!