July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by cblackburn88

This concealer is amazing. I apply it to my skin with my middle finger, after my moisturizer and primer but before my foundation. You would never even know I had blemishes on my chin. You do have to make sure after you apply your foundation that you set it with either a pressed or loose powder. You don't have to use very much which is a plus, i could see this lasting me for some time, a plus since it is pretty expensive for a concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in No.2 and I am NC25-30. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. My only complaint would be that it's in a jar instead of a tube. It covers my dark circles like no other product and disappears into my skin. It doesn't crease and lasts the whole day on my oily skin. I do use a very light under-eye moisturizer that absorbs completely before applying this for a smoother finish. I've tried SO many concealers for dark circles and none compare to this one..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I thought this product was mediocre. It didn't really erase any of my under eye dark circles and it accentuated all my non existent fine lines. It creased heavily and felt sticky, heavy and greasy simultaneously. I don't recommend this product for concealing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by inkdeath13

This concealer has a great consistency; one you can't find in drugstore concealers. It cover my dark circles when nothing else will. I give it an A+

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by allthingsgold

I have a lot of Benefit products and I love the brand but this is one that just does not make the cut for me. I heard that Erase paste was good for covering up spots and blemishes but this product did not suit at all. I have fair/medium combination skin and I found this product very hard to work with. It is quite orange in colour and very heavy. It is quite cakey and does not blend easily at all. The product itself is quite sticky and makes blemishes more obvious. I love Benefit but if you are looking for a good Benefit concealer I would recommend bo-ing as it blends a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by veebaby25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really surprised at how small the jar was when I first got it. I purchased this concealer at Sephora for around $30 and for the amount of product I was going to get, I had expected this concealer to do wonders. This is really more of a hit and miss product as some people will be able to work with it while others not so much. Personally, I'm extremely fair skin and have dark pigmentation/discolouration on certain parts of my face such as my under eye and upper lip. I purchased the lightest shade and I realized there was a certain red undertone to it if you look really closely. For my discolouration problems, this red undertone really helped cancel out the dark areas on my face. Even though it is a bit pricey, I will gladly purchase another one because it really works for me. However, you should definitely try out this product before purchasing it to see if it satisfies your concealing needs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

I like it! The thick texture and dense pigmentation covered the circles and the peachy tone brightened. I mix with eye cream on the back of my hand and brush or tap on. I also use on face redness and it works too, as long as I use a light hand since it is quite thick. I think the packaging is cute and small and can toss the pot in my bag if needed. Very little creping and definitely better than lots of formulas out there. Not an HG but the pigmentation, coverage, and lack of creping is impressive and I've used it daily since I purchased. Glad to have it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Dapherz44

I found it very heavy and cakey and that it almost drew more attention to my under eye circles. I'm sure it may work for some people, but it certainly did not for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, hands down. I bought this in colour 2, it's absolutely PERFECT. I've tried tons of concealers out there: from MAC, to Tarte, drugstore brands, you name it. But I WS never truly satisfied, they would wear off and reveal my genetic dark circles, making it look like I haven't slept. Or even worse, cakey! Yuck. I never thought that I would get a better concealer than my Tarte one, but this proved me wrong and is way cheaper!

So after reading positive reviews about this product, I set out on an adventure to buy this. I went into my local Shoppers Drug Mart (I'm Canadian) and picked up this without even sampling it. Why? Because colour 1 (fair) was WAAAAY too light, so I took the risk and bought this. I don't recommend doing what I did AT ALL. The product packaging is cute, I love how its in a little jar and its just- ah, adorable. Anyways. You literally only need to tap very lightly with your finger to get product, it's so creamy and light and practically melts to the touch! My only problem with this is that it does settle into fine lines, so make sure to set it with a good powder. All in all, I found my HG concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging - cute, love the colour (will prob keep when it's finished to put other cosmetics in) but it's a deep little pot that you need to use a spatula (provided) to reach into. Product - The product worked sooo well on me when I first got it that I couldn't believe how airbrushed it looked however after a couple of months it seems to have stopped being so effective on my very dark circles (or maybe my circles are worse) the formula is creamy but can look heavy if you're not careful. My biggest complaint about this is how it settles into creases. This is really bad and I find myself checking the mirror and smudging it around multiple times a day. The product doesn't seem to ever set and stays slightly sticky and will move around if touched even after using a powder over the top. The colour covers well. I would repurchase mainly as an alternative to Bobbi brown corrector which retails here in Australia at $40 for the little pot (don't get me started on how expensive brands like benefit, Mac and Clinique are here)