October 31, 2014 | 933 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Lisette494

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loved the milani brow fix brow kit until I saw pictures taken of me which shown me with redish brows. Would reccomend this as a 'I just want to fill in my brows,not doing anything today' day but not for a party where there are tons of pictures taken.
Still use the highlighter which is gorgeous.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this kit for my eyebrows. I use the lighter shade at the beginning of my eyebrow. The dark tone for the rest of my eyebrow to shape it. It defines them really well, but make sure to brush them out for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Since Maybelline discontinued its brow powder, this is the only game in the drugstore town, at least at my Walgreens. Pros: the little angle brush is great, and the powder goes on in natural little strokes and is very blendable. Cons: there's stuff you don't need crammed in there that just gets in the way and I had to take out. All I really need is the lighter brow powder and the brush. The tweezer, the sponge tip applicator, and the highlighter are just space fillers. I would love it if you could cut the price in half and just give me that, like the Maybelline powder did. One thing in Milani's favor, though, is the sturdier brow brush. The Maybelline brush used to break on my before the brow powder was finished. The Milani brush does not. One other note: Like another reviewer mentioned, these colors tend to be a little reddish/warm. I would not recommend if your hair color is very cool/ashy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I have black brows and unfortunately this was way to red-based and looked bad on my brows, did not match the tone at all even after careful blending - but I have that issue with many products.

I would only recommend this if you have blonde to dark brown eyebrows, - not for black brows. For black brows go with Missha, Lioele, Anastasia or SkinFood for brow pencils or powders - which offer ash and grey-based options that look way more realistic.

I kept the kit though, to use as eyeshadows. Nice product, no colour match.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lanxle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite brow powder kit. I used to use the E.L.F. kit, but my brows are very thick and bushy for an Asian woman. I didn't really need the wax-based brow color to keep my brows in place. They just do that themselves after plucking and shaping. So that was overkill, and the pigment was intense. I'm not that great with brow shaping using makeup, so with the E.L.F. kit, was STRONG BROWS or no brows.

With the MIlani kit, I like that it's powder based and has 2 colors. I can go strong or mild, depending on my mood. Also, the powder is easier to handle as long as you have a nice stiff brush. The brush that come with it is okay, but not great. I use my E.L.F. eyeliner brush. It's flat and stiff and really deposits the pigment nicely. You can use this stiff brush to draw a soft edge to define your brows without needing to use a pencil. I also like that this kit comes with a brow highlighter, which is great. A good fluffy blending eye brush puts just enough to define your brows nicely.

I'd definitely recommend this kit for women with hairy brows to give their brows depth, especially if they don't need the definition that our sparser browed sisters need.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Musakautivapr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so I went to walgreens and Kmart looking for the E.L.F. brow kit, because of all the reviews, I decided to get it, but they was out of stock. and the saleswoman at walgreens suggested me to try this from Milani. the packaging is really nice it comes with 1 highlite shadow and 2 brow powder. no wax, also it comes with tools. the tools aren't bad, but no the greatest, I prefer to use my own angled brush to fix my brows. And the result was really natural, I really like this kit. I got it light color, because right now I have platinum bleach blonde hair but I'm planning to buy the medium one just to compare it and see. overall great product, really good staying powder. I'm really impressed with this Milani kit. Recomended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cocoisadarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really sparse eyebrows, but Milani's Brow Fix Kit works as promised and fixes that. It helps me achieve a full natural looking brow.

I have dark brown hair and bought the Medium to be safe. But once it finishes, I am going to switch to the dark kit.

The only thing I am not a fan of is the hi-lite shadow. It looks chalky on me. I use a concealer to highlight instead. Otherwise this is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by shanzaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I use all three colors the dark is dark enough for black hair the highlight color is way too dark to be a highlight but it works amazing as a lid color it's just ugh amazing the angled brush given w the kit is actually really good too! Will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

FANTASTIC kit. I reallly like it. This little tools they give you are so good and helpful and nice. And your brows will look amazing after

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hey older and younger....this kit is awesome....I have tried many more expensive brow kits and this one beats them all and the price is astounding. It has a highlighter and the darker and lighter colors double as eyeshadow and liner. Give this a try....I found mine at CVS. If you have missing wings of sparse brows....get this right away.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No