September 17, 2014 | 1600 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I have black brows and unfortunately this was way to red-based and looked bad on my brows, did not match the tone at all even after careful blending - but I have that issue with many products.

I would only recommend this if you have blonde to dark brown eyebrows, - not for black brows. For black brows go with Missha, Lioele, Anastasia or SkinFood for brow pencils or powders - which offer ash and grey-based options that look way more realistic.

I kept the kit though, to use as eyeshadows. Nice product, no colour match.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lanxle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite brow powder kit. I used to use the E.L.F. kit, but my brows are very thick and bushy for an Asian woman. I didn't really need the wax-based brow color to keep my brows in place. They just do that themselves after plucking and shaping. So that was overkill, and the pigment was intense. I'm not that great with brow shaping using makeup, so with the E.L.F. kit, was STRONG BROWS or no brows.

With the MIlani kit, I like that it's powder based and has 2 colors. I can go strong or mild, depending on my mood. Also, the powder is easier to handle as long as you have a nice stiff brush. The brush that come with it is okay, but not great. I use my E.L.F. eyeliner brush. It's flat and stiff and really deposits the pigment nicely. You can use this stiff brush to draw a soft edge to define your brows without needing to use a pencil. I also like that this kit comes with a brow highlighter, which is great. A good fluffy blending eye brush puts just enough to define your brows nicely.

I'd definitely recommend this kit for women with hairy brows to give their brows depth, especially if they don't need the definition that our sparser browed sisters need.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Musakautivapr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so I went to walgreens and Kmart looking for the E.L.F. brow kit, because of all the reviews, I decided to get it, but they was out of stock. and the saleswoman at walgreens suggested me to try this from Milani. the packaging is really nice it comes with 1 highlite shadow and 2 brow powder. no wax, also it comes with tools. the tools aren't bad, but no the greatest, I prefer to use my own angled brush to fix my brows. And the result was really natural, I really like this kit. I got it light color, because right now I have platinum bleach blonde hair but I'm planning to buy the medium one just to compare it and see. overall great product, really good staying powder. I'm really impressed with this Milani kit. Recomended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cocoisadarling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really sparse eyebrows, but Milani's Brow Fix Kit works as promised and fixes that. It helps me achieve a full natural looking brow.

I have dark brown hair and bought the Medium to be safe. But once it finishes, I am going to switch to the dark kit.

The only thing I am not a fan of is the hi-lite shadow. It looks chalky on me. I use a concealer to highlight instead. Otherwise this is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by shanzaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I use all three colors the dark is dark enough for black hair the highlight color is way too dark to be a highlight but it works amazing as a lid color it's just ugh amazing the angled brush given w the kit is actually really good too! Will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

FANTASTIC kit. I reallly like it. This little tools they give you are so good and helpful and nice. And your brows will look amazing after

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hey older and younger....this kit is awesome....I have tried many more expensive brow kits and this one beats them all and the price is astounding. It has a highlighter and the darker and lighter colors double as eyeshadow and liner. Give this a try....I found mine at CVS. If you have missing wings of sparse brows....get this right away.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by AUB1717

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product years ago, and never used it. I'm so glad to say I finally came across it again, and decided to give it a try. AND AM SO GLAD I DID!!! This product works miracles in filling my eyebrows in. And making them look full, and beautiful! This is my HG for my eyebrows!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very happy with this impulse buy!! Went to Walgreens looking for a brow powder and this was the only one they had, and that's ok!! SO handy. Two shades, a highlight, decent tweezers, little sponge eye brush, and a stiff angled brush. All in one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Lashes318

Omgosh! For so long I have been trying to find the perfect brow powder/pencil and have always come up short but not here! This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love that they give you two shades to pick from and the highlight is nice although that's not what I use it for, instead I use it as a shadow. Anywho the power has fantastic pigmentation and you don't need a whole lot so you arnt going to blow through this stuff and have to buy s new one every month or so like you would with a pencil. The brush used to apply the eyeshadow works very well in my opinion and I will continue to use it until I find a full length one but would still keep it for on the go and touch ups. As far as the tweezers are concerned they are nice for on the go but they are hard to press together and after 10 min of fussing with them I gave up and used my regular ones but I would use them in a pinch. Other than the tweezers I have no other complaints and this is a wonderful product for price that you pay. :D I recommend this to every girlfriend I have!