July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by hippiehair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i tend to have oily eyes (i know, weird) and this disappears quite fast even when i use a powder.In the winter this would be excellent but it melts off in the summer. Beautiful coverage for my vitamin d deficient dark circles, like a peachy undertone corrector. The price is $36 in canada which isn't so dandy and i think i could find a cheaper dupe if i wanted- like the nyx concealer in a jar but it's $4 so who knows how good it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Emilylovesbeauty14

I did not like this product at all. It is extremely thick and sticky and it takes forever to dry on my face. Plus it creases and settles into my skin. I use this like on my face not under my eyes. It is just not worth the money and I have other concealers I enjoy a lot more.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by rachcarr13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have such a love/hate relationship with this concealer. After I bought it I actually didn't use it after a couple days because it made my under-eye area look EXTREMELY dry. That may be because the actual product has a kind of tacky finish to it. This also creases on me after about 1-2 hours even when I set it. Also do not use this as a face concealer!! It totally dried out all the places I had concealed. The only time this works for me is if I put a heck of a lot of eye cream on and then it looks really flawless. All in all, not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Rain174

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally LOVE this product, but it is not for people who don't want to spend time working with the product, it takes some TLC to get it right. It is a very tacky and thick formula (meant primarily to be a brightener and corrector NOT a traditional concealer), so I find you really have to warm the product up between your fingers before applying for best results. Blending with this bad boy is also KEY! I find that it works best to dab product on with fingers (after warming) and then blend with a sponge using quick pressing motions (the pointed end of the beauty blender is perf for under eye!). You also MUST let this product dry a bit AND apply some sort of setting powder so that it doesn't crease, especially under the eye and around the nose. I use just a white highlighting powder under the eye (for added brightness) and regular loose powder everywhere else I used it. If you follow these steps, you will LOVE this product! I don't even use concealer anymore, just this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ugh this product was just no. While it did cover my undereye circles pretty well it creased like mad! I'd rather have circles under my eyes than obvious wrinkles when I'm only 18!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hollieleesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for many months and I think it's an average concealer. It's not amazing but not terrible.

I used to wear this everyday under my eyes and what I found was that it tends to wear off throughout the day. It doesn't stay put and wears off after around four hours. I think you can get much better concealers than this like the Collection 2000 concealer which is my new favorite. I probably won't be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Emmagage123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealor!! It works so well for concealing under eye dark circles because it highlights the eyes, it lasts all day and makes me look awake. It also lasts a while because a little goes a long way which is good because the pot doesn't seem very big at first for 19. Benefit is one of my most favourite makeup brands and this product did not let me down atall! I personally think this concealor is best for under eye rather than on any blemishes, I would use benefit boing for this as an alternative. Overall a great product and sets beautifully when set with a touch of powder

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Fitouesumwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This product smells really really bad and does'nt stay put. I've blended it very well but 2 hours later, I could clearly see patches of product at the surface of my skin. Like if I was rejecting it?! WEIRD WEIRD PRODUCT.

1pt: the packaging is cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product many different ways (applied with fingers, brushes, with/without primers, extra moisturizer, powders ect.) and sadly it didn't work out for me. While it does have decent coverage it exaggerates every little under eye line (even ones I never knew I had!).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by CanopicDC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im medium skinned south asian- so the medium was too salmony for my skin tone and the shade up from that was too light so really limited color selection. Way to greasy so it CREASES so bad. I tried priming and
powedering nothing helps. Plus it looks pink/peachy which pisses me off
ugghhh i really wanted to like it. It settles into fine lines i didn't even know i had it was baddd. Wish I kept my receipt so I could return it and get my $30 back :(