August 28, 2014 | 1194 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

most awful concealer ever ! it smells like burnt crayons . it looks so ugly on skin . it will break you out (since its very thick , its doesn't let the skin breathe) . its so heavy on your under eyes , it feels so uncomfortable . i wash it off right away ! DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I have this in the shade no 1 fair, and it is hands down my number one favourite concealer of life so far! I'd heard a lot about Erase Paste, and being a fan of Benefit make up I was quite keen to try it, but not so keen on the price tag (£19.50 for 40g). Generally speaking, I'm not overly bothered about having an expensive concealer, as I only really use it for my under eyes and the little bit of redness I sometimes get around my nose. I rarely suffer with blemishes and have not yet suffered any acne so for me, as long as it covers the eye bags I'm pretty much sorted. However having read rave reviews I decided to give the expensive Erase Paste a go, and I'm very glad I did. I love salmon coloured concealers as they balance out the bluish purple of my under eye circles and helps to make me look more awake. Erase Paste does exactly that, it is very thick and is supposed to act as a 'brightening camouflage for the eyes & face'. I love the consistency, as you only need a tiny amount and it goes a very long way, so it kind of justifies only being 40g worth of product. I find the little spatula thing they include with it a bit pointless though, as I find it gives me too much product. I just use my ring finger and gently apply to my under eyes and around my nose, and that is the best technique which works for me. It lasts all day, you don't even need to set it with a powder or anything like that. Would definitely recommend and buy again, especially for those with a complex about their under eyes, like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This concealer is so thick, doesn't cover very well, and creases like crazy! I would not repurchase this ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by hippiehair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i tend to have oily eyes (i know, weird) and this disappears quite fast even when i use a powder.In the winter this would be excellent but it melts off in the summer. Beautiful coverage for my vitamin d deficient dark circles, like a peachy undertone corrector. The price is $36 in canada which isn't so dandy and i think i could find a cheaper dupe if i wanted- like the nyx concealer in a jar but it's $4 so who knows how good it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Emilylovesbeauty14

I did not like this product at all. It is extremely thick and sticky and it takes forever to dry on my face. Plus it creases and settles into my skin. I use this like on my face not under my eyes. It is just not worth the money and I have other concealers I enjoy a lot more.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by rachcarr13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have such a love/hate relationship with this concealer. After I bought it I actually didn't use it after a couple days because it made my under-eye area look EXTREMELY dry. That may be because the actual product has a kind of tacky finish to it. This also creases on me after about 1-2 hours even when I set it. Also do not use this as a face concealer!! It totally dried out all the places I had concealed. The only time this works for me is if I put a heck of a lot of eye cream on and then it looks really flawless. All in all, not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Rain174

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally LOVE this product, but it is not for people who don't want to spend time working with the product, it takes some TLC to get it right. It is a very tacky and thick formula (meant primarily to be a brightener and corrector NOT a traditional concealer), so I find you really have to warm the product up between your fingers before applying for best results. Blending with this bad boy is also KEY! I find that it works best to dab product on with fingers (after warming) and then blend with a sponge using quick pressing motions (the pointed end of the beauty blender is perf for under eye!). You also MUST let this product dry a bit AND apply some sort of setting powder so that it doesn't crease, especially under the eye and around the nose. I use just a white highlighting powder under the eye (for added brightness) and regular loose powder everywhere else I used it. If you follow these steps, you will LOVE this product! I don't even use concealer anymore, just this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ugh this product was just no. While it did cover my undereye circles pretty well it creased like mad! I'd rather have circles under my eyes than obvious wrinkles when I'm only 18!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hollieleesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for many months and I think it's an average concealer. It's not amazing but not terrible.

I used to wear this everyday under my eyes and what I found was that it tends to wear off throughout the day. It doesn't stay put and wears off after around four hours. I think you can get much better concealers than this like the Collection 2000 concealer which is my new favorite. I probably won't be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Emmagage123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealor!! It works so well for concealing under eye dark circles because it highlights the eyes, it lasts all day and makes me look awake. It also lasts a while because a little goes a long way which is good because the pot doesn't seem very big at first for 19. Benefit is one of my most favourite makeup brands and this product did not let me down atall! I personally think this concealor is best for under eye rather than on any blemishes, I would use benefit boing for this as an alternative. Overall a great product and sets beautifully when set with a touch of powder