January 29, 2015 | 1913 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as an under eye concealer and it literally will take years off of your face. Just a few tiny dots of this and the warmth of my finger to blend..voila! It covers dark shadows and seems to make my entire face "wake up". It does not crease or settle, it melts into your skin like its not even there at all, yet works like magic. I was loyal to MAC's undereye concealer but this beats that to pieces. I use Fair, I am NC-20. The pot is a bit small for the price but you really only need tiny dots of this. I dip the tip of my concealer brush into the little pot, just a tiny dot is all you need, then blend out with the flat side of your brush or your fingertip. This is HG for me! By the way, this is an under eye concealer mostly, its mostly for making you look awake and banishing some dark areas around the eyes. Do not attempt to apply this like other concealers, it's meant to just dot on and then stipple with your finger or concealer brush. Some of the reviews were saying that it shows fine lines, well...you may be brushing over the lines, it's not meant to be worn that way.just PUSH it onto your skin with your ring finger, do not rub it across your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by marinaisabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It's the best thing for under eye and for blemish. I love it!
I don't know how the color is perfect for my skin and I love the texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I.love.this.product!

I was so excited when I first got this concealer, because of the hype. I have heard both very good things about it, but also very bad.

Let me just say - yes it is going to be a bit cakey and heavy, and not pretty if you don't warm it up first.
All you have to do, to make this work as a charm, is to use your fingertips to warm up the concealer until it's softer, and then apply it, either with a brush or your fingers (dap it on if you use your fingertips, and then blend)
Because of the salmon colour, it gives a very nice bright look under the eyes, which is preferable when you want to cover up dark circles.

If you want to cover up imperfections and blemishes, I would not recommend this, but the Boing concealer by Benefit, as it is a lot better for that job!
Erase Paste is an under eye concealer!

Worth the money :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this concealer. The salmon undertone really brightens up my dark circles, and makes me look genuinely well-rested (compared to seeing the blue peeking through skin toned concealer.) I took off a lippie because this concealer needs to be warmed up by my fingers before it's blendable so it makes my daily makeup routine slightly longer; this concealer is hard when I'm pressed on time but it's worth it. Surprisingly hides blemishes well too. I love it! Xoxo<3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by AY4Ever03

amazing for covering dark circles and brightening under eyes. i love love love it. i get fair to use under my eyes to brighten even more! its expensive but a little goes a long way and its great

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

most awful concealer ever ! it smells like burnt crayons . it looks so ugly on skin . it will break you out (since its very thick , its doesn't let the skin breathe) . its so heavy on your under eyes , it feels so uncomfortable . i wash it off right away ! DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I have this in the shade no 1 fair, and it is hands down my number one favourite concealer of life so far! I'd heard a lot about Erase Paste, and being a fan of Benefit make up I was quite keen to try it, but not so keen on the price tag (£19.50 for 40g). Generally speaking, I'm not overly bothered about having an expensive concealer, as I only really use it for my under eyes and the little bit of redness I sometimes get around my nose. I rarely suffer with blemishes and have not yet suffered any acne so for me, as long as it covers the eye bags I'm pretty much sorted. However having read rave reviews I decided to give the expensive Erase Paste a go, and I'm very glad I did. I love salmon coloured concealers as they balance out the bluish purple of my under eye circles and helps to make me look more awake. Erase Paste does exactly that, it is very thick and is supposed to act as a 'brightening camouflage for the eyes & face'. I love the consistency, as you only need a tiny amount and it goes a very long way, so it kind of justifies only being 40g worth of product. I find the little spatula thing they include with it a bit pointless though, as I find it gives me too much product. I just use my ring finger and gently apply to my under eyes and around my nose, and that is the best technique which works for me. It lasts all day, you don't even need to set it with a powder or anything like that. Would definitely recommend and buy again, especially for those with a complex about their under eyes, like me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This concealer is so thick, doesn't cover very well, and creases like crazy! I would not repurchase this ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by hippiehair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i tend to have oily eyes (i know, weird) and this disappears quite fast even when i use a powder.In the winter this would be excellent but it melts off in the summer. Beautiful coverage for my vitamin d deficient dark circles, like a peachy undertone corrector. The price is $36 in canada which isn't so dandy and i think i could find a cheaper dupe if i wanted- like the nyx concealer in a jar but it's $4 so who knows how good it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Emilylovesbeauty14

I did not like this product at all. It is extremely thick and sticky and it takes forever to dry on my face. Plus it creases and settles into my skin. I use this like on my face not under my eyes. It is just not worth the money and I have other concealers I enjoy a lot more.