Skinfood Black Sugar Mask

4.1

on 8/27/2013 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A very good exfoliant for skin!!! At first I am quite worry if this will be too harsh for my sensitive skin. To my relief, it didn't feel stingy on my face, compared to some previous mask sheets that I used. I massage my face gently when applying it, it felt gentle sitting on my face for 30 minutes, it has a lovely sweet black sugar scent that I love. After that, I rinsed it away with lukewarm water. My face felt so soft and smooth when touching it!! It removes the sebum and dirt on my face very well , and it felt much easier to apply my skincare products after using this mask. Although it works well and didn't cause me breakouts, I only use it once a month or when I feel that my skin condition is ok. Because it is not good to exfoliate sensitive skin too often as it will scrub away the nature defense layer of the skin.

on 8/3/2013 3:32:00 AM

i feel comfortable after using it but a day later it makes me break out so bad.I try many times and the results r the same .I don't like Skinfood ,i use their loose power , Bb Cream , not flawless and smell so bad.I never buy Skinfood again .I find out Yves Rocher have sth better and still natural

on 6/15/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not bad for an exfoliant but I don't think this gives me any better results than a homemade sugar scrub with a little olive oil and lemon added.

I love this scrub !!! I got a sample a while back and I don't know why I didn't go back to purchase it! I love it so much. It makes my skin feel amazing after one wash. I also use it as a mask as well. Recommended !!!

on 4/2/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this in sample sachets on eBay, and that made this mask dirt cheap. I've just put in a repeat order, since I was very pleased with its effect.

I have very sensitive skin, which reacts by stinging and breaking out when the product is too harsh. This mask caused no such reaction, and when I washed it off (taking care not to massage the grains into the skin), I was left with super soft skin, which looked clean and healthy.

This will be my go-to mask when I feel the need to cleanse my skin extra thoroughly, and the sachets are very practical, as well as cheap.

on 1/17/2013 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product, it kinda prevent acne. I also love the smell
will buy again if i have some spare money

on 1/5/2013 11:39:00 PM

This is a superb exfoliant, and feels very nice on the skin. I leave this on for 15 minutes and never get the tight, uncomfortable feeling I get with other masks. Another bonus is that this mask smells divine!

It is very easy to wash off this mask as it does not leave a residue. I am left with fresh, clean skin that looks healthy and is never, ever irritated. It also makes my skin super soft. I am a big fan and will definitely repurchase this gem for sure!

on 1/5/2013 3:14:00 AM

You know there are times when your skin just feel rough and tired? I put a thin layer of this mask on for 15-20 minutes, then I rinsed it off. For most masks, I feel like I needed to wash my face again after taking off the mask, but for this... My skin feels both clean and smooth. It was amazing. It did wonders restoring moisture into my skin, scrubbing off the dead skin, and making it smooth. I love it.
I do not like the packaging. I think it's awkward.

on 11/9/2012 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best face masks/exfoliators. Leaves skin very clean and smooth. First I was sceptical to purchase it as it is so pricy but glad I tried it. The beads are little too harsh so be careful and exfoliate gently.

on 10/10/2012 1:06:00 AM

It's great, but it's no different than making your own sugar scrub at home! Nice citrus smell though! Although all you have to do is just throw a lemon in your concoction and you have a dupe :)