Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

4.2

on 1/9/2010 6:10:00 PM

Nice smell and quite effective deodorant. Very affordable.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this deoderant, it is my favorite....and smells awesome!

on 8/20/2009 12:48:00 PM

i love the smell of these! they're so refreshing. i have this one in the cucumber and green tea scent and i absolutely love it. this also doesn't get on my clothes, not even on my black shirts. the only thing about this that i hate is that it's wetness protection isnt that great. it is better than secret plantinum in the clear gel though

on 8/19/2009 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scent, but Dove deodorants just do not work for me. They don't even begin to keep me dry. I had the Cucumber one in the green package about a year ago, & it didn't work then, but I decided to give Dove another try since I was so fond of this scent... But kudos to Dove for the cute packaging & nice scents. I don't think I'll be purchasing any more deodorants, but I'll continue to use their body wash & hair products.

on 8/14/2009 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I sweat. I need a heavy duty deodorant. This one smells nice and all, but it doesn't make the cut.

on 8/14/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Aesome i got the Cucumber & Green Tea and it smells good and keeps me sweat free :)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Most of my bath products are by Dove so I decided to go with Dove deodorant. All the products smell so nice. As for this one, it's great for the smell, not so much for wetness protection. It doesn't show up on your clothes if you apply one layer. I would probably buy it again, but this one will last me for a while.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I like this deodorant, it goes on really smooth and doesn't leave white marks even on my black shirts (the trick is not to use too much, you don't need to slather it on!) the scent is really light and refreshing, not at all like most deodorants.

on 6/17/2009 12:02:00 AM

It's deodorant. There are areas of obsession and expertise for every woman in cosmetics. This isn't one of mine. I use it, and not often, because I don't need it. (No, I'm quite sure, thank you) It smells refreshing, it's scummy when I need to get it off. The packaging gets messy. Price is average. And when I run out in...forever, I'll buy a different deodorant.

on 5/26/2009 10:09:00 PM

This stuff smells great and works very well. Very soothing on the underarms.