Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, LEcithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus, Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, dimethiconol, dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PHenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain , -: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

It blends nicely with my skin tone and the coverage is decent. But go lightly when putting on or it might appear a little cakey. I got it for about $10 but its worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Cons- very little product, bad coverage, no staying power, very expensive for the little amount of product you get.

Pros- doesn't break me out.

I got the shade Light Medium for my neutral to warm, NC20 complexion and the shade is perfect.

I bought this because I was sick of carrying around my large Laura Mercier powder and wanted something small/compact.

I like how this powder is light, doesn't cake, and the shade is not too warm (which is important for my neutral complexion).

I'm not sure if I would buy it again but it serves its purpose.

Gives zero coverage and makes me look all chalky and pale

I like to use products in the same line so when I started using Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation I decided to try this powder. I was not impressed by it. Alone it provides a very light decent coverage but when paired with foundation it looks very cakey and unnatural. I switched to a translucent powder and prefer that over this. If you're looking for a good setting powder with color try Maybelline Dream Matte.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder is a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, it is super light weight, very reasonably priced, looks great when first applied and doesn't break me out at all. On the other, it definitely doesn't last longer than about 2-3 hours max and doesn't stop my combo skin from looking like an oil slick after just a few hours.

Revlon's Colorstay oily-combo foundation is my holy grail foundation. I love it and I will probably use it forever, no matter how good my skin looks underneath (and my skin has improved since using it). So I gave this powder a try in hopes that it would be of similar quality...but it isn't. I simply don't have time to reapply my powder (and then blush/bronzer) several times a day.

I would recommend this product for skin on the normal/dry side. It is light and non-irritating, so it should work better for you. Be careful when selecting your color, though...they run on the lighter side and the selection is very limited. I'm a C4 in MAC and the light medium was a tad bit too light, but the medium made me look too pasty, so I stuck with the lighter shade.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I am an NC42, and I chose medium-deep which was the darkest color on the display. So far I'm impressed. The color match is just about perfect, and it provides the matte finish I require. Doesn't have a scent, and it's reasonably priced. I got this at CVS for $2 after the Revlon coupon and the ECB reward.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this pressed powder about 3 months ago in light/medium and my first impression that gave me great coverage and the color is perfect it doesnt look to dark or bright on me,sometimes its really hard to find the right color..it also made my pores look small,Ive also notice that this product doesn't break me out and that's one of the things I like the most about this Pressed Powder,also since i have kinda oily skin this product really works well on me and makes my face look not so shinny.:D its sad how this product has low rating thoe..:I

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this product in the newest packaging from CVS. It's a good product...I was surprised by all the low ratings. With sales and coupons, it cost me around $6. Retail is $9.99 USD. The light/medium shade even gave me some coverage and made my pores look smaller. The color did not oxidize throughout the day either. I have oily skin, and this powder worked well with my other concealers and liquid foundations.