November 24, 2014 | 1079 users online

Powder - Revlon - ColorStay Pressed powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this pressed powder about 3 months ago in light/medium and my first impression that gave me great coverage and the color is perfect it doesnt look to dark or bright on me,sometimes its really hard to find the right color..it also made my pores look small,Ive also notice that this product doesn't break me out and that's one of the things I like the most about this Pressed Powder,also since i have kinda oily skin this product really works well on me and makes my face look not so shinny.:D its sad how this product has low rating thoe..:I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in the newest packaging from CVS. It's a good product...I was surprised by all the low ratings. With sales and coupons, it cost me around $6. Retail is $9.99 USD. The light/medium shade even gave me some coverage and made my pores look smaller. The color did not oxidize throughout the day either. I have oily skin, and this powder worked well with my other concealers and liquid foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by beautyybabee

The first time I tried this powder, it broke me out just a little bit but when I decided to try it again, I broke out even more that time. I wanted this to be a good product that I would enjoy, but I was sadly overestimating the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using this product off an on for 6 months about.

Price- About $9 at Target. A little steep.

Packaging- It looks nice a sleek. I just hate how it has a separate compartment for the puff. It wastes space because I always throw away the puff due to sanitary reasons.

Use- Applied over concealer or just bare skin.

Finish- I love how this powder has a satin texture, not powdery when applied correctly. I can't stand powders with sparkle. So thankfully this is sparkle free.

Coverage- This product actually blurs my redness.

Oil Control- Definitely keeps my teenage skin shine free and under control.

Staying Power- Good! Lasts me throughout the day if I remember not to put my hands on my face.

Conclusion- This is my favorite powder. It has such a high end consistency. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

it probably can last you for 2-months if you use it on a daily basis.
i have oily skin and this powder fails to keep mine oil-free for 2 hours.
(ive yet to find a powder that helps my face from being oily for long hours)
i think it also went through a package facelift because packaging is different from the picture here.

what i like though is that it helps even out the colour of my skin.
i use this on top of revlon's bb cream. gives you medium coverage if you use both.
colour stays for at least 6-7 hours. (when it's oily, i use a tissue to dab my face.)

would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by turfxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on top of my CoverGirl Stay Fab foundation & it does the job of helping me stay matte, keeping my coverage, and works great as a setting powder. Doesn't cake! Would recommend if you have oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has decent coverage but comes out way too light and chalky on me. I like more of a natural finish for my powders and this settles into my fine lines and crows feet if I get too much on. I find it does work better to use a big fluffy brush to apply rather than the compact that comes with it so I will be able to at least use it but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by RachelT5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a lot of people like this but i use this so my face doesn't look that shiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

I had high hopes for this but it broke me out BADLY. Haven't had this many pimples in a long time..will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by bobbysoxxer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't normally wear powder, but I made the mistake of buying a dewy foundation that made me really shiny around my nose, chin and forehead, so I wanted to mattify it. This worked really well with that foundation, although it doesn't have good staying-power. I now have a semi-matte foundation and if I try to hide my shine with this powder I end up looking horribly cakey, it just clings to my dead skin, so I no longer use it. Not for dry or combination skin!