August 31, 2014 | 1692 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Body Double Mist in Candy, Baby

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

smells really good, just like cotton candy. Although it doesn't last long at all. It is forsure a teen scent, if you are over around 25+ you will not be taken seriously if you're wearing this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by vnyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this as a pick-me-up on days where I'm doing chores or going to the gym because the burnt cotton candy smell and cute bottle are so cheerful-feeling and energizing. I imagine it's also a fun, appropriate fragrance for preteens/early teens.

But I wouldn't wear it outside the house at my age because I think my co-workers and friends wouldn't want to smell candy all the time! lol But that's OK; I like it at home.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very sweet, candy, cotton candy scent. I like how the sheer oil spray gives a light sheen, softens and hydrates and lightly scents.

The fragrance of these last on my skin allllll day!!! I like to layer this over a vanilla lotion, and top with my Blue Sugar fragrance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

If you like sweet scents, you will love this one! It smells like cotton candy. If you don't care for these scents, then it definitely won't be for you. I personally like sweet scents, so I love Candy Baby. This is my second favorite scent from the line (my favorite was the discontinued Slice of Heaven- which smells like a vanilla cupcake). The body double mists are great! They look neat in the container, and they give the perfect amount of scent without being too much. I have started a collection of these since I like them so much. I would highly recommend them. It's much cheaper to grab three Beauty Rush products for $25 than to buy one more expensive perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by dial800whocares

This is the *BEST* candy cotton scent ever. I honestly think this scent is almost what pink sugar tried to be..highly recommend to anyone looking for a sweet fun scent that makes them feel like a kid again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by fatchickz

i got the sample vials of the beauty rush collection and i liked this one the most. so i bought the double mist. first off, its so pretty! like a lava lamp effect because of the hydrating oil. problem is you need the shake the whole bottle to evenly distribute the oil and mist. the sample vials i had didnt have the oil in them so the double mist gets a lot getting used to. but no problem with that really.

but i agree with some of the reviews here, the staying power isnt that long and compared with the sample vial, i need around 4-5 spritz to get the smell i want.

Still, this is my fave scent. I hope it wont get a lot of users here in the Philippines so that I can have this unique scent by myself. haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by whatthasteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After first smelling this scent, I promised myself I would use this as my next fragrance. Candy, Baby is the scent of cotton candy in a bottle, it is so sweet ! I was pleased after I finally purchased it, but was disappointed when I started using it. The bottle is so cute, but the top always gets to me ! I tend to grab the bottle by the cap and every time I did the whole bottle would fall to the ground bkuz the cap isn't tight enough. I absolutely love this scent, but I give this mist 3 lippies bkuz it doesn't seem to last as long as I want it too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Since this product is strongly based on fragrance, any and all reviews in regards to it are purely subjective. (barring allergic reactions and other matters of the like) In my personal opinion, the fabrication of Candy, Baby is a stroke of genius. I'm wild for the scent of cotton candy and have been searching for a product like this all my life. I spray it on all over (including in my hair) after shower and spray it onto my clothes before I leave the house. My only qualm is that it doesn't seem to have any lasting power. I hope they come out with an eau de parfum one of these days. Even so, I will definitely buy this product again and again and am crossing my fingers that VS never decides to discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love it!!! I think a lot of women think it's too juvenile for them, but I strongly disagree. Caution: this is for the extremely girly! Guys seem to like this for some reason too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I'm always on the lookout for cotton candy scented spray and but everything I tried smells like cotton candy and perfume. This product smells like cotton candy was put into a spray bottle and added a bit of water to make it into a spray. I love love love this product and so does my fiance! Only bad thing about it is it doesn't last too long that I have to respray. I'm to go back and get the shower gel and lotion to go along with it.