December 20, 2014 | 830 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Nutalia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I've ever tried. Gives enough length to my lashes, no clumps and hold the curler and definitely waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by vanillei

it has an all day wear, without smudging, good compact packaging. keeps lashes in shape pretty well, not a dramatic effect though

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I liked the brush that this had since it was small and easy to work with on my small eyes, but the formula left much to be desired.
Overall, this was just an okay mascara, good if you donít want anything super dramatic.
Held curls but left lashes feeling a bit stiff.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

I like this mascara because it holds a curl well and you can build your eyelashes. I don't like how bendy the brush is though because sometimes it gets stuck when I try to put wand back and then it gets messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Beare1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it! It adds a great amount of length and last the whole day. It clumps if you aren't careful but it's great! It even lasts when I go swimming but comes off with a gentle eye makeup remover or cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by DaisyLC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does add volume but clumps and flakes off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Laurentodd922

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am such a mascara junkie so I'm always on the look out for a new product that works. Overall, I like this mascara. I've found that most waterproof mascara's do the waterproof job but don't give a good look. This mascara looks awesome on my lashes and it's surprisingly easy to take off. That being said it's not 100% waterproof. It can leave smudges under your eyes if you get your eyes completely wet. Overall a very good product though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

My HG mascara!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I was lucky that this was one of the first mascaras that I tried! The waterproof is so great, it does not smudge at all (i have really oily lids). Makes my lashes look great and long + voluminousness. Definitely a repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by nikhatfarha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its an Okay product. With so many better options in the same price, I wouldn't repurchase it. Not 100% waterproof. I splashed some water on my face and regretted. Even though I have good eyelashes, it doesn't enhance them much. No volume. Can be used when looking for a natural look. Not a great mascara and worst of all it bleeds in water.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by ntiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This did the opposite of define my lashes. It made it clumpy and spidery. It's horrible.