July 26, 2014 | 1510 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by marriedtotham0b

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is similar to an old relationship of mine- started out soft and beautiful, but now I cannot bear it. It's stiff and tainted looking; it drinks up all my liquid foundation and it's nearly impossible to clean due to its density. It just looks dirty, kind of like my ex. So I will be placing it in the garbage as well. Don't waste your time or money on this product.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by joneschick114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, Dense, Flat Top Kabuki Style brush

I find it works great for liquid foundation in a snap. It is soo dense and the bundle is sort of small in circumference so it does take a little more time and patience to buff it all over the face- but the effect once finished is great. I will say since the bundle is so dense I've had trouble deep cleaning it with hand soap and Dr. Bronners. I just used some Baby Shampoo today, and that seems to have done the trick- fingers crossed. This now has become my fave precision contour/blush brush, as now I like to use beauty sponges for foundation application. It is also my go to when applying my fave wet/dry powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Between sponges, foundation brushes and my fingers this is by far THE BEST. It blends well and evenly and fe handle is so comfy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Gracie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS BRUSH !!!!
It makes my makeup look so flawless . Just amazing !!!
I usually wouldn't pay $15 for a brush , but this was so worth it .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this brush so much. It's very compact and makes my foundation apply very nicely, giving me full coverage. Makes me look flawless and airbrushed and also very soft! Love this bad boy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best brush there is. Flat top brushes are simply the best there is for foundation application and I need not look any further for one better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

I am in LOVE with this brush. Up until recently, I'd always applied my foundation with cheap, disposable sponges. However, the process took too long and didn't distribute my makeup evenly enough for my liking. I read tons of reviews about this brush online because I needed a change. I finally decided to buy it and all I can say is WOW. This is amazing. I use way less product and take way less time to do my makeup now. The application is fresh and even. The brush is comfortable and easy to use. I paid about $16 and I would gladly do it again. Will definitely repurchase. I'm never going back to my old way of applying makeup.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Luxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using your typical MAC foundation brush for years to apply and then a cone sponge to blend in my foundation. I never liked the look of how my foundation blended with a brush....that is until I tried this brush. Based on Pville reviews I got this brush and OMG....I love it. It blends so well without streaking and it's so soft. The brush itself is very dense and of goood quality. the handle is super comfortable and easy to work with. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by chrissadonner

This brush is so lovely! The bristles are so densely packed (not to mention soft!) and they really deliver the product on to your face, they dont eat up all the product, which i like. Even distribution and great blending for blush, contour, foundation and highlight. The size is just right, not overly large, nor overly tiny, making it very multi-functional. I've had it close to 6 months now and I've never experienced shedding, even during cleaning. The handle is pretty cute and curvy, as well as comfortable to use. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag and well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Flawless liquid foundation application with a slight airbrush look after use.
I apply my foundation over primer with my fingertips then use the brush to blend in a "stippling" motion.
The brush itself is so soft, holds shape great & is easy to clean.