July 31, 2014 | 2116 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

The packaging is terrible and I haven't used the brush provided but the bronzer (which is why this loses a lippie) itself is brilliant! Great for contouring and shading and the texture is light and lasts all day! I have this in Light but will consider the other colour options when this one runs out... which won't be for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by photographsNwhite08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this product for many months and I personally love it. I've used it so much and I still haven't hit pan, so there's a lot of it there. I use this to contour more than actually bronzing and it does the job well. There's a small tad of shimmer in it, but I personally do not see it on my face at all, and that's one of the things that I really like about it. I don't notice a smell as I've read that some people have noticed with this bronzer. But I guarantee you that now that it has been brought to my attention, I'll smell it, lol. It's not extremely pigmented and it doesn't show up too extreme on my face, but that's the way that I want it. I have kinda light-med skin and it does the job. But if you're darker than me, then you're screwed, that's all there is to it.

The packaging is really cute, don't get me wrong. I love the magnetized top thingy, it's just cool! lol. But..after many, many uses the top is starting to rip and is coming close to falling off. But what do you expect from packaging made from cardboard and paper? It is a good thing that it's magnetized or this bronzer would not last me, lol.

I actually got this in a swap, so I didn't buy it...but if I HAD to, I would. Right now, I'm not using this one because I've been attached to another Milani bronzer that I've gotten in a swap here recently, but I still go back to it from time to time.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyrainyday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i haven't had problems with the package breaking or the product smelling bad, but i can't seem to get any color pay off from this. i wanted to use this as a contour powder since it was lighter and not shimmery, but i really can't even see it on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Arelig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After I bought this one, I bought two other colors! I love these bronzers, physicans formula is I believe the King of the natural Bronzer. The colors seem to adjust to my skin tone, It never looks painted on or heavy. This one is prefect for sculpting your face, works perfect along sides of your nose and temples...even along the jaw line. I can't tell at all if it has a smell, I do know that many people have had a reaction to this product, along with other Physicans Formula products, I believe that there is a slight skin reaction to the natural ingredients. If you are use to using such things like Talc, and other chemicals when you switch to an Organic product your skin will react. At least that is what happened to me! After the first two times I used it my skin felt really fresh through out the day, I didn't feel or look as oily and my skin wasn't really dry when I washed my face at night after wearing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

I was afraid that this would actually smell like dead fish or as bad as some other MUAer's have noted, but it's not that bad. It actually smells like baby powder to me. In terms of quality, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. When I got it I didn't touch it for months because I wasn't expecting much. I have tried both high end and low end bronzers and none of them have worked well for me. This one is a gem! I have light skin so of course I am using the light skin one. This bronzer gives just the right amount of product on my cheeks to make it look healthy and glowing. I'm sure there are better ones, but in the meantime I will stick to this one. I also don't like shimmer in my bronzers, and since this one is matte, it's even better! :D. Thumbs up!

The smell is a bit strong, I smell it on my face but it doesn't stink like dead fish.. so don't worry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

If you dont feel like spending tons of money on a bronzer this does the job. I dont use bronzer all-year round since I live in NJ. I bought the lighter shade and I use just a bit to give me a warm glow. Since its something I will use 3-4 months out of the year. I think it has just enough shimmer and it does not look orange or brown on me. For $10 I think its a steal. I love the packaging which falls apart later on. LOL

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ashtrayxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a redhead and no matter how long I sit in the sun, I stay white as a ghost. I bought this bronzer for light skin. The darker part is too dark and makes me look dirty but I can usually dig in the lighter part and achieve a healthy glow.
I am prone to break outs but I haven't noticed this product making things worse.
I don't use the brush provided with it because it doesn't work very well. Also, the mirror is pretty nice but I don't use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Healthy ingredients, eco-friendly packaging, and nice matte finish. Doesn't break me out or make me itch. Wait till it's on sale to buy. It's kinda pricey. I do notice it oxidizes in such a way that is does not turn orange but it does get darker so fair skin girls use a light hand.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No matter how hard I try I can not get this to show up on my skin...I like the texture and I can see that it might work for someone with a lighter complexion but for me, this didn't do anything!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it, it does smell but it looks very nice and does a good job of making me look a little tan and less sun deprived.