December 18, 2014 | 1104 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by draia2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This set was on sale so i decided to try it out.

【 Bad 】
I'm not a fan of their concealer brush, or their brow groomer. I find their concealer brush just streaks my conceale

【 Good 】
But I'm not going to lie, I love their blush brush, angled liner brush and thier blending brush.

Other then that, they havent shedded on me just yet so I deffinetly will use this set.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely brushes. The concealer one is not my favourite but the rest are fab, and they're so affordable. I'm not afraid to spend a load of money on makeup and I have some expensive brushes in my collection, but these are excellent and nicer than many other top brand ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I bought this set of brushes three years ago, and they're the best I've ever had. The price is fair, the brushes will last for ages when properly handled. The angled brush is fantastic, does not change it's shape and makes perfect lines; the blush brush is soft as a feather but resilient enough to blend and distribute product effectively; the concealer brush is perfect for any mineral or liquid product. Well, everything about this brush set I love! The best part is the fair price! I'm a college student and can't afford higher end brushes like Sigma's or MAC's, so I was surprised at the quality of this brushes when I bought them for less than $20.
Oh, and they don't shed hairs!!! No matter how much you wash them and use them, they will stay intact and soft. If they ever get ruined (which by the looks of it they won't any time soon, and it's been three years), I will repurchase for SURE! :)

********UPDATE************ 29/10/13
I bought them again and the manufacturer seems to have redesigned them. They have brown aluminum over the wood with an "e" logo instead of plain silver aluminum like before. They also seem to be less dense and more soft. Quality seems to be the same it's just the bristles are very different. They look darker and feel softer! Bought the new set for $10.46 instead of $17 which was what the original set I bought costed. That must mean they use a lot less material to make them because somehow the new brushes weigh less and are lighter. The small purse it comes with is a LOT more useful to keep them in one place too, but it has plastic which is out of concept. I should update the picture for this review. Hope this helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by alisasmir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE these brushes! They are soooo super soft and pick up the pigment very well, plus they are eco friendly! My favorite brushes from the set are the blush brush and the anged brush that I use for my eyebrows. I seriously can't live without those 2. The concealer brush and the brow and lash comb are great too. Unfortunately, the eyeshadow brush was a miss for me. It's way too dense so it just feels like you're slapping eyeshadows on your lid. Also, it doesnt pick up the pigment right. It "clumps" the eyeshadow and causes a lot of fall out, and a lot of pigment stays in the brush. But it's just one brush, all the other ones are beyond amazing! My favorite brush set at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hkGangsta

i love these my boyfriend got them for me for my birthday because i had been wanting some brushes and they rocked. They were so soft and the they make whatever you use them for glide on.love them<3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I always thought brush set weren't necessary and the little brushes that came with the makeup product would be sufficient. I saw these on sale and decided to give it a go. And I loove them:)
I made a great purchase and I'm super glad I bought these. My original thought about brushes aren't necessary is still true, but they do make your makeup look better and prettier. This 6 piece brush set comes with a blush brush, an eyeshadow brush, a foundation brush, an eyeliner brush, and a eyelash/brow brush.
The only brush I've only been using is the blush brush since I don't really wear eyeshadow, I use fingers for my foundation, and my eyebrows are pretty great already:)
But nonetheless, the blush brush is super soft and blends my blush (CG Cheekers Classic Pink) really nice! It looked like my blush was melted into my cheek and looked like I had a really pretty natural blush going on!
I also use the blush brush for my translucent powder! And my powder goes on way more evenly and it looks way more natural. It gave me a glow!
Although I haven't used the others, I'm sure they work just as great. They're soft, the bristle aren't falling out, it comes in a very nice case, and overall it's a great product.
I'll definitely buy these again and now I really want more brushes from EcoTools!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SERENA26

So cute, I got the travel set as a Christmas present and I absolutely adore it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jorates

I love this set and use every single brush of it daily. Amazing value!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

This brush set is a fabulous value!!! I would highly recommend it to anyone just starting their brush collection, filling in gaps before finding their perfect brush, or looking for inexpensive brushes to travel with.

The Good: The brushes are very well made. They don't shed at all (at least so far), which is more than I can say for a lot of the much more expensive brushes, and they just feel solidly made overall.

The Bad: These aren't the softest brushes. However, I they are soft enough that they don't scratch your face at all. Although, the blush brush to be a little too big for precise blush placement, it still works. It may be better suited as a powder brush. The eye shading brush is a bit stiff, but again, it still works. (These are just all picky detail comments. These really are great brushes given the price!)

Overall: Great, well-made brushes! Not the softest, but gets the job done without falling apart for a great price!
Alternatives: I've tried other cheap brushes from drugstores, and they've all fallen apart on me within the first couple days. Within this price range, this is the best I've tried by far. I have read good things about Sonia Kashuk brushes as well, but I haven't tried them.
Value: Fabulous value! I got them for 25% off at CVS during a promotion, but even at full price, this set is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by alleycats3003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great starter kit. Very good quality, feels comfortable to hold, does not shed at all, very soft and stays in shape. Best of all, it's so much value-for-money! The case it comes with is really useful since it has brush holders. The only thing that I don't really use is the combined lash comb and eyebrow brush.