July 31, 2014 | 1741 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hkGangsta

i love these my boyfriend got them for me for my birthday because i had been wanting some brushes and they rocked. They were so soft and the they make whatever you use them for glide on.love them<3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I always thought brush set weren't necessary and the little brushes that came with the makeup product would be sufficient. I saw these on sale and decided to give it a go. And I loove them:)
I made a great purchase and I'm super glad I bought these. My original thought about brushes aren't necessary is still true, but they do make your makeup look better and prettier. This 6 piece brush set comes with a blush brush, an eyeshadow brush, a foundation brush, an eyeliner brush, and a eyelash/brow brush.
The only brush I've only been using is the blush brush since I don't really wear eyeshadow, I use fingers for my foundation, and my eyebrows are pretty great already:)
But nonetheless, the blush brush is super soft and blends my blush (CG Cheekers Classic Pink) really nice! It looked like my blush was melted into my cheek and looked like I had a really pretty natural blush going on!
I also use the blush brush for my translucent powder! And my powder goes on way more evenly and it looks way more natural. It gave me a glow!
Although I haven't used the others, I'm sure they work just as great. They're soft, the bristle aren't falling out, it comes in a very nice case, and overall it's a great product.
I'll definitely buy these again and now I really want more brushes from EcoTools!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SERENA26

So cute, I got the travel set as a Christmas present and I absolutely adore it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jorates

I love this set and use every single brush of it daily. Amazing value!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

This brush set is a fabulous value!!! I would highly recommend it to anyone just starting their brush collection, filling in gaps before finding their perfect brush, or looking for inexpensive brushes to travel with.

The Good: The brushes are very well made. They don't shed at all (at least so far), which is more than I can say for a lot of the much more expensive brushes, and they just feel solidly made overall.

The Bad: These aren't the softest brushes. However, I they are soft enough that they don't scratch your face at all. Although, the blush brush to be a little too big for precise blush placement, it still works. It may be better suited as a powder brush. The eye shading brush is a bit stiff, but again, it still works. (These are just all picky detail comments. These really are great brushes given the price!)

Overall: Great, well-made brushes! Not the softest, but gets the job done without falling apart for a great price!
Alternatives: I've tried other cheap brushes from drugstores, and they've all fallen apart on me within the first couple days. Within this price range, this is the best I've tried by far. I have read good things about Sonia Kashuk brushes as well, but I haven't tried them.
Value: Fabulous value! I got them for 25% off at CVS during a promotion, but even at full price, this set is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by alleycats3003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great starter kit. Very good quality, feels comfortable to hold, does not shed at all, very soft and stays in shape. Best of all, it's so much value-for-money! The case it comes with is really useful since it has brush holders. The only thing that I don't really use is the combined lash comb and eyebrow brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kiara402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its great for anybody starting using makeup. The blush brush ite soft.the rest of the brush are mostly makeup essentials anybody need.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this brush set everyday and its really great. I love the blush brush the most. Its so soft and it be use for powder, blush, and contour. These brushes are all great and cheap. I think they will last a long time. This is great for beginners

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by wlanwlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great brush set and it has lasted me for over a year now. So basically it's a great investment. My favorite is the eyeliner brush, I use it everyday. My least favorite is the big blush brush, it feels a bit plastic-like. I also bought this set from iherb, it is 10 dollars there and if you use my code IKA481 you'll get 5 dollars off, so basically it will cost you only 5 dollars. So it's dirt cheap set for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Narcisa89

So good brushes for only 10$! They are my new brushes to go! They are so soft and great quality for such low price! BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU BUY THEM: It seems that there are fakes of these brushes made in China and sold for 5$ on ebay! If you want the real Ecotools brushes buy them on the US site www.iherb.com. Use code POK969 to get 5$ off if you spend under 40$ and you will get 10$ off if you spend more than 40$! They ship internationally!