July 22, 2014 | 1374 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Blend Eye Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by GypsyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried many MANY black eyeliners. From Dior to MAC to Estee Lauder to Clinique to Lancome. Yes. Many. This is the one I always go to. It does smudge a tiny bit but this is a small price to pay for a liner that actually stays on my waterline. I can't speak for anyone else but this is the only liner I've ever used that I don't have to reapply throughout the evening. That being said, I don't use any other covergirl products as I have always had reactions to them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a pretty decent product, however I didn't like that it smudged on me and didn't last for very long. This glides on nice and smoothly on the waterline though so that is a bonus as I find that with some liners you need to press extremely hard to get some colour on there. The formula of this liner is extremely creamy which makes it nice to use as a base for a smoky eye. I like how it has a smudger on the other end. It makes creating a quick smokey eye using shadows and this liner extremely fast and easy. I just didn't like that it smudged on my waterline, so with that being said I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by MsObsessedWithBows

This product is super easy to put on. Very dark black color. The only problem is that it smudges like crazy, even though you barely put it on. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

My second time purchasing this eyeliner. Its awesome and i love the smudgy thingy on the end. It stays for ages, really easy to blend and apply. looks good. Great price, my sister buys this eyeliner too!.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by beautifullydifferentface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hi! I would say that this is my staple eyeliner out of trying la colors, wet n wild, elf. I have it in basic black. I found it a bit hard and not smooth when I first began to use this...then when I applied it to my water line..I began to notice that it made the product smoother and not as dry..and now I have no problems with it being dry(even though I stopped applying to water line a while back). It goes on very darkly and is true to its color. I have had a medium size amount of smudging...but just on the outer corner of my eyelashes. You can build the intensity of this, or tone it down for an everyday look. I have not had any flaking from this. The color for me fades the slightest bit..and is a bit noticeable...but nothing too extreme. If you have any further questions or comments feel free to ask.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by mintcandyapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this liner to be a little too hard. I really have to press down and apply several times to get the coverage and color that I like. It also has a tendency to smudge and fade. A plus is that it does not make my eyes water. It isn't the worst liner I have ever tried, but I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Lepotica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a good, blendable eyeliner for everyday. I've used it a few times for work and didn't notice much smudging (and I have very oily skin so smudging is a big problem). The value is great--I got it with a mascara at a BOGO sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by IceRainbow

This is a generally okay eyeliner. I like to use it if I'm only going out for a short time. But if I wear it all day, it smudges away in a short amount of time. I like the blender at the other end of the pencil, I just wish the liner would stay on for much longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great everyday eyeliner. It was pretty easy to apply because of its soft creamy texture and I found that the pencil glided on pretty well. It does fade and smudge a little throughout the day, especially in more warmer or humid conditions, but lasts a bit longer if set with a matte black eyeshadow. Smooth creamy texture is great for smudging and has a built in applicator for smudging when on the go. Overall, a good eyeliner, would definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by dramagirl180

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was in middle school, this was the only makeup product that I wore. I put it on my waterline, and was relatively happy with it... until it smudged and wore off by mid-day. Not knowing anything about makeup, I thought that all eyeliners were this way and didn't really think much of trying a new one at the time. A pro for this product is that the black has an intense pigmentation. It is also easy to apply.