October 26, 2014 | 832 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SLOTATfan

i had a coupon that if u buy two cv products, u get one for $3 off, so i got a mascara i think that was on sale for $3, and i got this for free! i got it in rose, and it work so well! i use my own blush brush, but other than that, its amazing! i definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

First and actually only blushes I ever really loved and used up. Plumberry Glow is the just came in from the cold flush nearly every other blush promises to be. Peach is luminous, and truly peachy. The price is great but would not be worth it if they were cheap but did not perform well. Long lasting, not streaky. Yes there is a scent and some shimmer, but no glitter, no frost, just a glow, and the scent has never bothered by incredibly sensitive skin. These do for me what other more expensive blushes say they will and for a fraction of the price. Used daily they will still last you a good year.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Jennifeerfb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep comming back to this [: The only Bluush for me.Its amazing.
PROS :Cheap,Nice Colour Range,Long Lasting .
CONS :It does fade ,but nothing like a quick fixing helps (;
I would recomend this to a stranger [:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jellums

I have this in Natural Rose and Plumberry Glow. Both look really great, especially Plumberry Glow. I don't care for the packaging but I do like the small size, perfect to carry around with me in my purse. The brush isn't great or anything but it will do if I need to reapply. The smell reminds me of potpourri and I don't really care for it, but I can deal. For under $4, I plan on buying more shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

It's a great blush. I have this in Deep Plum 154 but it's a little too dark for me so I'll repurchase this in Plumberry Glow 140.
I don't mind the smell much cuz it's not that noticeable to me. I noticed that all Cover Girl products have a soft, nice (at least to me) scent. It stays thru school so I'm cool w/ it.
I like the "compact" size tho the brush is too stiff. I use EcoTool brush for it.
For $4 it's pretty amazing stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kimmerz4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's not the most outstanding product ever. But as a travel blush for my purse it does a pretty good job. It's cheap, and it works decently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two of my all time favorite blushes are CG Cheekers. Sierra Sands and Golden Pink. The Sierra Sands, I discovered way back in 92' when CG first added colors for WOC. Golden Pink, I have been wearing since about 01'. They are both great neutrals that look pretty and never over done. I always have them in my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is pretty unsophisticated, but these are GREAT blushes, especially for the price. Yes, there's a strong powdery smell, but it doesn't bother me because I love these inexpensive, long-lasting blushes that come in a great range of colors. One compact will last you a surprisingly long time. One of my favorite colors is the Rose Silk everyone raves about and compares to Nars Orgasm. I have both and they are very close. Rose Silk lasts on my skin a lot longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Wild Raspberry. I think it might be an older colour because I cannot find it anywhere (if anyone has seen it around, let me know?!). If I could find this colour or something similar I would definitely stock up. It has nice pigmentation and stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own two colors, and I would totally repurchase! I was always skeptical about the raves on YouTube about these, but I decided to try some. These are actually really nice! These are $4 or less like mentioned, and it's more than worth it.