Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

on 7/18/2013 5:10:00 AM

This covers up my dark circles and under eyes well but still shows through my powder foundation a bit when looked at up close. But still a great product.

on 7/3/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This does a good job at covering under eye dark circles. Although the "light colour" is not light at all. More colour range please!. Everything else about this is good though. Looks good even over foundation.

I really like this concealer.
It goes on thick but is very easy to blend out.
It has a great amount of coverage.
This is my go-to drugstore concealer.
I really like that you can apply to directly to your face from the stick or you can use a brush to put it on.
It is also very smooth and glides on easily.

on 5/24/2013 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is wonderful! I'm extremely fair and most concealers just don't look natural on me. I chose the Neutralizer shade and its perfect for me. It's a medium to full coverage and even though its a stick its not greasy. I can't tell you how impressed that I was after trying this and its very inexpensive at around $6.00. Hope this never goes away!

on 5/18/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very basic coverstick. My shade is the "neutralizer" It is yellow toned and very light. Looks chastly even on my NC 15 skintone. It does not cover enough and it creases. Would probably be better as a stick foundation if it did not cause me any breakouts. For those who can get Collection 2000 I recommend their wand concealer ahead this because that one covers way better and does stay on. Also I think Max Factor panstick has a better coverage than this one. I cant detect any fragrance, like Covergirl Cheekers do have.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer does a great job of lightening my dark circles. For me, it doesn't work well for blemishes because I have dry skin, and this makes my skin drier. It'll occasionally dry out my under eye area as well. Although I really like it, I think I'll look for a concealer that's a little less drying.

on 4/27/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was really disappointed, because everyone loved this concealer but me! :'( Maybe it was too light? I really don't know...it just went really deep into my fine lines in my eye bags, and it went on really white. I even had primer...Good luck to any one who buys this, hopefully it works good for you. If your a picky girl, with intense eye bags, its not worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use the fair shade of this to cover dark circles which it does well. My only complaints are that it requires 2-3 touch ups depending on the length of wear and after carrying it in my purse the cap begins to crack. I don't use this to cover blemishes because the waxes and thickeners used to make this lipstick shaped can clog pores and make breakouts worse. I use this with the fair shade of covergirl BB cream and the colors blend well.

This concealer is amazing! I have a lot of acne red marks and this is great for covering up redness. I apply this lightly over my scars and then apply my smoothers powder (which is also great) and my skin looks flawless! It doesnt break me out either.Just be careful because if you put too much on it could become cakey. Otherwise the whole line of smoothers products is wonderful! Definitely will repurchase

on 2/15/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this concealer in green. I have horrible redness around my nose and cheecks. Not to mention these huge red zits that pop up randomly. I put this wherever I need to hide the redness. I don't even need to use a foundation with this! It completly gets rid of redness. I have never been in love so much with this product. It blends super quick and easily, which is good when I have only a few minutes to put on makeup in the mornings. I put a skin colored concealer and powder over top this and it looks amazing. I'm just totally impressed with this color. I usually try to avoid colored concealers in the first place, but then I started breaking out really bad (I found out my sister was using my brushes and used makeup sponges...gross)! This solves all my problems. Thank you so much covergirl!

Video Reviews & Tutorials