January 27, 2015 | 1994 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Blueberry curl mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara gave me soft, pretty, "fluttery" lashes. It also: made my eyes burn, completely wilted my just-curled lashes, and simultaneously smudged into two unattractive crescents underneath my eyes while flaking onto my waterline. It's one of the most disappointing makeup products I've ever tried, especially b/c of the positive reviews. Other random comments: I had to order it online b/c none of the stores around carried it (although they did carry Lumene's skincare line), it was the non-waterproof version, I like the metallic blue color of the tube, the hard-plastic brush was nice and I didn't need a lash comb after application.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Fluffludd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I had been through a bunch of crappy mascaras that promised separated and longer lashes before I found this at reduced price, bought it, and finally found something that did what I wanted it to do. I don't befieve in longer lashes but i really want them separated, and i love the feeling of how this mascara seems to paint each lash individually.
I'm still in search for the perfect mascara but this one is as close as I have been yet.
I had the non-waterproof one and reading the reviews, I really want to try the waterproof one next winter since I had some problems with smudging on cold days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the waterproof one. Doesn't clump or smudge. Lasts forever (and is a bitch removing...). Holds the curl well and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I can't do anything else than to recommend it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Kromlehh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super waterproof- I once went swimming with it on and it remained on my eyes, nevertheless removing it is also easy. Doesn't clump, separates lashes, makes the longer and fuller, although you need to put several coats on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gives volume and doesn't clump and lengthens lashes veeeery well, holding the curl, doesn't smudge at all, perfect, perfect, perfect, I probably would buy this again. (I have the waterproof version)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Karro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for a mascara that is suitable for my naturally long lashes. Most mascaras give me clumped together lashes, and after a couple of weeks use the consistency gets grainy. So I wanted to find an elegant, separating mascara that holds a curl, doesn't smudge or get grainy on me. This one fits the bill. And it lengthens a slight bit too. And it is easy to remove with my regular cleansing milk.

So if you have long lashes and want an elegant mascara to separate, curl, and lengthen a slight bit, this one is for you. And it is just as good, and even better than mascaras that sell for twice the price. I definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by LastShadow

This is one of my all time favourites. It defines my lashes and make them longer, it lifts them up. And it stays black. Great mascara and very affordable! Also great for sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by anettek89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried the waterproof kind, which I love to death! I have used "Lumene, Blueberry Curl Mascara Waterproof" for over a year now and I swear by it!

The brush is a bit hard so it takes a while to get use to but when that is done I just couldn't get over how well the brush combs my lashes.

The mascara dries pretty fast so that you will not get mascara all around your eyes just because you blink.

The brush has four sides, two of a kind, two sides have long teeth that lenghtens the lashes and the two other sides have shorter teeth which adds volume.

What I love the most about this is the colour: Rich black! I have used other mascaras with a normal black and my face looks washed out. So I really like the dark lashes I get from this mascara.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Bravo to this mascara - for a convenience store brand it does a great job. I use it with a primer and cannot believe the effect - it separates lashes amazingly and gives substantial volume. This mascara stays on relatively well too. Plus, it supposedly conditions your lashes. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by tutsweet

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a mascara junkie, I purchased this at CVS on a whim. I stored it until I needed it - six months or more later. What a surprise. This mascara, separates and colors lashes without clumping or burning my eyes. Leaves a nice, natural look. Seems to stay put all day. I've tried ALL (organic, mineral, drugstore, high end dept store, etc.) of the mascaras and am shocked by how much I love this product. I plan to purchase it again and again. I haven't used any of the other Lumene proucts.