April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Mascara - Lumene - Blueberry curl mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Karro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been searching for a mascara that is suitable for my naturally long lashes. Most mascaras give me clumped together lashes, and after a couple of weeks use the consistency gets grainy. So I wanted to find an elegant, separating mascara that holds a curl, doesn't smudge or get grainy on me. This one fits the bill. And it lengthens a slight bit too. And it is easy to remove with my regular cleansing milk.

So if you have long lashes and want an elegant mascara to separate, curl, and lengthen a slight bit, this one is for you. And it is just as good, and even better than mascaras that sell for twice the price. I definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by LastShadow

This is one of my all time favourites. It defines my lashes and make them longer, it lifts them up. And it stays black. Great mascara and very affordable! Also great for sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by anettek89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried the waterproof kind, which I love to death! I have used "Lumene, Blueberry Curl Mascara Waterproof" for over a year now and I swear by it!

The brush is a bit hard so it takes a while to get use to but when that is done I just couldn't get over how well the brush combs my lashes.

The mascara dries pretty fast so that you will not get mascara all around your eyes just because you blink.

The brush has four sides, two of a kind, two sides have long teeth that lenghtens the lashes and the two other sides have shorter teeth which adds volume.

What I love the most about this is the colour: Rich black! I have used other mascaras with a normal black and my face looks washed out. So I really like the dark lashes I get from this mascara.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Bravo to this mascara - for a convenience store brand it does a great job. I use it with a primer and cannot believe the effect - it separates lashes amazingly and gives substantial volume. This mascara stays on relatively well too. Plus, it supposedly conditions your lashes. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by tutsweet

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a mascara junkie, I purchased this at CVS on a whim. I stored it until I needed it - six months or more later. What a surprise. This mascara, separates and colors lashes without clumping or burning my eyes. Leaves a nice, natural look. Seems to stay put all day. I've tried ALL (organic, mineral, drugstore, high end dept store, etc.) of the mascaras and am shocked by how much I love this product. I plan to purchase it again and again. I haven't used any of the other Lumene proucts.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by girlputsonblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For natural eyes, if you just wanna boost your eyelashes up just a little and nobody can see you are wearing mascara, This Is IT. There better ones out there but i mean look at the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Jonayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Actually I use this product as on waterproof version. And that is actually best waterproof mascara I have ever dried. Even better than Kanebo 38, because this make your lashes thicken and curl. I have very straight and thin lashes and this is IT product, wich I always carring with me on beach holidays. Itīs don`t smudge or shedding below the eyes even hot & moist days. You can go swimming, snorkling ect. How amazing is that?!? Only one bad thing iswaterproof version, is that only eye cleanser wich you can wipe it easily away is Lumene`s own . Look out that when you buy this waterproof version, buy also Lumene SENSITIVE TOUCH EYE MAKEUP REMOVER. I`m not huge Lumene fan, even if I`m Finnish and this is Finnish company. But this product I highly recommending. Itīs very good value on your money! And who doesn`t love shine turquise package.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by joesian

I bought this on clearance at ulta too last weekend. Been trying with and without a primer base. Tried it over Urban Decay's lash primer (not a fan), no go really. Then over the primer portion of the Loreal Double Extend, still no go. I like it best on its own. I'm pleasantly suprised by it. Never heard of this brand before. I really like the brush and I like the way it lengthens my lashes, it layers nicely I've found too. Seperates the lashes well and when I wiggle the wand at the base of my lashes when applying to really get it in there it didnt clump and really added just the right amount of mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought this at Ulta (Reatils for $10, but it was on clearance for $5; hope they are not discontinuing this) I got mine in Rich Black (also saw Black/Brown). I really like it because you don't even need to dab it on a tissue before using or take off the excess product, you can just apply with NO CLUMPS. I like a natural mascara look, that makes my eyelashes separate (not clumped together), is glossy, & doesn't leave ur eyelashes crispy & hard. This one does leave your eyelashes a little crisp (but I have yet to find one that doesn't) but I really like it & will stock up!

***EDIT*****
I dinged a star because this makes my eyelashes too crispy; I think I'll stick w/ my Voluminous

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Elizza123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara leaves my lashes so pretty and separates them. LOVE IT!