April 19, 2014 | 1833 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by dutchesse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like with all things Clinique, there are hits and misses. This particular product is a hit.

I partner it with the Clinique CC cream and it offers all the coverage I need. However, there are days when it goes on cake-y--and there are others it goes on pristine. Regardless, it looks awesome when it goes on well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by LeonorSousa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since 2009 and I love it!
I have combination skin and this pressed powder helps keep my complexion smooth and shine free for most of the day - in the Summer I have to use blotting papers.
I prefer applying it with a soft brush and blend the powder with a sponge afterwards for a more natural look. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't clog pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpVideosAndMore

TOTALLY BROKE ME OUT!!! I purchased this a week ago because I wanted to try a new lightweight powder foundation to use for the spring/summer time. They also have a free gift for any $25 purchase so this was for $25 and I did get the free gift. I was excited about that because the gift came with the 7day scrub and I've always wanted to try that.

I have few redness on my face can easily be covered by light powder. Used this product for 3 consecutive days and I welcomed cystic acne on my nose, pimples on my forehead and cheeks! Not very pleased with it and will definitely return this (hopefully they let me keep the free gift) since I can't see myself using the powder again. My face has been free from breakouts for so long and I am on birth control which totally helped with my skin issues, hence no more breakouts for a loooong time, until I used this product.

I am not happy and I am very disappointed with Clinique as I had high hopes for this one. I know their products to be hypoallergenic and good for sensitive skin but I don't even have that sensitive of a skin and yet this happened.

Off to Macy's I go to return this! Definitely not repurchasing.... I'm really upset!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is an excellent powder foundation with broad spectrum sun protection.It has 13% titanium dioxide. I use this mostly in summer over an spf moisturiser and I'm ready to go.It can look a bit powdery on application but soon blends in and looks like skin.Good staying power and easy to touch up. This would suit most skin types except maybe the very dry types.An excellent cheaper alternative is the Max Factor facefinity powder foundation which also has spf 15.I love both.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by KlaXYZ

I was not pleased with any of the Clinique products

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by aira5293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went to sephora a few days ago and asked for a powder foundation that would not irritate super sensitive skin...i got the COMPLETE OPPOSITE! The first night that i used this i thought it looked a bit powdery (used sephora's kabuki brush) but had decent coverage. I have pretty tan bronzie skin and my mom said i looked sick and pale with this on. I had to pile on bronzer/blush just to leave the house looking normal. I wanted to keep giving this a try so i've been using it the past 3 days and have gotten the worst reaction EVER!! I broke out in a weird rash of zits and am so pissed because they said that clinique wouldn't give me any reaction. Granted i have very reactive skin but this stuff is the worst! This has talc and mica which are both irritating. Now i am back to my phisicians formula talc free pressed powder foundation which doesn't have amazing coverage but has never caused breakouts for me

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

first of all, i love clinique, seriously, they got the best make up products- both quality AND price (Chubby stick, Even Better makeup, Butter Shine Lipstick). obviously I really wanted to like this product.
anyway, I bought it in Neutral (shade 4). color is beautiful, looks outstanding on skin, very smooth, covers up well, looks like my own skin, not cakey, ultra light feeling on skin (hate heavy makeup that feels like a pile of chemicals/creams on skin). also, it has 15 SPF. this seemed like perfection. BUT...
it gave me the WORST BREAKOUTS EVERRRRR!!!!!
i'm 25, my skin isn't oily anymore, it's even drier in winter. i hardly get pimples. but man, this gave me 5-6 HUGE pimples!! it looked like i got some rash or something, and i don't have sensitive skin.
this is just pure garbage. i tried it 3 times (a few days apart from each other to make sure my skin isn't irritated) on a fresh, exfoliated clean skin, and each time i got the same result - MASSIVE BREAKOUTS!! disappointed.
do yourself a favour and don't even come near it. it's made of silica, talc and nylon, paying $32 for talc that's causing you horrible pimples is just plain stupidity in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am NW15-NW20 and have this in "Fair".
I like Clinique products because they are not scented and i never was disappointed with them. This is not an exception.
I like that this powder makeup is very finely milled and matches my skin color perfectly.
I use it either only as a powder over a tinted moisturizer (Clinique Moisture Surge shade 01 or Nars Radiance in Finland) and add a bit to the places where i need some more coverage - chin, nose area where i tend to get some redness.
Or I also use it on its own to create a no-makeup look. This is doable only it you have pretty good skin or if you have already used concealer on your redness and acne. I dont have any major skin issues, so it works very well for me with a bit of concealer underneath.
I also find that over the tinted moisturizer it mattyfies my t-zone for a long time, the skin stays matt for a longer time then with a regular powder. I am a clinique skin type 2 though only - dry combination, so no idea if it would act the same on really oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seriously, Clinique?? Are these colours for real skin?? I wonder... I bought this first in 3-light and 4-natural. 3 was much to light for my NC35, and 4 was an odd pinky-brown. The first made me look ashy and ill, the second made me look red. Sits on pores (and mine are huge), oil control below zero. Generally, Clinique's foundations and powders have awful colours at least for mediterranean skins like mine. Why did I ever bother - and went back for a second one?? I wish I knew...In fact, apart from the blended face powder in 'invisible', I don't think I will bother with Clinique's makeup ever again...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lhern093

This product is probably great for people whose skin doesn't breakout. Like for someone who is starting with makeup, it's light and okay. But my skin is acne prone and since I've heard great things about Clinique's line I decided to try it out. WORST BREAKOUT EVER. My skin produced so many breakouts, I literally started crying, my skin has never been this bad. Throughout the day I could FEEL my skin creating the oil and feel the breakouts occurring, it's nasty. Also, the oxidation is terrible but that could be since I have a few acne scars. I used to use MAC studio fix before this and I'm going back to it. MAC S.F. never broke me out this bad, it's very matte and even and not oily. Sadly Clinique left me so disappointed with their product. I will not be purchasing it again due to the sensitivity of my skin.