October 22, 2014 | 1249 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot - Perky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am loving this light peachy color with just a touch of shimmer. I am wearing it as a base for all my eyeshadows, browns, aquas, blues, greens its keeps my shadows looking bright and fresh. IF I wear it alone it doesnt do much, just looks like a light peach. Im returning my UDPP as this suits me better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by gurf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC has been busy releasing products which means I was slow to pick up my first paint pot. I am a believer. Aside from the heavy glass packaging, this is a great product. It creates a perfect base for eye shadow that lasts through the day. No creasing even with my oily lids. The color selection is great as well. Perky is a great color for all shadows. Finally, a little product goes a long way. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Perky Paint Pot has been such a pleasant surprise for me. I LOVE it, and I find myself reaching for it almost every day. I'm cool-toned PPP (lighter than NW15), age 40, and this works so well for me in so many ways -- as a base, on its own, or blended with other shadows. Sometimes I rub a little over shadows to soften my look. The name fits, because it brightens up my eye area and makes me look perky. I bought Layin Low last week because I love Perky so. I was hoping Layin Low would be similar only matte. It is NOT. Layin Low makes me look dead (like I'm Layin' Low in the ground), while Perky makes me look alive -- or Perky. :) Perky works well with a variety of colors, too. This is my favorite purchase in a long time. Others have done a good job describing the color, so I won't repeat that. It is fabulous though, and I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i didn't like this when i first tried this on. But wow, i gave it a second chance and i love it. i layered at least 3 times to get the peach color out. It's pretty by itself for days i want to dress down, but i can also pair it with bright colors if i want to be made up!! It brightens up my face and my eyes. This is a pretty spring/summer color, light peachy/salmony/coraly shade =P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got all the paint pots from fafi + I believe this is one of my faves,next to rollickin.Its super creamy,and a light,pretty salmon color.Its works well with any e/s,you can dress it up or down.I've been using this everyday since I've got it.Im nw15,makes my eyes pop.Too bad its LE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Peacelover18

NW15; Green Eyes

This paint pot was LE with the February 2008 Fafi collection. The official color description is a cream color with white pearl.

I would describe it as more of a cream with gold pearl. I had initially ignored it, but when I went to the store and swatched it, I couldn't stop staring at it. The color is very unique, and I thought it would be the perfect base for my pink looks. While it is very nice, I don't really like the texture - the Fafi paint pots are a lot creamier than the other paint pots, and therefore are probably more likely to crease. I don't really use this one very often, and when I run out I will probably try Fresco Rose or Gracious Me Shadestick. I would suggest you do the same,

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this colour! So sad it's le, oh well. Very nice texture, goes on easily and unlike other cream shadows I've tried it is a great base. I am wearing it right now, with sushi flower in my crease. LOVE IT! I edited this to a 4 because it just doesn't compare to shiseido hydro-powder. None of the paint pots have the same ability to build and if you try they flake or crinkle. It's an ok product, love the colour but not the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 6:48:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like the reviewer below, I was looking for such a colour for a long time: light peach with subtle shimmer. It is ideal for daytime as it gives a nice, polished look without being a boring neutral. For a more intense look, I paired it with expensive pink eyeshadow in the outer lid and crease and dark eyeliner and it looked great! For reference, I am fair to light , neutral to warm, hazel eyes, dark blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by heymissheart

This is my first paint pot from MAC - and I have to say - I am *really* loving it. I've been looking for a pinky-peachy-corally shade of this sort for a while now, and here it is. I can't get over how amazing it looks on my lids, with just some black eyeliner on my waterline - seriously, it makes my brown eyes POP! The texture is really creamy, too. I will definitely be buying this again, and will more than likely seek out more paint pots!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryBabe

LOVE! It's the perfect pinky/peach with a hint of shimmer. Looks lovely on it's own with mascara or paired with a shadow - my fave so far is Sumptuous Olive.