Ecotools bamboo eye shading brush

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/6/2011 3:17:00 AM

I use this with my Laura Mercier secret brightening powder to set my concealer, and it does the job very well.

on 5/2/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I heard of this product from a friend a couple months back & thought I would buy them. I was told that they are natural and does not hurt or effect animals or the earth (so that's a big plus) I have had some crappy brushes and theses are really nice. They are soft, so for synthetic they are not rough at all. This set comes with almost all that a person would need to do their makeup, as a makeup artist in training I really enjoy theses brushes.

on 4/23/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I think overall it's a pretty good brush. SO soft and doesn't shed my generic, but I wish it was thinner and flatter like my generic. Holds a lot of product though, but the look is a lot "fluffier" then I'd like. Would definitely buy again though because of the quality ie doesn't shed, bend, etc.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Soft brushes loooove the blush brush and has a pouch to store other items i just put my extra brushes in it. would buy again and again if something were to happen to them

I love this shader brush. This is the only shader brush the I use. I didn't get this in a set but rather individual. I got the Alicia Silverstone designed brushset and it came with a $2 off coupon. So i used that coupon to get this eyeshader brush and I was sooo happy. The brush was cheap itself even without the discount but getting the discount just made it sweeter. I have other shader brushes, though they are all non-expensive ones because I would spend my money on quality make-up than expensive brushes, because itf you have good makeup then it doesn't matter what brush you use (though other people might disagree). So anyway out of all the brushes that I have, this one is my most favourite. The bristles are soft and doesn't shed, packs on color great, blends shadows well and because it has a tapered end, perfect for applying eyeshadows on the inner corner for highlight. The brush itself is very lightweight and easy to use for beginners.

on 4/1/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

the ecotools eye shading brush is a brush i really need to blend my eye shadows! Especially if you use more then one eye shadow !i love it cause it's dense and bigger then others! I create looks so i really need that shading brush! Love it!

I picked this up for $3.87 CAD at Wal-Mart, best price ever!!
There was only two left as well, so glad I snagged one.
The brush is awesome, soft bristles that apply eyeshadow very evenly. The closest MAC and Sephora are far away, and I don't have very many brushes. Ecotools is a great find to hold me over until I can order from MAC or Sephora and I'll definitely still be using them when I get higher end ones.
I only picked this up since I've heard such good things and now I'm so happy with this purchase I'll be getting the rest of the Ecotools line!

on 1/26/2011 10:12:00 AM

Love this brush for loose and pan eyeshadow

on 12/22/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I love this brush. Normally I stick with MAC, but I thought why not pick this up for the price. It works the best with cream shadows and pigments in my opinion. It also serves well as a concealer brush (although I prefer my 224 brush). It washes well, and doesn't shed. It's always good to have a few eyeshadow brushes in your kit, and I'd definitely recommend picking this one up. It's actually softer then my MAC brushes, and suprisingly I reach for it a lot.

And they're eco friendly!

on 11/8/2010 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really like this brush too much.. It is amazingly soft and eco friendly, but it doesn't apply my eyeshadow very well.

It doesn't pick up enough shadow for my taste, and drops it sparsely over my lids. It holds onto a lot of the color but dispenses all the shimmer?

Once I put on the color it doesn't budge, no good for blending.

But so cheap, might as well try it. Comes with cute pouch that I put other brushes in :]

Top Rated Ecotools Products