September 21, 2014 | 2023 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Cash Flow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm actually impressed with this colour. On me it's actually quite subtle (medium skin), very wearable. I can just wear this and some black eyeliner with a highlight for a quick night look. It looks fine in person, but looks like I'm not wearing anything in pic's which is frustrating. With that said it is a lovely antique goldish olive that works well and major bonus does not crease on me at all. I think the key there is a fairly light hand. I've overdone it and it will crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2008 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Croceate

For some reason, the top of my pot of Cash Flow was screwed on so tightly I had to use a spanner to get it open. Anyway, an hour later when I managed to get to the stuff I was pleasantly surprised. It's a smooth gold colour, similar to that of a British pound coin. It doesn't crease much either. It doesn't look anything amazing though, but makes a nice base.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

I love this stuff! This is my first MAC paint pot, and I must say...I love how long lasting it is (I've not yet had a crease issue but there might come a day...) and I absolutely love the color. Hopefully I'll find a dupe close to it that MAC carries year round to purchase in the future, as this is sadly a LE item.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by anglomania86

I love this colour! It is a antique gold colour with a touch of green. At first I thought it seemed to be the same shade as Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow, but it is quite a few shades lighter, brighter and more gold. It has a very subtle shimmer that is perfect- not too overpowering. I love it on its own or layered with other colours. It looks stunning with goldmine and sumptuous olive!
It's actually my first paint pot and I think that this product is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lovesShadow

I bought this paint pot over the weekend after hearing raves about it. I love the color since I wear a lot of browns, golds and green and this goes well with all of them. I also like the packaging way more than the paints. However, i find that this paint pot creases on me after 3-4 hours whilst the paints would stay on 8+ plus! For that reason i won't be buying it anymore and will stick to my paints. Unless there's something i'm doing wrong when applying it :( I use a creme shadow brush for application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cash Flow is a beautiful antique gold shimmer. But since I own Moss Scape PP and Chartru paint, no need to keep it. Cash Flow is a bit more gold & less green than Chartru. But hardly noticeable on me. Will return to Nordstroms. Great color if you don't own Chartru Paint. (DDD NW45ish or HIP820).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Jujubegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic color. It's a gilded gold on me with the faintest undertone of green--to the point that the green is almost not even there. I'm a PPP, and this shows up nicely even when applied sheerly. I love the shimmer. I don't find it too bold for a daytime work look and am in fact wearing it today at work. The texture is nice and creamy, and blends and smoothes easily.

I think this is going to be a big "go-to" item in my eyeshadow collection. The only down side is that it's limited edition--I'm going to need backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissdluster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sadly, the paintpots were the only things I was interested in from the Fafi line. So sad. I think they made up for it with Cash Flow. Worth the wait. Applies light gold with gorgeous shimmer. The best paint pot of the collection. Buildable so you can wear it natural or dramatic. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by erickas

This is the only product I bought from the Fafi collection. I have newly discovered the Mac PPs and love them! Cash flow is a beautiful antiqued gold with shimmer. Blends beautifully and looks fab for creating a nice smokey look with dark browns and beiges.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by AtlantaGal

After hearing about all the buzz on MAC's limited edition Fafi collection, I headed to the MAC counter on a mission for Fafi paintpots which looked beautiful! Cash Flow is a beautiful light/dirty gold. It goes on very smoothly and looked gorgeous on my dark brown eyes. I don't have any other paintpot of a similar color, so it was worth buying for me. I'm sure I will be using it a lot more in spring/summer time as this would be a gorgeous color to wear alone or under shimmery eyeshadows. Staying power is just like the other paintpots......great as a base for eyeshadow/pigment, color does not fade (even after several hours!), but does crease after a few hours.