July 28, 2014 | 2035 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Hair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by GorgeoisPig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this conditioner so much. I have very fine, dry, thin hair, and even though this is a thick mask, my hair doesn't feel weighed down or heavy even using the mask every time I wash. Seals up split ends (temporarily of course) and makes my hair very shiny and lovely.

Only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell, but it doesn't linger in the hair, which is fine by me.

I use this in conjunction with the Miracle Moisture Shampoo. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lize8263

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for the perfect conditioner for my thin, dry hair for years! Finally found it with this product. It is a little pricey but def worth it! Leaves my hair touchably soft, detangles, and protects my color highlighted hair. Best conditioner ever! Tip: a little of this product goes a long way!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by nmaas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this product, I have thin hair that is very dry at the ends so I am always looking for something to fix that dryness but this was not it. I weighed down my hair so badly and made it feel so coated and greasy that I showered again to get it off. Maybe I used too much? But I still returned it because I was expecting such an expensive(for my budget) product to be amazing when it does the same as a cheap drugstore mask. I actually bought coconut oil with the money I returned the product with. I like the coconut oil way better and it doesn't have all the chemicals and cones!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by TeamSeymour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Asian so my hair is naturally black and is the hardest and most damaging to get to light blonde. This first paragraph is about my hair damage so if u don't care just skip to second paragraph. The first time I bleached my hair blonde was about 4 years ago. Being Asian, I had to do it twice, waiting two weeks in between bleaching. Since it was my first time, I didn't risk it. And it came out perfectly, my hair was still in very good condition. Then for a new job I decided to dye it back to black. Later on I missed my blonde hair so I bleached it again. This time I bought my own BW powder bleach n developer, did it myself, and waited only a few days before doing it again. It didn't come out too good. It stayed pretty brassy. At the time I didn't kno that after bleaching then coloring that bleaching again would b much more difficult and harder. My hair was still manageable somewhat but stayed orange so I dyed black again. Much later I bought the bleach stuff again but stupidly let my sister do it. I thought she knew how to, which off course she didn't so it was getting in badder condition. Not terrible yet because I guess Asians hair is just that resilient. Anyway, I tried to get it fixed at the salon and all they could do was highlight, THIS time my hair fell out like crazy while drying and brushing, so much that I told the guy to let me brush it because it looked like he could care less. I was so sad because I never saw so much hair fall out. So I tried my hardest not to touch it and just try to deep condition, which started my hunt for the perfect product. Every 2 weeks I bought a different blonde box color trying to fix my hair, they didn't do anything but add damage. I just wanted to b pretty. Anyway, for some odd reason, I wanted to dye my hair purple, so I did. I kno rite. I thought it would wash out after a week or so, which it was supposed to. My hair faded into a pinkish tint and I hated my hair pink, I didn't mind the purple. Btw, the purple faded after about two washes. Anyway I washed as much of the tint out as I could until the water was clear, and bleached the living fuck out of it, I really hated the pink. This time I used the bleach that came with the Splat crazy hair color boxes, which burned like hell but worked really fast with lightening. I plan to touch up my roots with that from now on so I don't have to do it twice while having orange roots for two weeks. That's if I don't go to a salon. Anyway, I was much happier after because to my surprise the burning hair bleach got my hair to the level of lightness I wanted. So I found my love, it's a 10 hair mask, bought it because I figured it's so expensive because it works, which it does. It's cheaper online, u just gotta look around. Anyway then I dyed it a nice light blonde just to give it a little color instead of just flat looking bleached hair. And that's what I have to keep doing and it's a 10 hair mask is a MuST if your hair has been, and probably will continue to be very damaged.

It's a real pain to keep it up when it gets all dry and tangled the second it gets wet. I have been buying many different products to help repair my hair back to the softness it was before or as close as possible, Im a cosmetology student so I even bought professional products but this is the only one that has worked for me. It works so well it's unbelievable. The first time you use it make sure to leave in for 15 minutes or longer if u have time before rinsing it out. It's not magic, don't expect your overly dry and damaged hair to be normal but it can be much sooner with this product. First use, hair will be instantly better. After about two weeks you will see amazing restoration.

The most annoying thing for me is washing my hair because it took so long to dry and would never untangle completely so I couldn't even wash it everyday like I used to. But If u do have to wash everyday because u workout or something, use this product only about 2,3 times a week for really damaged hair, and the rest of the week use normal conditioner (I like John Frieda sheer blonde strengthening) and once u feel your hair feel easily manageable, start using it only once a week, maybe the first day of the week so your hair can be beautiful throughout the week. If u overuse it your head will get greasy and feel a little weighed down. But that's not a bad review for this product because this hair mask is a deep conditioner, its not made for everyday, unless u don't mind greasiest hair, just use less and keep it in for only about a minute or so.

To close, I LOVE it's a 10 hair mask. It's my new best friend for life because I will never go back to black hair. I am a blonde! Hope this review helped because reviews are what get me to buy great products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hillairreus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product (and the brand) it makes my hair soft and healthy! I have fine bleached hair and this mask helps with my dryness, porosity, and split ends. It is really meant to use 1 to 2/week or it will make your hair greasy. They also have a lite version for fine which I also love love love. I use this product all the time as a deep repair treatment in my Salon and my clients love it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautyStart

I have thin color-treated hair. My ends are very dry and damaged since I occasionally blow dry my hair. I have been using a lot of restoring masks recently...but nothing worked until my friend told me about It's a 10 miracle mask! OMG! I wish I would have discovered it years ago. I swear to u guys this mask works great! From the very first use my hair became super-silky, easy to comb, shiny. I blow dried it straight in just 5 minutes. Usually it takes me about 20 min and my hair still looks frizzy after all. But with this miracle mask my hair was smooth for 2 days! I love it so much!! Now i am totally hooked on it's a 10 line. Let me tell u it's not a cheap line...not at all...but it worth every penny spent. I actually ordering these products online now from this place http://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/it-s-a-10-hair-care-products.html , because my salon has a very high price on Its a 10 products. I mean waaaay too high.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this product. I know hate is a strong word, but for something that costs this much, but does nothing but make my hair greasy, I hate it!

So, I have naturally semi-dry hair. I used to use the leave-in serum and loved it until I found Chi Silk Infusion. Anyways, I have been using this stuff for three days. Every day my hair has came out dry (more than normal) at the ends and greasy on top. Not a good look or feel! The last two days I spent and extra couple minutes rinsing to make sure nothing was left over. It just makes my hair feel diry and I hate that!

This might work for someone with extremely and evenly dry hair, but if your hair is only dry in one spot, be ware of the greasiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by katelynn89

i am absolutely in love with this product! i have really fine hair with a lot of split ends. i have damaged my hair over the years from constantly bleaching and straightening it. this product works wonders! if you leave it in for a few minutes in the shower then rinse and dry, your hair will come out SUPER smooth and soft.

in stores/salons it's between $25-35, but you can get it cheaper if you order it online :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I couldn't tell a difference in my hair after I first used this. Yes it felt a little softer but not a HUGE difference... But I went into work today and I got so many compliments on my hair it was down right nuts! I work with mostly men. They usually don't notice anything right? Wrong! I was bombarded with questions... Did I recolor? Cut it? Another Keratin treatment? None of the above. So I guess it does a little something. Not worth the price. Will use up and try Keratese.

*Update* I am currently on my second tub of this... After using it a few times I realized I cannot live without it! Yes it's expensive but it works! After a few uses the benefits of the product really sink in. My hair is softer and frizz free... The trick is to leave it in for at least 10 minutes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this because of all the great reviews here but this felt really cheap to me and wasn't nearly as effective as Kerastase Masqueintense (which is way more expensive of course) on my highlighted, damaged, curly, long hair. My hair looked limp and fried all at once. I'll be returning the It's a 10 and going back to Kerastase.