July 22, 2014 | 2168 users online

Polishes - OPI - Royal Rajah Ruby

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by londonhermit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me this is a nail polish that looks prettier in the bottle than on my nails. In the bottle its a vibrant burngandy with micro shimmer. However on my nails it dried down to a flat brown and the shimmer was barely visible. The application was great smooth with not dragging or goopiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by DominiCubanGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color is burgundy with shimmer is vampy and when hit on sunlight it look gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by nrahman1993

OPI's a bit steep for my budget, but I scored a bottle of this for a fantastic price - $2!!

I'm so happy I found this color at such a great price, because on my South Asian skin this color turns into a lovely shade of reddish brown, and it just glows in the sunlight. I've gotten lots of compliments on the color, too. I'm too cheap (and i dislike many of the things that come from OPI) to pay full retail for this though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of OPI and Essie. This is another knock-out shade. A beautiful dark black-red, with creamy shimmer. You can only see the shimmer when the polish is in direct light, but it's still beautiful. Applies well (I use three coats) and my DIY pedicure lasted 3 weeks without chipping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

My boyfriend hates this color but I fell in love with it - very dramatic and just the thing for October. Deep, almost black burgundy. Reminds me of Chanel Vamp. I normally go for fleshier more pastel nail colors, so this is rather goth for my collection, but there's something irresistible about this Diva-worthy color. I wish there were a "Maybe" option for "Would you buy this product again?" If it were just based on my preferences, yes, however; I don't enjoy hearing my boyfriend complain about it, so I don't know if I'll buy a second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by BellamenteDulce

Super dark vampy red, has a little bit of brown/burgundy in it. I love it, it looks great on my short nails and is a perfect fall/winter color. This is a great dark red that I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it very much. It's a very deep burgundy red with a lovely but subtle ruby shimmer. I have it currently on my toes and it looks gorgeous.
Stays put for a good week w/o chipping (but you must use a base and a top coat).
What else can I say...this shade is elegant and classic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YEA! I just came home and the first review I find is this one.

I am on my 2nd bottle of this polish -- it is the bomb. Beautiful, sexy and ladylike... makes my stubs look gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Cathj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my third bottle. I love the color. It's a dark deep red with shimmer in the light. I feel like the red shimmer only shows when the light shines. Otherwise it is just dark brown almost black. It covers with just one coat and lasts with a top coat for about two weeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by xxtimelessxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't usually lean toward reds, but I do love vampy colors. This is a dark red that has a "lit from within" glow. The shimmer is unique, smooth, and not frosty at all. The red shimmer is what sets it apart from the rest of the vampy colors out there.