July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Duinnie

Great mascara! Doesn't smudge at all. I also like the thin applicator, very easy to wiggle on the lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by celinedion

The non-smudge formula does exactly as it says! However, I would prefer a different brush, and the formula does clump and sting eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Texan10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works great on the lower lash line.
No smearing, even when I spend several hours looking down.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MeikoSama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does what it says, "no smudge"! Unfortunately it's also very difficult to remove, almost worse than some waterproof formulas, for that reason I will not repurchase (though it looks great, it's not so special that it's worth the amount of difficulty removing it at night)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by siamese63

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara. Makes my rather short and sparse lashes look a lot thicker. Doesn't smudge.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It made my eyes burning, although I don't have such a sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I so wanted this to be my HG mascara, but alas it wasn't to be. It worked really well for the first few weeks I used it, but it dried out really, really quickly and turned into a clumpy mess after about a month of use. After a couple of months, it was starting to flake off during the day as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dry, clumpy, makes my eyes itch. Yuck - I am returning this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the past couple of years, I've exclusively worn tubing mascaras, as they hold up better an any other formula on my oily, squinty eyes. This is the one I have repurchased most often. Paired with Diorshow Maximizer, this mascara gives me longer, dark lashes that don't fade, flake, or smudge. Removal is easy with regular facial cleanser and a little extra massaging. This does have a slight tendency to clump, and multiple coats isn't a good idea, but the performance is fantastic. One of my two favorite long-wearing mascaras (the other is DHC Perfect Pro Double Protection) and I've tried a bunch of them, including Stila Convertible Lash, Cargo Better Than Waterproof, Too Faced Lash Injection, Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara Volume and The Mascara Curling, Becca Ultimate Mascara, Pop Beauty Peak Performance, Blinc Kiss Me, L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, Imju Fiberwig, Tiny Sniper and DJV Beautenizer, Clinique Lash Power, High Impact Curling, and Lower Lash mascaras, Trish McEvoy Volume Mascara and Curling Mascara and Fairy Drops Scandal Queen. I have not tried Kanebo, Mirenesse, FACE atelier, MAC Extended Play, or others.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by saskiayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fabulous mascara. I have pretty sparse shortish lashes and it does a good job of lengthening and volumising without unsightly clumps. Lasts all day, doesn't smudge. I like the thin applicator too, easy to wiggle on bottom lashes.