September 18, 2014 | 1366 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have hit pan on this after about seven months of use, and love it. I use it almost everyday in the shade Bronze Gold, which I don't find to be orange at all and adds such a nice sunkissed look. The bronzer side has some little microshimmer in it, but I really don't notice it when applied. I like the fact that there is a highlighter side to it with gold shimmer, and what I do is swirl the two sides evenly with a fluffy brush and then apply is under my cheekbones, jawline and hairline. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgirlie101

This is my favorite bronzer ever! Normally New York Colour products are either very good or very bad. This one is really good. I liked how it came with two colours for different times of the year. The product is actually much bigger than I was expecting so it will last me longer. The lighter shade gives me a subtle glow and I use the darker colour for in the summmer when Im trying to look more tan. I would buy this again in a heartbeat since it has a great price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alright, ive only had this for a few days, so im not 100% sure about how it is yet.
I picked it up at Duane Reid for about 5 bux. I mean, why not? Ive never used bronzer before but i wanted that sort of glowy skin look.
This stuff is subtle but makes my skin shine. I have yet to decide if its a bit TOO subtle. I have a thing for medium or darkish skin =P
All in all it goes on evenly, made my skin shine, and didnt look powdery or fake.. Its only 5 dollahs, try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I bought this on a whim after watching YouTube-Basic face. I thought I would have to return it. I bought the lightest color Bronze Gold, but it looked like it would be too dark and gold, perhaps. I was pleasantly surprised that, as others have noted, it makes a great contour and highlight powder. I really can't see a lot of glitter in this shades. I have used it with a tinted moisturizer and it really comes close to giving me a sun-burnished look that I like because I haven't been out in the sun in years and I miss the glow. I don't really want to look tan, but the combination of contour and glow from this product I usually find hard to accomplish with makeup. I gave it a 4 because although it looks great in outdoor light and fluorescent light, I notice that in exceedingly harsh light it also looks a bit harsh. I applied it with Avon's ergonomic blush brush and that really brought out the product's qualities. The packaging is OK, but I'm expecting it to break.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

It's not a bad bronzer duo. I have one in Terracotta Tan. It is highly pigmented and has lots of shimmer. I like my bronzers to be more matte. This may not be too bad if you dusted it all over neck or shoulders. The packaging is cheap, but so is the product so can't expect too much in that department. It just wasn't for me. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so exited in getting this bronzer from NYC. I have a natural tan skin tone and clear, normal skin. I've never needed foundation to make my skin look great, but all the makeup artists at almost every counter you can think of have told me one thing...I needed a bronzer. My skin color can sometimes look dull and monotone, and I've seen bronzer can bring it up a notch. But this bronzer didn't do anything. I got in at CVS in the Terracotta Tan shade, and I must say it's the worst NYC product I've ever tried. it makes me look sunburnt and clogs my pores. The glitter is too noticeable. I hate the packaging. And somehow it dries my skin like crazy. Overall, I would not be buying this product ever again. This can be a hit or miss product depending on your skin color, but then again, I'm of darker skin and it made me look like a clown. Good Luck with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by jceeex0x

this powder was gorgeous and it was cheap too! but... maybe the colour i got wasnt right for me? i dont know, this bronzer just didnt work for me..everytime i applied it, it made my face look like i overtanned and it just didnt suit me..the packaging's really good and theres a bit of shimmer..its really pretty overall
maybe i'll try purchasing a different colour, but for now, its a no for me sadly :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

if your a fan of shimmery bronzers go for this
its good for being cheap nice color payoff

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mmellyho

I think that for the price, this bronzer is great. It is very pigmented so I'm careful not to use too much and apply it lightly. I would buy this bronzer again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by murphy817

I bought this bronzer in the terracotta shade. This bronzer failed me big time. This bronzer's color was way to dark orange for me. I can't imagine this color working for anyone with light to medium skin. I have a tan now and it still looked dark orange. I applied this by blending the two shades with a kabuki. I used a light hand when applying this and still got big orange blochy spots on my face. Also, the shimmer in this was OTT! I can't understand the positve reviews for this, I thought this was a cheap bronzer!