By Terry Touch-Expert

4.3

Love this product. I tried the YSL Touche Eclat first, but it irritates my eyes. So I was wary about this product, but fortunately I was wrong. I can use the concealer very close to my lower lashes as long as I use it sparsely.
I hold the pen with the brush facing down, press 2 to max. 3 times and wait a moment for the cream to reach the brush. First I do the nasolabial folds, around the mouth to give the impression of fuller lips, and just along the top of the eyebrows. Then with what is left on the brush, I do the area below the eyes and the crow's feet.
I have very fair skin and #1 is perfect. The color looks very unnatural when on the brush and applying on the skin, but strangely it blends in beautifully and then looks very natural. Don't let it dry on the skin though, blend it immediately after application. I also find it holds pretty well. It has a delicate perfume. Expensive, yes, but worth it so far. Don't know yet how long it is going to last.

on 11/21/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Convinient packaging. ALl you need is the tube with the delicate brush that the product comes out of and your fingers for extra heat if you want to smeer to the natural skin to avoid the product looking to obvious/to take away any lines. Very effective at covering dark circles and brightening and illuminating. Does not look natural. Does not feel great. Looks like you've painted on a 'waw, my eyes look so bright concealer'. What a lady really wants is just enhancement. I think this also blocked my pores as I would get pimples in my eye area at the inner corners, tops of my centre parts of my cheek bones, and under my brows. Expensive. Would not buy again. Also, how can you see how much is left-the tube is opaque and you can't undo it.

on 10/29/2010 11:10:00 AM

I bought this one today #3. I didnt fins shade #2 and #3 has dramatic difference so i pick up #3. Texture is creamy, takes time to dry, blends very well with my skin tone. Excellent concealer and for undereye. NO cakey or crease because i have oily lids. Pricey but worth it. Got the last one in store.

on 8/7/2010 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because in the hot humid hell that is a Philadelphia summer, most years, my creamy concealer stash, my previous HG Cle de Peau and my current fav, La Mer were just too greasy even on my dry 60 year old under eye area.

Let's get out of the way the fact that the color selection sucks (which accounts for 4 rather than 5 as my rating), there's a light pink (#1), a beigey orange (#2) and a true beige (#3) that looks way too dark when applied to my ppp skin. Amazingly, #3 sinks right in. Lines are less noticeable and staying power is about equal to the CdP or La Mer, which is to say, if I apply it at 6am, unless I am going out after work, I don't need a touch up all day. The cost of these 2 products combined are a hell of a lot of $$ for concealer, which distresses me b/c they are pretty damned good.

This color is awful for me as a spot concealer. I bought the By Terry Touch Veloute for that. That's a new purchase, so I'm not ready to review it yet.

on 6/17/2010 8:48:00 AM

After using this everyday for a month, I think I can safely write a review without it being too premature. My overall feeling is that I am so glad I bought this!

I was previously using Becca's undereye concealer, and then Laura Mercier's secret concealer, and then YSL Touche Eclat. My main gripe with Becca's was that I did not need the heavier concealer, so half the container was a waste. LM was not bad but it creased into fine lines. The YSL was better but it wasn't the right colour even though I used #2, it still seemed too light for me, and the next colour was definitely wrong. And thenl I found By Terry!

I use By Terry's #2 and the colour is similar to LM's #2 also. I think so anyway, I can't really comment on its undertones. Whatever it is, it works very well for my undereye circles. It's a combination of YSL Touche Eclat and LM secret concealer if you ask me. It has the colour & coverage of the LM but the highlighting of the YSL. It looks very, very natural and better than either the YSL or the LM. It has incredible lasting power! It outlasted the YSL and LM on me.

It's AUD$85 which is rather dear - more expensive than Becca, LM or YSL - but worth every bit because I need undereye concealer to look awake, and this definitely does the job! Will be repurchasing when I run out. continued >>

on 6/5/2010 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

God has a sense of humor. Just as you reach the point in your life where the purple hollows around your eyes make it impossible to leave the house without concealer, you develop lines and creping that make it impossible to wear concealer. After a year of trying every product available, I took a trip to New York City, in significant part because I wanted to try this product. It was worth the trip. Touch Expert conceals, but it doesn't cake in my wrinkles. Additionally, even though it's a liquid, the consistency allows me to be very exacting in where I put it (purple hollows yes, lower lid no.) Sometimes I use my finger to put it on, sometimes the brush, sometimes a little of both. Love it. I also appreciate that it comes in so many shades. I was able to find the perfect one for me.

on 6/3/2010 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am loving this product. Terry did a much better job on this than YSL Eclat. It does not cake and the color is better. The 1 in YSL was to pink and light. I keep this in my purse and use at least once a day for touch-ups.

on 4/14/2010 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG! LOVE IT! Hate the packaging! The price is terrible but this product is amazing - I look beautiful with this on - get so many compliments!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It lasts all day, covers everything and I look beautiful, glowing! It also pretty much matches my skin, NW15 - I add a bit of stargazer into it!

EDIT; GOD, I love this! I never thought Id find something that made me look so beautiful throughout the day., Covers my terrible acne, scars, bags, it makes me glow and looks natural! Ah, Adore!

EDIT: CHANGE THE FORMULA BACK! CHANGE IT BACK! I hate the new one :( and it costs more! Ruined my only HG product! I hate you people grr >.>!

on 8/1/2009 7:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was a very expensive product and when I was first using it I was in love, but over time i realised that this product moved and tendy to look quite cakey.

I liked this product because it was light reflecting and had good coverage, i noticed though that after a while on the skin it sat in fine lines and aged my skin around the eyes and looked cakey.. for the $90 price tag.. so not worth it.

on 7/26/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

does anyone know where i can buy this great concealer in the US? any online websites? pleeeease please send me a PM or post any help, i am running out and in need! thanks girls!

Top Rated By Terry Products