April 21, 2014 | 867 users online

Blush - Bourjois - rose d'or

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this little pot for ages and it seems to last and last. I use this over my powder and bronzer, usually just on the apples of my cheeks. It is very buildable, and I also find that if I've put too much on it's easy to buffer away.
It smells so lovely and the little pot it comes in has a handy little brush and mirror.
I haven't had any clogging/acne problems with this at all. Would really reccomend and should probably try others in the range. I haven't yet as I'm just very happy using this all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Cute pot, looks gorgeous in the pot. Lovely shimmery pink and smells gorgeous. Easily buildable

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Basilic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Looks frighteningly sugar pink in the pot, not to mention all that gold shimmer, but it's actually very natural looking once on. I have a warm but pale complexion and my natural flush is candy pink so this colour is perfect for me, particularly in conjunction with a bit of matte bronzer. The gold shimmer gives a very subtle glow which avoids that flat, powdery effect some blushers have. I also love the little pot, which includes a mirror in the lid. Overall - the blush gives good coverage, lasts forever and smells delicious!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by RubySoho29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Sparkly candy pink, gorgeous smell which reminds me of Coty's L'aimant perfume. Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I absolutely ADORE my Bourjois Rose D'Or blush! Its a lovely shimery pink and gives an amzing blush to your cheeks and cheekbones! I used to use Cliniques blusher and the No7 HighLights blush, but this blows all them out the water! The cute little round pot is easily portable, and the blush doesnt cake over time! Defo give this colour a try if you like baing playful with your makeup!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by elecksia

i love bourjois blushes and have practically the whole range! but this one is the least effective and flattering on me im NW20, ive tried to like it and wear it but its not half as good as the other two pinkest blushes: rose frisson and rose de brune! in my opinion? so dont understand the hype. maybe its just not effective on NW20 skin tones?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by kenoki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pink-rose blush with gold shimmer. It's uniquely rosy and sweet, with a somewhat cheap fragrance that is somehow still lovely. Although the shade is a favorite, and the finish is subtle but buildable, it takes some effort to get anything on your brush. This is almost worth the hassle, but I've found myself reaching for it less and less over the years. According to their website, they were the inventors of the pressed powder blush (also, once owned by the same group as Chanel). So you'd think they'd have worked this out by now...for shame.

Swatches below ...

Outdoor, with NARS Orgasm:

Indoor:
continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by WildeFlowerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, its been the only blush I've owned up until last week. It really does last ages, very easy to apply. I love the brush and the packaging. The colour is a perfect pink with a subtle shimmer. I'm very fair and it doesn't look clownish on me (though that depends how much you apply).

The packaging can be a bit fiddly, mine fell and the closure is broken, but I'm still using it two years later.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a very fair-skinned Dutch lady and it is hard for me to find blushes that don't make me look like a clown. This is a very soft pink shade that looks very natural on me, it is one of my favourite blushes. The scent is lovely too, and cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

This is probably one of my all time favorite blushes. I am NC20 and the rosy pink with a hint of gold just works so well on me. It really brightens my face. The packaging is cute. I like the little pot but the brush is useless so I tossed it out. I love the scent. I know it's unnecessary but it just adds to the fun of putting on makeup for me. The only drawback is that over time, these blushes do harden and stop releasing their colour. But they are easily revived by scraping with a brush. I like using a brow comb/brush tool for this. I still give this blush a 5 because I reach for it time and time again. It lasts nicely on my skin too. I never have to touch up. I would repurchase Rose d'Or many times over if I needed to! These blushes do last quite a while though, so I won't need to anytime soon! :)