Bourjois rose d'or

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID Updated as of November 14, 2011

on 4/28/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a nice blush to use in spring/summer. It gives my skin a warm glow. It comes on easy, even with the brush from the box. It isn't streaky (although you have to have some knowledge on how to put on blush). The smell reminds me of the time when I used to snif around my grandma's make up box: powdery and rosy, something familiar. :)

on 4/4/2012 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is probably my favourite blush in the summer. It has a natural-looking colour when it's on and the golden shimmer is nice and subtle. It makes look healthy and like I've been enjoying the sun.

I love the little round pots - they're cheery and make it easy to find the colour you're looking for although I'm not keen on the brush it comes with. You get a good amount of product for your money and you don't need much.

I agree with the other reviewers. These do seem to get harder as they age.
I think they absorb water from the air. I've had good results with putting mine in a freezer bag with a silica sachet and keeping it in the airing cupboard for a few days.

I got the same problem as other reviewers that this products gets harder and harder as time goes by. But it is such a lovely color on my fair skin, the perfect pink with a slight golden sheen shining through. The package is super cute with a vintage flower look. And in addition of the lovely color, the scent is so nice that it reminds me of some fruity candy I used to have when I was a child, so delicious but not overpowering. Overall a good blush.

on 1/2/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm in love with this color and makes my pale cheeks really pretty. I think i've got it for almost a year but it dries out and it gets harder. Even with my roughest brush i can't use it anymore. I've got a lot of blushes at home which is why i don't use it every day. Don't like the scent though, too powdery for me. Wouldn't buy it again because it gets hard after a few months.

on 10/20/2011 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color is lovely but it gets harder as time goes. The harder it gets the lesser I reach to it. I even cracked it and pressed it again to make it softer... but no way... it gets harder no matter what you do. If that is not a problem for you, it is a lovely cool toned rosy blush to try.

on 10/20/2011 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This blush did amazing things for my fair, Irish complexion! It really made my cheeks pop, but not TOO much! Since it has been discontinued in the United States, it's hard for me to find, but I would recommend it for anyone with a fair to medium complexion! It goes on sheer, but it has a nice rosy mauve pink sheen to it and it's just the perfect color for fair complexions!! A wonderful product that lasts all day! Definitely one of my STAPLE blushes.

My only complaint is the packaging. The top seemed to come off quite easily. It could have been put together/secured a little better than it was. Of course, being in a cosmetic bag all the time wasn't good for it. :) It's not the most durable packaging but it's not the worst I've seen either.

on 9/25/2011 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've had this little pot for ages and it seems to last and last. I use this over my powder and bronzer, usually just on the apples of my cheeks. It is very buildable, and I also find that if I've put too much on it's easy to buffer away.
It smells so lovely and the little pot it comes in has a handy little brush and mirror.
I haven't had any clogging/acne problems with this at all. Would really reccomend and should probably try others in the range. I haven't yet as I'm just very happy using this all the time.

on 7/16/2011 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cute pot, looks gorgeous in the pot. Lovely shimmery pink and smells gorgeous. Easily buildable

on 6/8/2011 8:01:00 AM

Looks frighteningly sugar pink in the pot, not to mention all that gold shimmer, but it's actually very natural looking once on. I have a warm but pale complexion and my natural flush is candy pink so this colour is perfect for me, particularly in conjunction with a bit of matte bronzer. The gold shimmer gives a very subtle glow which avoids that flat, powdery effect some blushers have. I also love the little pot, which includes a mirror in the lid. Overall - the blush gives good coverage, lasts forever and smells delicious!

on 5/27/2011 3:59:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Sparkly candy pink, gorgeous smell which reminds me of Coty's L'aimant perfume. Just lovely.

Top Rated Bourjois Products