October 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Blush - Bourjois - rose d'or

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by MissMicky88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm in love with this color and makes my pale cheeks really pretty. I think i've got it for almost a year but it dries out and it gets harder. Even with my roughest brush i can't use it anymore. I've got a lot of blushes at home which is why i don't use it every day. Don't like the scent though, too powdery for me. Wouldn't buy it again because it gets hard after a few months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is lovely but it gets harder as time goes. The harder it gets the lesser I reach to it. I even cracked it and pressed it again to make it softer... but no way... it gets harder no matter what you do. If that is not a problem for you, it is a lovely cool toned rosy blush to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by LoveForever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush did amazing things for my fair, Irish complexion! It really made my cheeks pop, but not TOO much! Since it has been discontinued in the United States, it's hard for me to find, but I would recommend it for anyone with a fair to medium complexion! It goes on sheer, but it has a nice rosy mauve pink sheen to it and it's just the perfect color for fair complexions!! A wonderful product that lasts all day! Definitely one of my STAPLE blushes.

My only complaint is the packaging. The top seemed to come off quite easily. It could have been put together/secured a little better than it was. Of course, being in a cosmetic bag all the time wasn't good for it. :) It's not the most durable packaging but it's not the worst I've seen either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this little pot for ages and it seems to last and last. I use this over my powder and bronzer, usually just on the apples of my cheeks. It is very buildable, and I also find that if I've put too much on it's easy to buffer away.
It smells so lovely and the little pot it comes in has a handy little brush and mirror.
I haven't had any clogging/acne problems with this at all. Would really reccomend and should probably try others in the range. I haven't yet as I'm just very happy using this all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Cute pot, looks gorgeous in the pot. Lovely shimmery pink and smells gorgeous. Easily buildable

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Basilic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Looks frighteningly sugar pink in the pot, not to mention all that gold shimmer, but it's actually very natural looking once on. I have a warm but pale complexion and my natural flush is candy pink so this colour is perfect for me, particularly in conjunction with a bit of matte bronzer. The gold shimmer gives a very subtle glow which avoids that flat, powdery effect some blushers have. I also love the little pot, which includes a mirror in the lid. Overall - the blush gives good coverage, lasts forever and smells delicious!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by RubySoho29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Sparkly candy pink, gorgeous smell which reminds me of Coty's L'aimant perfume. Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I absolutely ADORE my Bourjois Rose D'Or blush! Its a lovely shimery pink and gives an amzing blush to your cheeks and cheekbones! I used to use Cliniques blusher and the No7 HighLights blush, but this blows all them out the water! The cute little round pot is easily portable, and the blush doesnt cake over time! Defo give this colour a try if you like baing playful with your makeup!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by elecksia

i love bourjois blushes and have practically the whole range! but this one is the least effective and flattering on me im NW20, ive tried to like it and wear it but its not half as good as the other two pinkest blushes: rose frisson and rose de brune! in my opinion? so dont understand the hype. maybe its just not effective on NW20 skin tones?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by kenoki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pink-rose blush with gold shimmer. It's uniquely rosy and sweet, with a somewhat cheap fragrance that is somehow still lovely. Although the shade is a favorite, and the finish is subtle but buildable, it takes some effort to get anything on your brush. This is almost worth the hassle, but I've found myself reaching for it less and less over the years. According to their website, they were the inventors of the pressed powder blush (also, once owned by the same group as Chanel). So you'd think they'd have worked this out by now...for shame.

Swatches below ...